TMI (you've been warned)

Forum: April 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To April 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 10th, 2012, 06:15 AM
mommywannabe's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to mommywannabe Send a message via MSN to mommywannabe Send a message via Yahoo to mommywannabe
So this morning I went to the bathroom (BM) and when I wiped I had blood on the TP. I got a little freaked out, I think I even said "WHAT?!" outloud all by myself in the bathroom. Upon further inspection I believe the blood did not come from the front...if ya know what I mean. Oh my goodness, I guess we're all adults here right?! So, I apparently am bleeding from my anus? It was only when I wiped the one time. When I wiped again and dabbed at both the back and front there was no more blood. I am SO freaked out about getting hemroids. I didn't have them with either of my other 2 pregnancies. UGH.
Anyone else experiencing this?
Last night BF and I were DTD and I started cramping, but no bleeding afterwards and I told him that he had to be EASY. I have never had a problem with miscarraige, but I am just too freaked out until we get our ultrasound and I get my levels back to make SURE this is a sticky little jellybean.
So....am I the only one freaking out about this stuff???

August 10th, 2012, 06:24 AM
Missa_Mae's Avatar First Time Mommy!
I refuse to DTD with my SO right now ... my boobs are too sore and I'm too bloated to even feel sexy ... ugh he's not happy about it.

As for the blood ... I have IBS and sometimes when I move my bowels and they are hard (or harder) I may get a bit of blood or a hemmroid (they are not pleasant but mine only last a day or 2) ... how is your butt feeling? If its sensitive and/or itchy, you may have a hemmroid ...

I don't know if you can use Prep H in pregnancy, that was one question I didn't ask my doctor. If you're feeling ok I would maybe wait and see if it happens again.

At least it wasn't from the front!

Co-Host of the April 2013 Playroom

August 10th, 2012, 06:25 AM
Jeanie915's Avatar Hallie's Mommy
Your body needs more nutrients now so your waste stays in you longer so your body can make sure it gets all it needs. Which means it can cause constipation or harder stools. I doubt it hemorriods this early. I've had the same problem. Nothing to worry about. Just try to drink more water.

August 10th, 2012, 06:41 AM
mommywannabe's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to mommywannabe Send a message via MSN to mommywannabe Send a message via Yahoo to mommywannabe
Thaks girls.
My butt feels fine....not uncomfortable at all.
I'm sure all is fine. I haven't had any other cramping at all, once we were done DTD, it stopped. But I am going to try and hold BF off from that for a while. He won' be happy either but he will understand. HOPEFULLY hahaha

August 10th, 2012, 07:07 AM
hearts.0nfire's Avatar STPR lover
I had that happen with Darcy's (dd1) pregnancy. I freaked out, but then I realized where it was from. Try not to worry.

August 10th, 2012, 07:12 AM
kimberley's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have a fun little hemmy from my first pregnancy . Could be a little one up there, not to worry!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search