I woke up huge!

Forum: April 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By dyeanotherday

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To April 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 8th, 2012, 08:27 AM
Elly M.'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I woke up feeling huge! It is strange because I don't feel bloated at all. You know when you are bloated how you feel uncomfortable, unhealthy, and just yucky? Well I feel great. I ate very healthy this week, low sodium, no fizzy drinks, etc. Well I went to put on a pair of pants I wore two days ago to work, and they barely button! Also, I think my bra is going to pop off at any moment, lol! So I will be going to target tonight for bras and pants, also to the track to do a few extra laps. Anyone else having big changes already?
August 8th, 2012, 08:32 AM
Atank03's Avatar Veteran
I definatly need to get some new bras soon. I wear scrubs all day so I cant realy tell a difference in my waist size yet but I am definatly bloated!
August 8th, 2012, 09:00 AM
Missa_Mae's Avatar First Time Mommy!
Elly- how far along are you?

I haven't been able to button my pants for a good week 1/2 (before I found out I was pregnant!) I don't know if it's the increase in progesterone that causes the bloating but I am def. bloated.

I am moving my bowels regularly (once a day every morning!) and TONS of water, you think that'd help the bloat ... but nope, still there. Ugh.

Co-Host of the April 2013 Playroom

August 8th, 2012, 09:01 AM
hearts.0nfire's Avatar STPR lover
With Darcy's pregnancy I had to get new bras pretty quickly because I wasn't fitting in mine.

August 8th, 2012, 09:03 AM
.*.H&HMomma.*.'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to .*.H&HMomma.*. Send a message via Yahoo to .*.H&HMomma.*.
Oh I hear ya girl! Yesterday I unbuttoned my pants at work because they were uncomfortable...lol Oh and don't get me started on my boobs it seems everyday they grow a size..lol

Make a pregnancy ticker
August 8th, 2012, 09:46 AM
*Anya*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I haven't even tried to put jeans on, I'm too scared of the disappointment lol. Luckly I work from home so no dress code.
August 8th, 2012, 09:57 AM
Missa_Mae's Avatar First Time Mommy!
I wish I could live in sweats all day!

Co-Host of the April 2013 Playroom

August 8th, 2012, 10:57 AM
2XlinkedPHkids
I wear mainly comfortable maxi skirts with an elastic band, thank goodness! Because, yeah, bloating big time -.-

August 8th, 2012, 12:05 PM
Super Mommy
How far along are you? I am 4 weeks and 4 days. My pants ar a little tighter and I have gained TWO lbs. I read in one of my books you are suppose to gain two lbs in the whole entire first trimester. Ummmmmm I better start watching what I eat!! Lol
August 8th, 2012, 12:22 PM
dyeanotherday's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
get a hair tie or rubber band and loop it through the button hole and use the loop to button it and wear a long shirt . . . that should get you through till you can wear maternity pants

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capeladybug View Post
How far along are you? I am 4 weeks and 4 days. My pants ar a little tighter and I have gained TWO lbs. I read in one of my books you are suppose to gain two lbs in the whole entire first trimester. Ummmmmm I better start watching what I eat!! Lol
TWO lol i have gained 9 but i haven't eaten much cause i can't keep it down . . .
HalfDozen likes this.
August 8th, 2012, 05:50 PM
Veteran
Don't worry ladies...if you know you're eating as well as you can the extra weight can be water!
August 8th, 2012, 07:45 PM
KatieBird's Avatar Super Mommy
I'm 10wk4d and so far I've got 2lbs but a LOT of shape changing. Boobs, hips, tummy.. it's all getting bigger. Oiy!

August 8th, 2012, 09:57 PM
Purple_cat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I was noticing this today. I was spilling out of my bra and I just feel bigger all around. I have been eating really well and exercising so I am a little surprised to be noticing changes already.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search