Best & worst

Forum: April 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To April 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 27th, 2012, 07:20 AM
ThaiSpice's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What are your best and worst times of the day (if you have them)?

For me, the worst time of the day is the evening, for sure. From 5:30 to 8:00, I am completely miserable. I'd say the best time is maybe right after lunch. From then until about 3:00 is probably the time when I'm feeling best.

Are you pumping for your little one? Planning to pump?
Have a question or need support? BTDT and have wisdom to share?
Join us in the Pumping Mommies board!

September 27th, 2012, 07:30 AM
HalfDozen's Avatar Formerly Number5OnTheWay
I don't really have any times that I feel lousy. I know, I know -- please don't hurt me.

However, as far as awake/alert/fully functioning, the best times are usually the morning from about 6-10. The exhaustion usually sets in about 6:30 - 7, and I can't really go to bed usually till after 9 because of the girls.

New picture in progress......
September 27th, 2012, 07:45 AM
seri0uslyc0nfused's Avatar Just Confused....
I feel the best in the morning! Then around 10am I start feeling kinda eh...by about 2-3pm I don't feel good at all and I usually feel poopy until I go to bed. I have to try to be the most productive right when I get up.

September 27th, 2012, 07:49 AM
hearts.0nfire's Avatar STPR lover
Probably during the daytime, but once it's about 3pm-8pm I feel pretty crappy. Normally the girls are all over the place with crying, whining, and then trying to get everything so I get pretty stressed.

September 27th, 2012, 07:54 AM
MaineBean's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Best: 10 AM - Noon or 8-9:30 PM - By 10 I'm awake and have eaten and am ready to start the gray matter moving, and then 8 PM is my go time as I am more of a night owl.

Worst: 2-4 PM - I just want to fall asleep wherever I am. I really need my work to start a siesta policy for me.
HalfDozen likes this.

September 27th, 2012, 08:00 AM
2XlinkedPHkids
Generally I start to feel halfway decent after 8:30 p.m. Most days I'm pretty much ready to puke and feeling horrible the rest of the time.

September 27th, 2012, 09:50 AM
Tamimomof5's Avatar Super Mommy
My best time would be in the morning until around 10 and then in the early evening. Other than that I usually feel exhausted and queasy the rest of the time.
September 27th, 2012, 10:28 AM
anjawb's Avatar Super Mommy
I dont have a worst time of the day. Im generally ok, kinda groggy, but overall ok! Best part of the day is probably 6:30-9 pm.

September 27th, 2012, 10:51 AM
Mega Super Mommy
My days are so hit and miss. Sometimes mornings are bad and afternoons are ok, sometimes afternoons are bad and mornings are less bad. Sometimes all day is just awful. some days the whole day is just ok...

MaineBean - If you figure out how to get your work to give you a seista program let me know... I need one at my work too!
MaineBean likes this.

http://hkystar.blogspot.com

September 27th, 2012, 10:51 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I feel the best in the morning. By the afternoon I feel SO tired and the queasy feeling starts to set in. Nighttime is the worst for me

September 27th, 2012, 11:33 AM
melshaz@earthlnk.net's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
It fluctuates. Sometimes I don't feel pregnant, other times I just get up to pee and then get sick.

September 27th, 2012, 12:00 PM
Mega Super Mommy
for me its morning is best by FAR and nights are the worst!
September 27th, 2012, 01:46 PM
Jaxon04NTaylor08's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I usually feel the best in the morning and then feel the worst in the middle of the day. When 2pm hits i get sooo tired!

September 27th, 2012, 02:29 PM
ashley22pa's Avatar April Mommy
Recently especially today i feel sick until about 4 or 5 pm. I didnt feel sick at all until 9 weeks. Im 11w1d today.

Thanks MrsBlack2006 for my siggy!

September 27th, 2012, 02:36 PM
Veteran
I usually wake up feeling ok and get worse as day goes on. Nights are the worst for the nausea. Although two days ago I woke up and got sick right after breakfast, so it depends on the day.

September 27th, 2012, 02:39 PM
Mega Super Mommy
My nausus got better about a week ago it Usto hit like clockwork at 4pm daily and last until I was asleep now it's more tired and having to pee constantly lol but hey sick and all means good healthy baby's!
September 27th, 2012, 03:01 PM
Missa_Mae's Avatar First Time Mommy!
Worst time is waking up through mid morning like 7am-11am.
I wake up FAMISHED, no matter what I eat before bed (lately it's been TONS of protein) and shaky and I have to take it slow & take a Zofran immediately, then some juice, then it takes me 25 min to eat a banana and then I start to generally feel better ... I get to work at 10 and I'm usually just feeling better by then.

The afternoon/evenings are usually MUCH better

Co-Host of the April 2013 Playroom

September 27th, 2012, 04:02 PM
Veteran
Ugh...Morning sickness morning and night and then during the day just EXHAUSTED!!! I can't wait to have some energy not be in bed by 8-830 every night.

September 27th, 2012, 05:55 PM
sarahlorrain's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I feel best before I get out of bed. I don't feel nausea at all. I'm not sure what my worst time would be, it would probably just depend on what we have going on that day.

Owner of HomeJobsForMom.com
September 27th, 2012, 06:02 PM
bellasky's Avatar Blessed
Mornings. From the time I wake up around 6ish until about 9. The nausea is horrible at those times and it lasts all day but it eases up a bit.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search