Confessions

Forum: April 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree16Likes
  • 5 Post By MommysPocket
  • 1 Post By CrunchyMommaTo2
  • 3 Post By Sneetch
  • 1 Post By lucyinthesky
  • 2 Post By *Anya*
  • 1 Post By JennBer
  • 3 Post By ThaiSpice

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To April 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 4th, 2012, 04:20 PM
MommysPocket's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm blaming the baby for the fact that I just bought 3 different kinds of ice cream and I fully intend to have at least 1 scoop of each.

(Oh and the flavored were superman, peppermint and butterfinger.)

Who's next?

October 4th, 2012, 04:24 PM
CrunchyMommaTo2's Avatar Proud Momma
Haha. I found three pair of sweatpants I had to have today, they were on clearance so great. But I had to buy a sweatshirt to match each pant and then a pair of boots that matched as well.
I also have a baby shower to go to so I bought somethings online for that. But it was free shipping if I spent 50$ more so guess who bought 50$ more!? Yup this girl! Hey at least I bought stuff for baby that time!
MommysPocket likes this.

October 4th, 2012, 07:41 PM
anjawb's Avatar Super Mommy
I have given in to my gatorade addiction I seriously drink about 64oz a day... hey atleast im staying hydrated?

October 4th, 2012, 10:34 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm blaming the baby because I'm already wearing my maternity jeans. Not because I need them yet (I totally don't), but because I have them and they're comfy.
October 5th, 2012, 05:06 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm totally wearing maternity jeans

October 5th, 2012, 05:49 AM
Grace's Avatar Seven is Heaven
Quote:
Originally Posted by anjawb View Post
I have given in to my gatorade addiction I seriously drink about 64oz a day... hey atleast im staying hydrated?

Just wanted to give you a heads up, last year with my son I craved gatorade and drank it all the time in the end of my pg. I looooved it and thought it was fine, well I guess the sodium in it is not good, within a month I could not get my shoes on, everything swelled really bad like pre-e swelling. I stopped the gatorade and within a few days I was back to normal. So just wanted to throw this out there, just in case you notice swelling.

I had 2 banana nut muffins this morning with my coffee and I think I will have another.... muffin. Luckily they are tiny.

7/2010 10/2010 05/2012
October 5th, 2012, 06:01 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Here is my confession...

I have been eating like crap because I know I am just gonna go throw it up afterwards! I use that as the excuse to eat whatever I want.

http://hkystar.blogspot.com

October 5th, 2012, 09:17 AM
anjawb's Avatar Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace View Post
Just wanted to give you a heads up, last year with my son I craved gatorade and drank it all the time in the end of my pg. I looooved it and thought it was fine, well I guess the sodium in it is not good, within a month I could not get my shoes on, everything swelled really bad like pre-e swelling. I stopped the gatorade and within a few days I was back to normal. So just wanted to throw this out there, just in case you notice swelling.

Thanks for the heads up!!!!! I havent noticed anything yet, but if I do, Ill quit cold turkey!

October 5th, 2012, 09:38 AM
lucyinthesky
Yes.. I admit, that after our scan today on the way home I insisted we go into Sainsbury's and buy a LOAD of food. I've beet eating non-stop for the past hour. I've had an apple, about 5 or 6 oreos, ice-cream and banana custard!
Missa_Mae likes this.
October 5th, 2012, 09:40 AM
*Anya*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I bribed my 3 year old with promises of ice cream if she behaved at Target, secretly though I was the one that wanted it, and it was frozen yogurt. and super yummy
MommysPocket and Missa_Mae like this.
October 5th, 2012, 09:59 AM
Atank03's Avatar Veteran
That i ate 4 medium size dill pickles last night before bed and now my tummy is all jacked up, LOL
October 5th, 2012, 10:54 AM
MaineBean's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I totally have been eating as many carbs and crap as I want on the excuse of being pregnant. And I haven't bothered sucking it in much at all!

Oh, and here's a big confession, I've only had sex with poor DH once since we found out and its been WEEKS! I've just been so tired or gassy or constipated or tired or not sexy feeling or tired... I have NO desire for a romp in the sack. The poor guy is NOT happy about it.

October 5th, 2012, 11:10 AM
Missa_Mae's Avatar First Time Mommy!
haha when SO and I have sex, half the time (well more than half) I am faking it because I'm so totally not even turned on.

Co-Host of the April 2013 Playroom

October 5th, 2012, 11:42 AM
Regular
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaineBean View Post

Oh, and here's a big confession, I've only had sex with poor DH once since we found out and its been WEEKS! I've just been so tired or gassy or constipated or tired or not sexy feeling or tired... I have NO desire for a romp in the sack. The poor guy is NOT happy about it.
Lol same here. DH is not happy at all abput it. Luckily I haven't had to hear about it recently cause he's crazy busy at work right now.

On the upside my wonderful MIL offered to help us out around the house. I'm seriously going to take her up on this. We don't have a dishwasher and so far we've run out of silverware twice in the past month. My inner control freak is letting go in favor of having spoons
October 5th, 2012, 12:10 PM
hearts.0nfire's Avatar STPR lover
By the end of the day i'll probably have eaten half the small package of fun size butterfingers I bought the other day.

October 5th, 2012, 12:25 PM
JennBer's Avatar Super Mommy
My house is a wreck, the dishes need doing, and so does the laundry, but by the time I get home from work, cook dinner, and get all the animals fed I am soooo tired I just want to fall in bed and not move for a year.
HalfDozen likes this.

October 5th, 2012, 01:47 PM
Atank03's Avatar Veteran
Quote:
Originally Posted by JennBer View Post
My house is a wreck, the dishes need doing, and so does the laundry, but by the time I get home from work, cook dinner, and get all the animals fed I am soooo tired I just want to fall in bed and not move for a year.

OMG ME TOO!! I have a ton of laundry and realy need to vaccuum!! I just dont wanna!
October 6th, 2012, 05:15 AM
ThaiSpice's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Can I just confess to all of the above? Haha

Are you pumping for your little one? Planning to pump?
Have a question or need support? BTDT and have wisdom to share?
Join us in the Pumping Mommies board!

October 6th, 2012, 09:59 AM
HalfDozen's Avatar Formerly Number5OnTheWay
Wellllllll, I just ate an entire bag of Funyuns. No, I don't mean one of the 99-cent fun bags -- a regular-sized bag. They were delicious!!

New picture in progress......
October 6th, 2012, 10:03 AM
kkhadivar
I'm wearing hubbie's underwear b/c mine just aren't comfy anymore...haha.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search