Early, on time, late or induced

Forum: April 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To April 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 24th, 2012, 06:57 AM
Dd #1 I was induced 10 days early due to low fluid levels and decreased baby activity she came just after midnight 9 days early. Ds was 9 days early on his own. Ob did strip my membranes 2 days before that to try to put me into labor as ds was getting large (he was 9 lbs 9 days early). My second dd was 8 days early on her own. Again I had my Ob strip my membranes 2 days prior. So i assume this one will be early as well. I would prefer to go on my own and not be induced as it seemed to go smoother.
August 24th, 2012, 07:21 AM
My first was born on his DD... my second was 6 days late... and my third was almost 2 weeks late... So.... my fourth will most likely be late!
August 24th, 2012, 07:30 AM
hearts.0nfire's Avatar STPR lover
Darcy was born at 38 weeks 5 days and Rowan was 36 4 (37 if you go by the dd my doctor held onto). I'm really not sure what will happen this time since this is not my baby. I'm hoping it happens before my dd.

August 24th, 2012, 07:54 AM
Jeanie915's Avatar Hallie's Mommy
C-section at 39 weeks. That will put me at March 29. Not scheduled yet, but that's what I expect.

August 24th, 2012, 08:17 AM
rmtd11's Avatar Super Mommy
My DD was three days late and I was induced. It was a horrible experience, I don't even remember holding her after she was born since I was so out of it. With my son my OB offered to induce me a weekend early but I said no thank you. He was born right on his due date almost right on the middle of the day. He was ready! LOL. I'm hoping this little bean is early since my EDD is on April 10th and my DD birthday is April 11th. I just don't want to take away from her bday

Carolina mommy to Mikaela and Mateo

August 24th, 2012, 12:44 PM
Mega Super Mommy
When do you think you will be having this baby? I expect another late baby. But I am PRAYING she comes naturally before the deadline!

For those that have kids already was your children early, late, on time or did you have to be induced? My daughter was late (due to what I believe was an inaccurate due date). I had to be induced at 41W 1D. I was really given no choice or option to wait any longer. Induction was horrible and ended in an emergency c-section. (I am sorry I still have some very jaded feelings about something that was supposed to be wonderful, and the end result was WONDERFUL in that I have my beautiful daughter. But I believe my experience was unnecessary.)

http://hkystar.blogspot.com

August 24th, 2012, 07:30 PM
MamaFish's Avatar Swimming Upstream
Mine all came on time, which just happened to be past their edds They were 10, 8, 7, 3, and 3 days past. Interesting that each came closer to their edd than the one prior. I'm hoping this one will be 6 days past... I have my reasons
*Anya* likes this.

dd SK (closing in on 15)
dd AB (12.5)

ds TJ (10.5)
ds SR (7.75)
dd LG (5.5)
edd @ Aug 6
seven babies perfected in heaven

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search