Back pain?

Forum: April 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To April 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 3rd, 2012, 07:23 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Has anyone else had back pain this early? I'm having some today and it has me worried. So far no cramping or spotting or anything, and the back pain is there but fairly mild. I've had so much anxiety with this pregnancy anyway, and this isn't helping!
September 3rd, 2012, 08:02 PM
~Isela~
OMG YES... I have had back pain since Friday, I have even been waking up with my legs numb. It's really scary. I called the doctor and he said not to be worried we will talk about it at my next appt which is next week. He told me it could be sciatic nerve pain, but only 1% of women in the first trimester have sciatic nerve pain. Hopefully it's not that. Are you experiencing something similar?

September 3rd, 2012, 10:42 PM
tsh32's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I think you're fine! But I understand. I have crazy anxiety with this pregnancy! I regret that everyone knows...

September 4th, 2012, 12:57 AM
Regular
My back is really sore - lower area, and also my shoulders. I normally do have back pain but it has been worse, even though DH is off nights now and so can rub it more! I'm worried about PGP - anyone had any experience of it?
September 4th, 2012, 07:24 AM
CrunchyMommaTo2's Avatar Proud Momma
I had back pain from before my positive HPT till around 7ish weeks. Now it's all hip and sore ab pains.

September 4th, 2012, 07:24 AM
I'm having really bad lower back pain as well. I've been getting massages once a week b/c it's getting bad which is pretty normal for me in pregnancy. I had bad sciatic and SPD with my first pregnancy. I couldnt step down on my left foot the last few weeks of the pregnancy. With my second the SPD came back and I just felt like my pubic bone was being ripped open like a wish bone! So far both are starting mildly if I walk too fast on treadmill or do too much grrrreat!!!!

What's PGP?
September 4th, 2012, 07:53 AM
hearts.0nfire's Avatar STPR lover
Mine is pretty sore too. Try not to worry, i'm sure everything is fine.

September 4th, 2012, 08:40 AM
Jeanie915's Avatar Hallie's Mommy
My lower back hurts if I do too much or stand too long. I figure it's the muscles pulling forward.

September 4th, 2012, 09:35 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Thanks everyone. I think it was just because I had a lot of work to catch up on yesterday, so I probably sat at the computer too long. I still feel it a little today, but not like yesterday.
September 4th, 2012, 10:45 AM
Regular
PGP - modern British name for SPD as there is more than one place where the pain can be, it might not be just the Symphasis Pubis (no idea if that's spelt correctly), so we're now calling it Pelvic Girdle Pain over here (though my extremely-recently-graduated Dr DH didn't know the name change until I told him yesterday).

September 4th, 2012, 02:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacquifef View Post
PGP - modern British name for SPD as there is more than one place where the pain can be, it might not be just the Symphasis Pubis (no idea if that's spelt correctly), so we're now calling it Pelvic Girdle Pain over here (though my extremely-recently-graduated Dr DH didn't know the name change until I told him yesterday).
Ahh gotcha! Thanks.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search