It's....FRIDAY!

Forum: April 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To April 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 28th, 2012, 07:17 AM
seri0uslyc0nfused's Avatar Just Confused....
What does everyone have planned for the weekend??

This weekend is the Whole Enchilada Fiesta which takes place pretty much in my backyard. It is the home of the largest red enchilada in the world, which isn't even being made this year due to financial reasons (dumb stuff!)

Anyhow, there is parade at 9am tomorrow and then we usually walk around the fiesta. Normally we sit in our back yard, drink beer and listen to the bands all day/night. This time I will just be listening to the bands with out the beer and will probably crash out by 9. :/ LOL

September 28th, 2012, 07:31 AM
hearts.0nfire's Avatar STPR lover
If they were making it, i'd so want to go out to your area!!

I don't think anything is planned right now for the weekend.

September 28th, 2012, 07:44 AM
Veteran
No big plans this weekend. Tomorrow we are having city wide garage sales and my son has a soccer game on sunday. Nothing too exciting.

September 28th, 2012, 08:27 AM
ThaiSpice's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Sounds like fun, Elaina!

No plans here. I sort of have a 3 day weekend (I'm off work Monday, although it won't be a "fun" day).

Are you pumping for your little one? Planning to pump?
Have a question or need support? BTDT and have wisdom to share?
Join us in the Pumping Mommies board!

September 28th, 2012, 08:34 AM
~AmazedByYou~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to ~AmazedByYou~
Working! Hopefully getting to go to the local fair tonight but if the rain doesn't stop, I'm not sure what the plan is.

September 28th, 2012, 08:48 AM
Veteran
Going to a Sweet 16 tomorrow. And hopefully wake up tomorrow good enough to work on th first trimester grades for my daughter which I homeschool using Abeka.
September 28th, 2012, 08:53 AM
MaineBean's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I just want a decent night's sleep! I've had a cold for 4 days now and it's killing me. I think DH and I are going to sleep in separate rooms tonight so his allergy attacks and flopping and my sniffing and coughing and fidgeting don't wake each other up.

I had hoped to make it to a local fair tomorrow morning for the pig scramble, but I'm doubtful with my condition and cold, drizzly weather on tap.

Not sure about the rest of the weekend. We'll probably vacuum the vents so we can turn the heat on, I maybe want to do some baking (apple something?) and the rest is up in the air.

September 28th, 2012, 09:07 AM
Twirlbird's Avatar Mia and Henry's Mama
Send a message via MSN to Twirlbird
Whole lot of nothing.

We don't have my stepdaughter, and Adam is going out this weekend, so I'm gonna do diaper wash

I'm also pretty sick so yeah, BLAHHHHH be sick I guess
John Henry Clifton aka Henry: April 11th 2013

New Signature coming soon
September 28th, 2012, 09:22 AM
MommysPocket's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Today is baking day, tomorrow we will see a free movie at the local theater and go to the farmers market, and Sunday is church and moving rooms around.

September 28th, 2012, 09:24 AM
Purple_cat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I don't have any plans for the weekend but I am sure that my husband will think of something. I am glad it is Friday though, this has felt like a long week.
September 28th, 2012, 11:42 AM
HalfDozen's Avatar Formerly Number5OnTheWay
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaineBean View Post
I had hoped to make it to a local fair tomorrow morning for the pig scramble, but I'm doubtful with my condition and cold, drizzly weather on tap.
Pig scramble? Oh, you don't really go to those dreadful things, do you?? I had never heard of them before I went to a fair up here this summer. My oldest daughter and I left in tears!! Those poor things cry just like babies. I couldn't even tell my husband about it without crying!!

As for us, this is a bit of a busy weekend. My 2nd's birthday is today so I agreed to a party/sleepover. She is having, I think 5 friends over, but only 2 are spending the night. And my oldest is having her boyfriend over for a couple of hours tonight. Then, tomorrow night we're going out to dinner for the 2nd's birthday and probably to pick up her gift since she has to decide on color. Nothing big planned on Sunday.

New picture in progress......
September 28th, 2012, 02:00 PM
libbeylou's Avatar Veteran
We're going to a fly-in tomorrow to watch a friend do some aerobatics in his stunt plane Should be fun!

Thank you, MaineBean for the peep siggy!
September 28th, 2012, 02:06 PM
kitkat's Avatar Super Mommy
Pretty laid back weekend. We have a first birthday party on Saturday and then depending on weather may go to the beach or park after church on Sunday.

September 28th, 2012, 02:10 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I wanted to make it to the fair today but the rain kept us home : (

We have a wedding tomorrow and BIL and SIL will have our kiddos overnight. Sunday is relaxing family day and football

September 28th, 2012, 02:22 PM
libbeylou's Avatar Veteran
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitkat View Post
Pretty laid back weekend. We have a first birthday party on Saturday and then depending on weather may go to the beach or park after church on Sunday.
Sooooo jealous you are in Hawaii! We honeymooned there (oahu and maui) and can't wait to take our kids one day. Which island are you on?

Thank you, MaineBean for the peep siggy!
September 28th, 2012, 02:45 PM
kitkat's Avatar Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by libbeylou View Post
Sooooo jealous you are in Hawaii! We honeymooned there (oahu and maui) and can't wait to take our kids one day. Which island are you on?
We've lived on Kauai for the last 9 years and before that on Maui for 5. All the islands are nice in their own way. It is a great place for kids!

September 28th, 2012, 03:53 PM
bellasky's Avatar Blessed
Relaxing this weekend! Love it.

September 28th, 2012, 04:33 PM
lucyinthesky
Sounds like some of you are in for one hell of a weekend! Us.. visit some family and just chillax. Although i'll probably end up being called in for a few hours tomorrow. I ended up staying late tonight Sucks

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search