Cramping/Pressure

Forum: April 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To April 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 23rd, 2012, 04:15 PM
bellasky's Avatar Blessed
I have been having this dull cramping/pressure in my lower abdomen today. It spreads across the whole abdomen. It started around 1PM. It comes and goes, when it comes it stays for about 30 minutes. Is anyone else having this or can anyone tell me if this is normal? I have no bleeding. Thanks for any help.

August 23rd, 2012, 05:11 PM
MommysPocket's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Ive been having some cramping too. I know some cramping is normal and I think I would be more concerned if you were bleeding. Are they similar cramps to when AF is around?

August 23rd, 2012, 05:40 PM
Mommy in the Making
You can cramp because your uterus is expanding. For me...Yesterday I was having a sharp pain that would stay for a few minutes in my left lower abdomen. It would come and go all night. And I just started spotting about an hour ago when I wiped after peeing...hoping it's nothing....but I can't help but be really nervous.
August 23rd, 2012, 06:05 PM
Missa_Mae's Avatar First Time Mommy!
cramping is normal. as long as they are not super severe and there is no blood you can just assume your uterus is expanding/growing.

I have been having some cramping tonight but I think it's mainly gas lol

Give your doctor a call though if you need reassurance

Co-Host of the April 2013 Playroom

August 23rd, 2012, 06:06 PM
bellasky's Avatar Blessed
It's nothing like when my period is coming. It's like my whole lower abdomen and a dull ache. I figured it was from being on my feet all day and all week, but I've been home for four hours sitting down on my bed the whole time and it just started again. It goes across the whole abdomen, straight across the front, so it's not localized to one side.I'm really hoping that it is just the uterus expanding and baby getting in all nice and cozy.

August 23rd, 2012, 06:20 PM
DesertMama10's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
yup, i've been having the same thing since last night. lots of cramping today, off and on. it's normal but of course it's hard to not worry. this is my 4th and i swear sometimes i forget how all this works and feel like it's my first.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search