Body hair!!!

Forum: April 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To April 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 29th, 2012, 01:53 PM
nikki-pie's Avatar Expecting #1 Apr 5th!!
I am having an absolutely gross problem lol. Over the past 2 weeks or so, my body has decided that it will start to sprout unsightly hair! A couple of stray hairs on my chin, ok no problem... a couple on my chest again easy to take care of... But my tummy! It looks like i am trying to smuggle a sasquatch underneath my blouse!!! Its beginning to rival my SOs stomach and hes a pretty fuzzy man! I don't know what to do about it because i don't want to risk it getting worse or becoming permanent!!!!! Is anyone else having this embarassing problem? I know that its common and will go away, but it is disturbing none the less! on the other hand though, the hair on my legs has slowed its growth significantly. After a week of not shaving its barely stubble... How weird is that?!? Lol i know for sure i would gladly trade the belly fur for having to shave my legs regularly again
September 29th, 2012, 04:53 PM
anjawb's Avatar Super Mommy
My hair is definitely gotten worse, which is impressive since i was already a hairy beast. Darker, thicker, coarser! ugh so annoying!

confession, I shave my chin every few days.

September 30th, 2012, 02:11 PM
nikki-pie's Avatar Expecting #1 Apr 5th!!
i have been trying to pick the strays with tweezers on my face and boobs, but the tummy fuzz seems to have sprouted as a forest over night!!! I have been debating shaving it off but i know that can make it thicker I have PCOS so i've always had a little bit of it but nothing like this. The thing that bothers me is i think that its bothering my old man, but hes too sweet to be like yeah thats fricken gross get rid of it, but when he sees it he gets this freaked out look on his face like he wants to run! That makes me feel terrible especially with the all the overwhelming hormones. I'm super scared that with the PCOS it may run the risk of becoming permantent that much easier.
September 30th, 2012, 02:23 PM
lucyinthesky
Ok, don't mean to make you jealous, but my hair has gotten thinner! I'm not a hairy person, but my body hair has gone really thin and has been growing really slow! But I think my (head) hair is starting to thin too!!! I think it's due to the hormones. Isn't it? I don't want to be half bald!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search