Underwear

Forum: April 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To April 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 19th, 2012, 07:27 AM
seri0uslyc0nfused's Avatar Just Confused....
Ok so this week I have not felt like dealing with thongs at all and I have been wearing granny undies with yoga pants and tight sweat pants....I haven't gone anywhere except my MIL's house. But I feel like the frumpy side of me is creeping up.

Do you care about panty lines?

What kind of underwear do you wear?

September 19th, 2012, 07:36 AM
HalfDozen's Avatar Formerly Number5OnTheWay
I'm beginning to feel like I am in the minority on a lot of things.

I wore thongs only once in a great while in my younger days, but I quickly got rid of them. I really never cared for the way they felt. I don't like having something up my butt crack all day. I'm all about comfort. I'm not in the granny panty camp, but I do wear bikinis or low-rise, full-coverage undies. I guess I just don't concern myself that much with a panty line, although most of what I wear is loose enough (dress clothes mainly) in the butt that I'm not sure it would make a difference.

September 19th, 2012, 08:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Number5OnTheWay View Post
I'm beginning to feel like I am in the minority on a lot of things.

I wore thongs only once in a great while in my younger days, but I quickly got rid of them. I really never cared for the way they felt. I don't like having something up my butt crack all day. I'm all about comfort. I'm not in the granny panty camp, but I do wear bikinis or low-rise, full-coverage undies. I guess I just don't concern myself that much with a panty line, although most of what I wear is loose enough (dress clothes mainly) in the butt that I'm not sure it would make a difference.
Mine aren't "granny" but they aren't sexy lace or anything. Mine are bikini/low rise also. But I def have panty lines :/ lol

September 19th, 2012, 08:53 AM
Mommy in the Making
I only wear bikini/lo and mid rise. I have never been able to wear thongs. The few times I've tried I pull the string out from my crack and wrap it around my cheek
I probably have underwear lines a lot, but it's not anything I worry too much about.
September 19th, 2012, 08:57 AM
MaineBean's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yeah, big surprise, I don't care about underwear lines. Who's looking that closely and why does it matter? I'm no celebrity or fashionista- I work at a desk doing IT stuff all day and my choice of undergarments shouldn't really affect anyone. Hell, at least seeing lines means I'm wearing something!

I never ever wear thongs- I work to AVOID wedgies not purposefully put them there. I've been able to stick to my normal full coverage cotton bikinis still. Last time I bought a pack of massive granny panties- like to the belly button and in a larger size. I still wear them for when I'm going to be at home with my period or at night after a shower or sex because I don't care if they get gross because they are already hideous. (I lovingly refer to them as my circus tent underwear, they are so large!)

I'll likely pick up another pack of those massive ones once I'm huge because I like my waistlines to ride higher rather than lower (I hate those below the belly maternity pants- gimme a giant panel please!) and they were comfy. In the meantime, I'll stick to my Hanes and Fruit of the Loom standards.

September 19th, 2012, 11:01 AM
Regular
I'm totally a thong-girl... can't stand all that fabric!! Find them waaay more comfy. I think I may be very weird. Plus VPL wouldn't have been a good plan when I was teaching, you don't want teen boys thinking about your underwear full-stop, even if it's "Miss wears granny pants"!

September 19th, 2012, 11:36 AM
Missa_Mae's Avatar First Time Mommy!
I am not a huge fan of thongs

I am still in my bikini/lo rise undies. I try to wear pants that don't show panty lines ... I am sure it'll get more difficult as time goes by

Co-Host of the April 2013 Playroom

September 19th, 2012, 12:23 PM
*Anya*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
never could get into butt floss lol, I still wear bikini cut, but I find I'm liking the super stretchy ones, I hate anything tight right now. last time I ended up getting a pack of maternity undies from old navy and they were so comfy, I guess I might do that again, although I feel it's silly to buy special undies for just a few months.
September 19th, 2012, 12:44 PM
HalfDozen's Avatar Formerly Number5OnTheWay
Not related to your question, but to tell you the kind of week I've been having with my brain not functioning, when I went to the bathroom this afternoon, I realized my underwear are on inside out.

September 19th, 2012, 01:08 PM
MaineBean's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Number5OnTheWay View Post
Not related to your question, but to tell you the kind of week I've been having with my brain not functioning, when I went to the bathroom this afternoon, I realized my underwear are on inside out.
OMG- Last week that happened to me! I had even gone to the bathroom a few times and hadn't noticed until like the end of the work day! Once I got home, I didn't bother reversing it- I couldn't be troubled!
HalfDozen likes this.

September 19th, 2012, 02:07 PM
Purple_cat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am in my bigger underwear now. Of course, I don't ever wear thongs, so I am just wearing a bigger size of my regular underwear. I am sure that if I wore tight pants I would have panty lines, but since I am rocking the athletic shorts I don't think it matters.
~AmazedByYou~ likes this.
September 19th, 2012, 04:03 PM
plastikmom's Avatar Super Mommy
I hate underwear. I wear thongs to work becuase I feel like I should wear something to work, lol. I could care less about panty lines, I'm just more comfortable with less material. As soon as I get home, they come off! lol
September 19th, 2012, 06:41 PM
im a thong girl. dont like alot of material but they r not for everybody.
September 19th, 2012, 06:42 PM
So I guess I need not worry about panty lines anymore...LOL

September 19th, 2012, 08:14 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I hate thongs. I wear cotton low rise bikini style. I just wear the same ones my entire pregnancy (though I think I bought one pack in a bigger size last time, but I don't remember).

September 20th, 2012, 08:39 AM
blueeyes25s's Avatar Expecting #1
I do not care for underlines...I don't like seeing them on me. My favorite undies are boy shorts or the victioria secret cheekie undies (my fav). Very comfy and for the most part they don't show underwear lines. I don't see a point in wearing thongs I prefer to be comfy. The only time I use to wear them is when I was younger and I would be going out.

I also do not like how my butt looks in thongs.

Forever missing my angel 2010

September 20th, 2012, 09:34 AM
Kennydra's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Never got into the thongs, I tried them and they drove me nuts. I prefer bikini/hipster/low-rise underwear. Actually Thyme Maternity here has some extremely comfortable low rise maternity underwear that I adore! I am going to have to pick up some more soon for sure!

Thanks *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!

September 20th, 2012, 10:43 AM
Mega Super Mommy
i were whats clean and comfy lol my hubby could care less what it looks like or if ive shaved he just wants them off! hahahaha
javajunkie828 likes this.
September 20th, 2012, 10:50 AM
Regular
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrissyS View Post
i were whats clean and comfy lol my hubby could care less what it looks like or if ive shaved he just wants them off! hahahaha
September 20th, 2012, 11:42 AM
sarahb52's Avatar Veteran
I stick to the boy shorts/cheeky's. I figure if some one who isn't my hubby is staring at my bum than they can get an eye full of VPL if they are there. However I am at that stage where it is uncomfortable to turn that far around lol.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search