We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to email@example.com.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
1. I have this freakish intuition to know when ppl are preggers. Like at my wedding ,y cousins were both 3 weeks prego and as soon as I saw then it popped,right into my head!
2. I had gastric bypass and lost 135 lbs. I am now a juicer and I can't make it through my day without a freshly squeezed juice. My fav: spinach, broc, carrot, apple. Celery, cucumber, orange, strawberry, so so delish.
3. The only day we got a Nor'easter last winter was the day of my wedding.
1. I am part irish and part indian. You see the indian in me the most though but the irish sure did come out in my first son.
2. I started working for the company im at right out of high school and was able to move my way up but my first job here i worked on labor and delivery cleaning after birth..said I would never have kids after that job.
3. I am a paid photographer and some days I love it and others I don't.