anyone still getting light positives on hpt?

Forum: April 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Capeladybug
  • 1 Post By Missa_Mae

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To April 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 8th, 2012, 09:37 AM
Sandra815's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
i took two yesterday both fairly faint. two this am fmu still faint and 1 with smu dark and one with tmu and faint. but the faint ones all seem to be the $tree tests????

I am going in for my confirming test this afternoon. scared its going to be really faint and they are going to tell me it is neg.

I am considering going to the hospital and claiming cramps/ stuff for a blood test considering my insurance wont accept me until a center, doctor or hospital confirms pregnancy.

any ideas???

~~Thank you Natasha for my wonderful siggie!!!~~

August 8th, 2012, 09:49 AM
2XlinkedPHkids
My wondfos aren't super dark by any means, but I'm trying not to stress about it. Just figure its going to take a while because it is so early in the pregnancy.

August 8th, 2012, 10:12 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I've never taken much stock in how dark a line is. the whole "a line is a line" right? mine have always been light. my DS i didn't even have a good line on a test until like 14 dpo and it was super faint

*thank you*Kiliki*

August 8th, 2012, 10:58 AM
Super Mommy
My lines have ranged from super faint to almost purple they are so dark. I try not to get too hung up on the darkness of the line. I have been testing pos since 8 dpo and I still test every morning and sometimes roughout the day. Yes, I have a problem! Lol
Missa_Mae likes this.
August 8th, 2012, 11:02 AM
Missa_Mae's Avatar First Time Mommy!
I have been freaking out about lines too! I am 15DPO & still testing, although my lines have gotten much darker since 10DPO.

Then again, I hear a lot of people say theirs was light the entire time they tested and their babies were fine & healthy.

Wait and see what your doctor says. I felt a lot better after seeing my doctor on Monday who confirmed it. A line is a line Maybe you O'd later than you thought and there isn't a lot of hormone in your urine yet?

Co-Host of the April 2013 Playroom

August 8th, 2012, 11:03 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I just posted a question similar to this. I went to the doctor's today and my line was really faint so they want to do bloodwork next week.
August 8th, 2012, 11:08 AM
Missa_Mae's Avatar First Time Mommy!
See my doc said the line was faint but def there ... I didn't get to see the line to verify! They didn't want to do blood work or anything because I'm very low-risk ... but I continue to test on my own and probably will everyday up until I can see the heartbeat because I'm kind of crazy!
Capeladybug likes this.

Co-Host of the April 2013 Playroom

August 8th, 2012, 11:08 AM
Grace's Avatar Seven is Heaven
I am one of those who test every day to see my lines get darker as hcg rises as it should. $ store tests do not get dark for awhile, I have been using those as well, my test line 2 days ago was almost as dark as the control line on a $ store test, yet my hcg this morning is nearly 10,000, clearly the $ store tests are not that great. My answer tests have been working fine, but I have had 2 that gave me a lighter line, based on my urine being too strong. I wouldn't use FMU, they tend to give the lighter lines. Try not to worry too much, dye and urine plays a big role in what that line will look like.

I actually have 2 tests in my bathroom that I did Monday, the first one was after a 4 hour hold and it came out looking like my 18 dpo test, so then I waited barely another 2 hours after drinking coffee and peed again, the next test took the control line.

7/2010 10/2010 05/2012
August 8th, 2012, 12:30 PM
Purple_cat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
What time is your appointment this afternoon? Can you hold your pee until then? As long as it comes up positive there you can ask for a blood test to confirm, right? You are still really early. How many DPO are you again? KUP!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search