Sex???

Forum: April 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To April 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 7th, 2012, 07:54 PM
Missa_Mae's Avatar First Time Mommy!
So my SO (who is finally starting to come around a bit) wanted to have sex tonight and I just couldn't do it. I was sooooo concerned about the baby. I know that sex doesn't hurt anything and that it's perfectly OK to have sex while pregnant ... but I just couldn't do! I had to end up helping him "finish" ...

How do I get over this? Like, I couldn't get turned on. My boobs aren't super sore, only in certain spots ... so I didn't mind being touched ... my mind was just elsewhere ...

Ugh

Co-Host of the April 2013 Playroom

August 7th, 2012, 07:57 PM
2XlinkedPHkids
Well, from previous experience you just gotta give yourself longer to get in the mood. Gotta do the patient and slow thing.

August 8th, 2012, 11:17 AM
Bayamount
Yes, be patient and talk to him about your concerns. You should both read more about it. even though you know it's safe, maybe it will reassure you a little more. Work on the mood. Everything will go fine
August 8th, 2012, 11:21 AM
Twirlbird's Avatar Mia and Henry's Mama
Send a message via MSN to Twirlbird
Be patient, let him know what feels good and doesn't. Your sensations are changing

And sex will not hurt the baby, if it did, we sooo wouldn't be alive today lmao
John Henry Clifton aka Henry: April 11th 2013

New Signature coming soon
August 8th, 2012, 11:36 AM
hearts.0nfire's Avatar STPR lover
I agree with the other ladies. We don't do anything until way into the second trimester so I really can't give tips.

August 8th, 2012, 12:52 PM
Atank03's Avatar Veteran
When I was prego with DD#2 I was not in the mood at all for the first 2 months or so but then all of a sudden I wanted all the time lol
August 8th, 2012, 01:14 PM
seri0uslyc0nfused's Avatar Just Confused....
I'm always all freaked out about it too. I gave in on Sunday because I felt bad, but I totally wasn't into it.

I usually just help him in other ways until the scary first weeks are over.

But I know some people that do it more when they are pregnant and everything turns out fine. It just depends....

August 8th, 2012, 01:22 PM
.*.H&HMomma.*.'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to .*.H&HMomma.*. Send a message via Yahoo to .*.H&HMomma.*.
In the first tri I am always nervous to DTD. I may eventually but my DH knows how I feel and he is pretty supportive about it. I am sure I will help him out when needed.

Make a pregnancy ticker
August 8th, 2012, 05:54 PM
Veteran
I just make sure to avoid the rough stuff. I've been too exhausted to have it as often as we did, but luckily DH has been tired too so he hasn't been suffering too much! I'd like to try to keep it up twice a week if I can.
August 8th, 2012, 07:25 PM
KatieBird's Avatar Super Mommy
Tell him honestly that it's really about timing. Maybe if you pick a time of day when you normally feel at your best (more energy, less nausea..etc) and let him know he's gotta pamper you! Take it slow and easy and try to just let yourself relax and enjoy it. Have fun!

If you're not in the mood, just tell him. No sense in getting yourself into the habit of dreading sex. That's no fun for anyone.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search