scared to death

Forum: April 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To April 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 9th, 2012, 04:01 AM
Elly M.'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Last night I had a really bad feeling, it is hard to desribe. So, for whatever reason I took another HPT. The line was faint, much fainter then it was on Sunday. I was a little worried, but thought maybe it was because I drank a lot of water with dinner. So I did another one this morning with FMU, and it is VERY faint. I am so scared. I honestly threw up when I saw the test this morning. I am scared to death I am having or had a MC and didn't know it. I looked up online to see if that is even possible, and it is. Has anyone else had this happen and everything was fine? My BFP on Sunday was so dark, and now it is so light. I am going to call my doctor to see about a blood test. I am so scared.

Also, it seems that almost overnight, my bb's are no longer sore, all the bloating seems to be gone. I am just trying so hard to stay calm....
August 9th, 2012, 04:07 AM
Missa_Mae's Avatar First Time Mommy!
Just breathe hun, I'm sure everything is fine.

Tuesday night, my boobs suddenly stopped hurting and I freaked out. They are now killing me!

Your symptoms are going to come and go, remember?

Call the doctor if it makes you feel beter, they may be able to give you some reassurance. How far along are you?

Co-Host of the April 2013 Playroom

August 9th, 2012, 04:12 AM
I am 4 weeks and 4 days. I am just so concerned about how the test looked this morning. At first glance it looks negative, but then you can see the faint line when you look again. I don't know what to think.
August 9th, 2012, 04:37 AM
Super Mommy
Awe hugs girl. I will be thinking about you today. Keep us posted. My prayers and sticky dust are flying your way. Since I live in NJ as well they will both be there fast.
Elly M. likes this.
August 9th, 2012, 04:41 AM
Im always better with SMU hun ... FMU has always been kind of faint for me. are you gonna call your doc?

August 9th, 2012, 04:43 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I can understand how you would feel. My line is faint too, I haven't tested again for fear that it is lighter also.

Did you use the same exact type of test?
August 9th, 2012, 04:57 AM
yes, the same test, FRER. My Doctors office opens at 9, so I will call then. I can't stand waiting, but at the same time I am scared to know.
August 9th, 2012, 05:50 AM
seri0uslyc0nfused's Avatar Just Confused....
Try another with SMU, my SMU are always much better. Don't drink anything and hold it for as long as you can.

Call your dr, I'm sure they can give you some reassurance.

I will be thinking about you, I'm sure everything is fine though We all have these days, I promise.

August 9th, 2012, 06:17 AM
Please keep us updated hunny - maybe you just bought a faulty test (something may be wrong with the dye) ... it's after 9 so I hope you called and are going in for reassurance

August 9th, 2012, 06:18 AM
Grace's Avatar Seven is Heaven
I agree try another with smu, if it is still lighter then get your dr to run a beta. I have a hard time with FMU, they always give me a light line compared to any other time of day.

I have had tests (answer) do this to me before if my pee was too strong, hope everything is okay for you!!!

7/2010 10/2010 05/2012
August 9th, 2012, 06:22 AM
mommy2Breana+Brandon's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Will be thinking of you.

I am sure everything is OK.

Try not to worry.

Do you love food, entertaining, cooking?!?! Then you will LOVE Tastefully Simple. www.tastefullysimple.com/web/cpisch

August 9th, 2012, 06:49 AM
.*.H&HMomma.*.'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to .*.H&HMomma.*. Send a message via Yahoo to .*.H&HMomma.*.
Last month I out of the blue decided to test again with a $ store test and it came back negative and freaked me out. All the girls told me to get a digi and go by what that said. I did the digital and it came back positive that was 7/4 and on 7/5 i started to bleed. I am not trying to scare you by any means this is just my experience and I doubt it will be yours. But my best advice to you would be to call your Dr. right away and start getting your beta levels monitored. BIG HUGS!! This time of pregnancy is so nerve wracking!

Make a pregnancy ticker
August 9th, 2012, 06:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by .*.H&HMomma.*. View Post
This time of pregnancy is so nerve wracking!
I have never had a m/c but I am so scared of it ... hoping the next 4 weeks go by fast and once I can see the heartbeat at my appointment I will feel so much better.

Until then, I am testing everyday, I have an obsession with lines.
Capeladybug likes this.

August 9th, 2012, 06:58 AM
Send a message via AIM to .*.H&HMomma.*. Send a message via Yahoo to .*.H&HMomma.*.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Missa_Mae View Post
I have never had a m/c but I am so scared of it ... hoping the next 4 weeks go by fast and once I can see the heartbeat at my appointment I will feel so much better.

Until then, I am testing everyday, I have an obsession with lines.

Obsess away hun! That is the best we can do! I think the whole 9 months we are pregnant is more emotionally stressful on us than a lot we will experience in our lifetimes!

Make a pregnancy ticker
August 9th, 2012, 06:59 AM
Do you still test?

I'm so sorry for your previous loss :-( I see you are 5w2d today and I hope you're doing ok

August 9th, 2012, 07:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Missa_Mae View Post
Do you still test?

I'm so sorry for your previous loss :-( I see you are 5w2d today and I hope you're doing ok
I have not tested since monday but the line was nice and dark so I am staying very positive! Now that I am being monitored and getting my betas done is a huge relief but today will be my second draw and I am definitely worried about what the number will be. After 2 very healthy pregnancy is was such a huge shock. I think I will feel better after my results tomorrow.

Make a pregnancy ticker
August 9th, 2012, 07:26 AM
SMB80's Avatar Veteran
Hang in there Elly. The best thing to do is talk to your doctor about getting your HCG and progesterone levels tested. I'm waiting on my results now. I stopped testing so that I don't get myself more worried than I need to. I hope everything works out. FX for you!

“In all things it is better to hope than to despair”
August 9th, 2012, 07:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMB80 View Post
Hang in there Elly. The best thing to do is talk to your doctor about getting your HCG and progesterone levels tested. I'm waiting on my results now. I stopped testing so that I don't get myself more worried than I need to. I hope everything works out. FX for you!

I was wondering how you were doing?!?!

August 9th, 2012, 07:51 AM
SMB80's Avatar Veteran
That's sweet of you to be thinking about me Missa! I've not been on here as much because it's a little tough to read about everyone's symptoms when I haven't experienced any and am waiting for results. I actually did call my doctor after the first draw. He seems to be happy with my hcg levels and said my progesterone is "hanging in there." But I was spotting a little yesterday and won't be feeling less worried until I find out if my levels doubled as they should've. Sorry to be a downer but this has been tough.

“In all things it is better to hope than to despair”
August 9th, 2012, 08:24 AM
Oh sweetie, don't apologize. Nobody wants to make it harder for you

However, that's great your doc is happy with your levels!!! That's awesome news.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search