Baby movement?? I swear I'm feeling something

Forum: April 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To April 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 24th, 2012, 08:28 AM
rmtd11's Avatar Super Mommy
Ok so this is my 3rd pregnancy and I know technically is too early to feel anything since the little bean is the size of the bean, but for the past two days I have been feeling this tiny little "flutter". I know is not gas, is not a twich, not a muscle spam, it's different. It feels just like it did the first time I felt my daughter move but she was my first and I was past 8 weeks. I'm only 7 weeks and 2 days, but I swear I can feel it. It is also in the same spot, on my left side towards the center and a little bit lower than my ovary. It's really soft but yesterday I had my finger on the spot and I felt it. If I didn't know I was pregnant I would completely overlook it. Has anyone else experience anything like this?

Carolina mommy to Mikaela and Mateo

August 24th, 2012, 08:51 AM
Grace's Avatar Seven is Heaven
This is #6 for me and I feel tiny bubble like movements but I know for me anyways it's not the baby. At this point it barely has arms and leg buds so I don't think it really moves a whole lot. I felt my ds last year for sure at 16 weeks.

7/2010 10/2010 05/2012
August 24th, 2012, 09:08 AM
mommy2Breana+Brandon's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
could it be just gas???

I know I have heard of the more pregnancies you have the sooner you feel it.

Do you love food, entertaining, cooking?!?! Then you will LOVE Tastefully Simple. www.tastefullysimple.com/web/cpisch

August 24th, 2012, 09:11 AM
hearts.0nfire's Avatar STPR lover
While with each pregnancy you can feel things/and show earlier than the last, I do agree with Grace. Baby is just now growing those arm/leg buds and in the 8th week is when the baby actually starts making small movements. Most likely it's just gas.

August 24th, 2012, 09:49 AM
*Anya*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I feel stuff but I'm sure it's not baby, it's either gas, or stretching muscles/ ligaments.
August 24th, 2012, 10:09 AM
~*Mandy*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I feel stuff too. Soon it will be the baby and you wont have to guess. One of my friends felt her 3rd around 13 weeks or something like that. :O

*Thank you *Sharon* for my amazing siggy!*

August 24th, 2012, 10:42 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I sometimes feel something similar, too, but I think (at least for me) it's probably my uterus expanding or something.
August 24th, 2012, 11:00 AM
libbeylou's Avatar Veteran
I've been feeling those flutters too! They definitely feel different from normal gas bubbles, and I don't get those feelings when I'm not pregnant. I agree with the other gals that its just way too early to be feeling the baby.

Here's a theory... maybe they are gas bubbles brushing up against our unusually large and sensitive uterus??

Thank you, MaineBean for the peep siggy!
August 24th, 2012, 03:51 PM
ThaiSpice's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
No...I'm not expecting anything until much later. I do baby movements, though!

Are you pumping for your little one? Planning to pump?
Have a question or need support? BTDT and have wisdom to share?
Join us in the Pumping Mommies board!

August 24th, 2012, 04:26 PM
boysarebest's Avatar Veteran
I felt my last son at 14 weeks, like real movements constantly. I have had a couple of those moments this pregnancy but pretty sure it was gas because we had burritos for dinner!!!
August 24th, 2012, 04:32 PM
tsh32's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I've felt Thise things and laughed bc it feels like baby but it can't be, not yet! I've consistently felt all mine at 15 wks. And it's different! You probably won't notice the difference until you feel the real thing! Then you'll be like, oh that's it!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search