Fat & Uncomfortable!

Forum: April 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By misela87

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To April 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 23rd, 2012, 08:46 AM
.*.H&HMomma.*.'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to .*.H&HMomma.*. Send a message via Yahoo to .*.H&HMomma.*.
So I have gained about 6-7 lbs since testing positive and my clothes are tight. This is my 3rd child but I feel like I am showing big time already. I think people think I am crazy! The girl at motherhood maternity said that with her third she popped out extremely quick so it made me feel a little better. Honestly though I feel huge and with my other two pregnancies I gained all my weight in the beginning and lost in the end but either way both added to be 40lbs in the end and 40lbs is not easy to lose. I think I am going to hit the gym next week!

Make a pregnancy ticker
August 23rd, 2012, 08:54 AM
ThaiSpice's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Sorry hon! I gained a ton of weight last time (60ish lbs), and a lot of it in the beginning, so I can relate. It was SO tough to lose it all. I would love to not gain as much this time.

Are you pumping for your little one? Planning to pump?
Have a question or need support? BTDT and have wisdom to share?
Join us in the Pumping Mommies board!

August 23rd, 2012, 09:06 AM
Regular
I know EXACTLY what you mean. This is my third and ive popped out like crazy! Im actually thinking i might be further along...unless im just showing very early this time around
August 23rd, 2012, 09:13 AM
*Anya*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
its only my second and I'm starting to show, part of me wonders about twins but most likely its just that I'm out of shape
August 23rd, 2012, 09:14 AM
Atank03's Avatar Veteran
With my 2nd I showed real quick and yes with this one I am too! My pants are tight already too! but when I lay down i dont have a bump so I am guessing its alot of chubby and bloating!
August 23rd, 2012, 09:22 AM
Jaxon04NTaylor08's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I already had to buy a new pair of pants that was a size up lol

August 23rd, 2012, 09:24 AM
Super Mommy
This is my first I have already gained 7lbs and i'm really not eating all that much. My cloths just don't fit right and to top it all off my overly critical rude mother has been here for a week and reminds me daily that I look fat. I feel ya girl!!!
August 23rd, 2012, 09:41 AM
~Isela~
I feel ya! I have been living in the same shorts for the last couple weeks since they are the only ones that fit me. I've been debating whether or not to buy maternity clothes already(I know super early) or just buy the next size up. I gotta decide quick these shorts are fading lol
*Anya* likes this.

August 23rd, 2012, 10:43 AM
*Anya*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by misela87 View Post
I feel ya! I have been living in the same shorts for the last couple weeks since they are the only ones that fit me. I've been debating whether or not to buy maternity clothes already(I know super early) or just buy the next size up. I gotta decide quick these shorts are fading lol
I bought a pair of maternity pants lol, I figured I'll need them in a few weeks anyways so why not, plus they are so much more comfortable than having jeans dig into my stomach.
August 23rd, 2012, 10:47 AM
Grace's Avatar Seven is Heaven
This #6 for me and the earliest I showed was with #1, last year I finally popped out at 20 weeks with Isaac so I kinda expecting the same thing. I did gain nearly 50lbs with him, went from 125 to 173, I lost all but 10 lbs by the time he was 4 months old, so starting this with an extra 10 pounds, hoping to keep the weight gain at a minimal this time.

7/2010 10/2010 05/2012
August 23rd, 2012, 12:10 PM
This is my third also and I feel the exact same. I always gain about 45ish pounds and a big chunk in the very begining and a big chunk at the very end. But I just feel my stomach is at that puffy/bloated stage that usually comes around 12 weeks or so!
August 23rd, 2012, 12:25 PM
seri0uslyc0nfused's Avatar Just Confused....
I gained about 37lbs last time, I want to keep it around 20 if possible this time, since I still have some left over too.

I haven't gained anything this time yet, but my stomach and face look bloated. I haven't been buttoning my pants for about a week now.

August 23rd, 2012, 04:26 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I could have written your post! I feel fat, bloated and gross. This is my third too and I am VERY early on, I know it is bloat but my clothes aren't fitting already.

August 23rd, 2012, 04:52 PM
Regular
Quote:
Originally Posted by nameetog View Post
I could have written your post! I feel fat, bloated and gross. This is my third too and I am VERY early on, I know it is bloat but my clothes aren't fitting already.
I feel the same way. I havent buttoned my pants this week at all at work. I think im gonna have to go digging to find a bigger size. I have to have my shirt tucked in until I start to show. Thank goodness for all the sweats and yoga pants I already have laying around the house
August 23rd, 2012, 05:01 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I haven't been weighing myself. Right before I got pregnant, I lost almost 40 pounds. I'm sure I have gained some back, but after all that work I think it would be discouraging to start watching it go back up. I'll have to face it eventually, but luckily, I haven't gained very much with either of my other pregnancies. I gained about 10 with my first and I actually lost a few pounds with my second. But don't be jealous, because I pack it on real good after the baby's born!
August 23rd, 2012, 05:19 PM
.*.H&HMomma.*.'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to .*.H&HMomma.*. Send a message via Yahoo to .*.H&HMomma.*.
I am glad to have you girls! I lost a lot of weight before I got preggo the first time and so I am feeling really off with all this weight gain and body change. But I still think the gym will hopefully help a bit to make my pregnancy a bit more comfortable.

Make a pregnancy ticker

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search