Dreams!

Forum: April 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To April 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 4th, 2012, 12:12 AM
Regular
I do normally have odd dreams, but last night I had one that was rather food-oriented... I think I may be becoming obsessed! In the dream, raw beef looked tasty - which is odd because I have to hold my breath when I open packets of meat now because it smells so awful! Plus in waking life I refuse to eat any meat which is not the same colour throughout. I also hunted desperately for a certain type of cracker in this dream...

Anyone else food-obsessed or dreaming weird dreams or both?!
September 4th, 2012, 05:00 AM
Twirlbird's Avatar Mia and Henry's Mama
Send a message via MSN to Twirlbird
Lol this is SUPER embarassing

but one of the dreams I had while pregnant with my daughter was oh god, I can't believe I am going to admit it..

About a cheeseburger, and for some god knows reason, I got turned on by it.

*runs and hides*
John Henry Clifton aka Henry: April 11th 2013

New Signature coming soon
September 4th, 2012, 05:11 AM
lovin to be mommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yes! I have been having weird dreams. And they're the kind that make you wake up feeling exhausted like you really didn't sleep. Not cool.
September 4th, 2012, 06:22 AM
Pretty Crispy's Avatar Proud Momma
I have been having a lot of dreams about further along in my pregnancy. Last night was some weird dream about my water breaking but I wasn't sure so I ignored it. We decided to go grocery shopping and in the middle of the store I was pushing.

September 4th, 2012, 06:37 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I never ever remember my dreams but when I'm pregnant I have very vivid wild dreams. I have only had a couple so far but YES crazy preggo dreams happen here too

September 4th, 2012, 06:46 AM
jen747's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yes, I keep having dreams about work, so I wake up with a thousand things on my mind & feeling like I didn't actually rest.

September 4th, 2012, 07:00 AM
MaineBean's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I had a dream last night I was helping a high school friend, who was into music, smuggle drugs in his instrument case. ???

I regularly, pregnant or not, have lots of really crazy dreams that I often remember. I've been having a lot more sexy themed dreams lately- prob because I need to have finally suck it up and have some alone time with DH!

September 4th, 2012, 09:22 AM
*Anya*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I've been having some nutty dreams, I always have stupid dreams, but in pregnancy they are much worse and I remember them much better lol.
September 4th, 2012, 10:00 AM
blueeyes25s's Avatar Expecting #1
I have only had one baby dream so far and it was that I had a baby boy. I was holding him and he was nothing but full of smilies and giggles

Forever missing my angel 2010

September 4th, 2012, 12:42 PM
Veteran
The other day I had a dream that I was able to keep my pregnancy quiet for all 9 months. Then the first day back at home with a baby girl, I realized I had nothing, not even diapers. So, I went out shopping for hours and left the baby alone at home.
September 4th, 2012, 02:17 PM
Jaxon04NTaylor08's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Ive been having really weird dreams lately. No baby dreams yet. I had a dream that i killed my mom and cut her up into little pieces. I felt horrible when i woke up!!I promise im not a murderer!! I also had a dream that i was drinking pop. I havent had any in over 4 years!

September 4th, 2012, 11:39 PM
Regular
I've had a few baby dreams - in one we took them out and then put them (there were 4! One was a green alien and another was the michelin man) back in! And last night I scared myself silly with Dalek dreams. Perhaps no more Dr Who just before bed.
I don't think the things we dream mean anything for how we would act in real life, just lots of bits of your day and things you've heard put together. I'm sure your mum can sleep soundly, Casey!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search