Gender Guess

Forum: April 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To April 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 17th, 2012, 10:35 AM
This pregnancy is COMPLETELY different then my pregnancy with my son or my daughter. So I have no clue. Somedays I totally think boy and some days I totally think girl. I am extremely nauseous with this pregnancy which I was nauseous with my son but waaay more nauseous with my daughter so I am going with girl? And I think we dtd at least 3 or more days before I ovulated, and my 8 wk u/s looks like baby implanted left and it's endovag so IDK if it needs to be flipped or not but my sons 8 week is clearly implanted right and my daughter didn't have an 8 wk so I can't tell
September 17th, 2012, 10:47 AM
linds2012's Avatar Expecting#1 (Due 4-15-13)
My gut feeling is a girl!! Im really wanting a little boy!
September 17th, 2012, 10:47 AM
Twirlbird's Avatar Mia and Henry's Mama
Send a message via MSN to Twirlbird
With my daughter, in the beginning I always said she or her, and when I dreamed of the baby it was ALWAYS a girl. So I guess deep down I always knew

with this one I've said he or him, but I don't know if its because of having a daughter already to keep them separate?

Oh, I didn't have a drop of morning sickness with my daughter, she's all girl
John Henry Clifton aka Henry: April 11th 2013

New Signature coming soon
September 17th, 2012, 11:54 AM
Mega Super Mommy
With William, I had NO CLUE. No intuition whatsoever. With this one, I keep thinking it's a girl. But honestly, I have known so many mommies who guessed it was one when it was the other, so it's hard to say. LOL For the record, I want another healthy boy.

p.s.
I also wanted to add that with Will I had an easy pregnancy. No morning sickness, no acne, no hemorrhoids, etc. This pregnancy has been pretty much the same. I had a little nausea in the beginning, but nothing bad.

William Jeffery, born 8/1/11
Evan John, born 2/24/13

Visit my blogs.
http://www.anilandcontinuied.blogspot.com/
http://reverendanissa.blogspot.com/
September 17th, 2012, 02:20 PM
Mega Super Mommy
When every one of my friends got preg I instantly knew what they were having I have no idea lol I want a girl but would be just as happy w a boy my guesses from friends are 50 50
September 17th, 2012, 04:50 PM
blueeyes25s's Avatar Expecting #1
This is my first so I really have no idea but I had 3 dreams it was a boy...

Forever missing my angel 2010

September 17th, 2012, 07:56 PM
Mega Super Mommy
its funny, because I had the opposite experience. I was DEATHLY ill with my son, nonstop morning sickness and nausea and feeling like crap until almost 20 weeks! it was a really rough pregnancy even after that and I was miserable the entire time! i knew he was a boy with 100% certainty from the moment I got a positive test. I don't know why, just a feeling.

this one I'm leaning towards girl, I haven't been sick AT ALL but who knows. I don't have a strong feeling like I did last time.

*thank you*Kiliki*

September 17th, 2012, 10:44 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I haven't had any hunches with my two previous pregnancies, and I don't have a hunch with this one either. If I had to guess I'd say boy because I'd love a third girl and because I've actually been a bit nauseous this time whereas with my other pregnancies I didn't have a hint of morning sickness.

September 18th, 2012, 07:23 AM
HalfDozen's Avatar Formerly Number5OnTheWay
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11eleven View Post
its funny, because I had the opposite experience. I was DEATHLY ill with my son, nonstop morning sickness and nausea and feeling like crap until almost 20 weeks! it was a really rough pregnancy even after that and I was miserable the entire time! i knew he was a boy with 100% certainty from the moment I got a positive test. I don't know why, just a feeling.

this one I'm leaning towards girl, I haven't been sick AT ALL but who knows. I don't have a strong feeling like I did last time.
My sister (the only one of us who has boys at all) swears that she was only sick with her sons. She had a boy first and was miserable. The second pregnancy is a little hard to say for sure since she had boy/girl twins, but she said the sickness was definitely NOT as bad the 2nd time around, and she thinks that has to do with her daughter.

I have heard of people who have no sickness regardless of gender, who are sick every time regardless of gender, who are sick with girls and not boys, and who are sick with boys and not girls. I don't think there's really a lot of rhyme or reason to it. I have also always heard that if your mother experienced morning sickness, you are more likely to as well. I think they might all be old wives' tales.
AniLand likes this.

September 18th, 2012, 07:47 AM
anjawb's Avatar Super Mommy
Im fairly sure it is a boy. so is my fiance. im going to be fairly shocked if it turns out to be a girl!

September 18th, 2012, 08:52 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Number5OnTheWay View Post

I have heard of people who have no sickness regardless of gender, who are sick every time regardless of gender, who are sick with girls and not boys, and who are sick with boys and not girls. I don't think there's really a lot of rhyme or reason to it. I have also always heard that if your mother experienced morning sickness, you are more likely to as well. I think they might all be old wives' tales.

haha! i totally agree. I think its just random each pregnancy! because one of my friends had her first boy, was deathly ill, then her second boy she was fine the whole time! and my mom said she had the worst morning sickness ever with me and my brother and this pregnancy i've been almost normal! its so weird!

*thank you*Kiliki*

September 18th, 2012, 09:51 AM
Cortney6983's Avatar Cortney
I am thinking ( and hoping) a girl I did the Chinese calendar it said girl my nana did this test they did back in her day with a needle and thread I got a girl

Although I have not had many symptoms which people say tends to be how boys are so idk haha my DH wants a boy so we will see its fun to guess!
September 18th, 2012, 10:38 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I definitely believe it is all random, and every pregnancy or mommy-to-be is different. I've known two ladies this year alone who SWORE they were having one, and they ended up having the other, so there goes "intuition" too. LOL

William Jeffery, born 8/1/11
Evan John, born 2/24/13

Visit my blogs.
http://www.anilandcontinuied.blogspot.com/
http://reverendanissa.blogspot.com/
September 18th, 2012, 11:48 AM
^^^I had heard that the reasoning behind people saying that they were sicker with girls is b/c girls in the very begining have a faster doubling HCG. IDK if it's true or not. I am taking a prenatal trainng class at the gym and one of the girls in there has a boy and is pregnant again and she swore this one was a girl b/c she's had severe morning sickness and she didn't with the first and it turns out to be another boy! I will say I had more nausea with my girl than with my boy, and more with this one so I guess I'll have to wait and see what holds true for me!
September 18th, 2012, 04:11 PM
sarahb52's Avatar Veteran
I am guessing it's a girl. <3 That would make me very happy. Heart beat is high. I can only hope until November.
September 20th, 2012, 10:40 AM
Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to Gorjess
I'm feeling so out of the loop here! I've missed so many great posts. I've been feeling icky and blah and so very sleepy.

I guess and had feelings my 1st was a girl, and same with my 2nd. With my last pregnancy I seriously thought it was going to be a girl, but ended up my lil boy! This time around, everyone thinks it's a boy again, but I feel it's a girl. My DF thinks it's a boy because he has 2 sons, and believes that he can only produce boys. I hope he's proven wrong. LOL

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search