Diaper Bags

Forum: April 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree21Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To April 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 20th, 2012, 06:36 PM
Super Mommy
Discuss...... Lol. I would love to know which ones you ladies are looking at. I am thinking Baby Girl needs herself some Vera Bradley luggage and accessories but I am still deciding!
December 20th, 2012, 06:44 PM
HalfDozen's Avatar Formerly Number5OnTheWay
Well, mine has to be gender neutral since I have a girl who will still be in diapers and am now expecting a boy. I will also need a bigger one. The one I bought with my daughter (which was also gender neutral since we didn't know what we were having) got destroyed a couple of months ago so I've been using the one the hospital gave me, but it's barely big enough for 1 kid's stuff. It definitely won't hold 2!!

December 20th, 2012, 07:02 PM
Mommy in the Making
Ooh! I just got a Vera Bradley diaper bag in the mail today! A total suprise! It must be a Christmas present from my sister...i wont open it until i get a chance to talk to her?.. I'm so excited!!
Capeladybug likes this.
December 20th, 2012, 07:10 PM
Mega Super Mommy
For DS, we just used a nice black backpack that DH got from a work conference. I plan to use that again. It's still in great shape and it has lots of compartments and DH doesn't mind hauling it around. It's actually a really cool backpack. It's kind of square-shaped. It's not very exciting, but it works great as a diaper bag.
December 20th, 2012, 07:18 PM
Cortney6983's Avatar Cortney
not sure yet I feel i might need one that's kinda big since I am one of those feel like i need to take my life everywhere lol

I'm very oh lets pack this just in case, we might need extra "item"
~AmazedByYou~ and KrissyS like this.

Last edited by Cortney6983; December 20th, 2012 at 07:23 PM.
December 20th, 2012, 08:03 PM
Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cortney6983 View Post
not sure yet I feel i might need one that's kinda big since I am one of those feel like i need to take my life everywhere lol

I'm very oh lets pack this just in case, we might need extra "item"
Courtney I am the same way! I have also looked at the JuJuBe Be-prepared, however all the reviews mention how great it was for people that had twins. lol. If I need that much crap for my one baby then I have some serious issues!! Hahaha!
~AmazedByYou~ and Cortney6983 like this.
December 20th, 2012, 09:07 PM
anjawb's Avatar Super Mommy
I registered for this one in lime. We went to the store, and it was a color that DF would cary, but was still more stylish than some of the boring ones.

Skip Hop : Via Messenger diaper bag

For a bigger bag, i think this one is SO cute, but there is now way DF would use it, and we are so not organized enough to have two!!!

http://www.skiphop.com/product/viamessenger.html

Last edited by anjawb; December 20th, 2012 at 09:10 PM.
December 20th, 2012, 10:01 PM
*Anya*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I have a petunia pickle bottom the back pack kind. I love it! It's gender neutral I think, but I don't think a diaper bag has to match the baby's gender, after all I'm the one wearing it
Sneetch likes this.
December 21st, 2012, 03:34 AM
Missa_Mae's Avatar First Time Mommy!
I got a Vera Diaper Bag for my Birthday back in Oct, but at the time we didn't know the gender so I got the Night & Day pattern.

As soon as we found out it was a girl I returned it for the Va Va Bloom bag because that is my favorite pattern.

I love that it's insulated on the inside, has a TON of pockets, and a matching changing pad!

Make a Change Baby Bag | Vera Bradley

Co-Host of the April 2013 Playroom

December 21st, 2012, 03:41 AM
Super Mommy
If Miss Princess ends up with Vera Bradley it will be the Pricilla Pink pattern because in my eyes one can never have enough Pink & Green!!! I wish Lilly Pulitzer had a diaper bag!
Missa_Mae and anjawb like this.
December 21st, 2012, 03:46 AM
ashley22pa's Avatar April Mommy
I have the same one Melissa but in Doodle Daisy! My mom got it before we found out the gender but its green and blue and the flowers work for my girl side so I think it's perfect. I'd still like a Coach one too but we'll see!
Missa_Mae likes this.

Thank you to PrincessMom08 for my cute siggy!

TTC # 2 August 2014!

December 21st, 2012, 04:34 AM
MapleGranola's Avatar Proud Momma
We're also getting a Vera Bradley one. I'm having a hard time picking a pattern I like though.
Missa_Mae likes this.

December 21st, 2012, 04:42 AM
ThaiSpice's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I haven't picked one yet. Last time I got one from a seller on Etsy.com, and I was really happy with it.

Are you pumping for your little one? Planning to pump?
Have a question or need support? BTDT and have wisdom to share?
Join us in the Pumping Mommies board!

December 21st, 2012, 04:52 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I do not use an actual diaper bag. I don't need the pockets for bottles the diaper bags always have and I cloth diaper so I need more room than the average diaper bag offers AND I never carry a diaper bag long enough to get use of it. I use a bag that I can use after I no longer am in need of a "diaper bag". I have a Vera Bradley tote that is my go to bag when I'm off for the day with the kids and need to pack snacks and a just in case outfit for my somewhat newly potty trained daughter and or toys to entertain them. I also have a Vera Miller Bag (which is huge) that I will use when baby is very small and I am carrying lots of diapers, change of clothes for him and me as well as things my olders might need. I also use a backpack when I go off for the day and want to be hands free.
~AmazedByYou~ likes this.

December 21st, 2012, 05:09 AM
anjawb's Avatar Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capeladybug View Post
If Miss Princess ends up with Vera Bradley it will be the Pricilla Pink pattern because in my eyes one can never have enough Pink & Green!!! I wish Lilly Pulitzer had a diaper bag!
Are we making a petition?!?! I would so sigh that!!!!!

My mother reciently found my tiny little Lily dress from when I was a baby, and I cant wait to put our little girl in it (If she is still a girl after our ultrasound later! lol)
Capeladybug likes this.

December 21st, 2012, 05:59 AM
.*.H&HMomma.*.'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to .*.H&HMomma.*. Send a message via Yahoo to .*.H&HMomma.*.
Since I sell Thirty-one I will be using a diaper bag from them with her name on it. I already have it and it is adorable and I plan to get luggage for her too.
mama3o likes this.

Make a pregnancy ticker
December 21st, 2012, 06:33 AM
Mel_Kay's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by .*.H&HMomma.*. View Post
Since I sell Thirty-one I will be using a diaper bag from them with her name on it. I already have it and it is adorable and I plan to get luggage for her too.
Which bag do you use as a diaper bag? I would be more interested in ordering a tote from Thirtyone to use, I just looked through the catalog and think the organizing utility tote would be what you would use.

Mommy to 4 boys
December 21st, 2012, 06:44 AM
Twirlbird's Avatar Mia and Henry's Mama
Send a message via MSN to Twirlbird
This is the diaper bag we had for Mia.

California Innovations Columbia Outfitter Diaper Bag - Red - California Innovations - Babies"R"Us

We will use it for both together.
John Henry Clifton aka Henry: April 11th 2013

New Signature coming soon
December 21st, 2012, 09:23 AM
.*.H&HMomma.*.'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to .*.H&HMomma.*. Send a message via Yahoo to .*.H&HMomma.*.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mel_Kay View Post
Which bag do you use as a diaper bag? I would be more interested in ordering a tote from Thirtyone to use, I just looked through the catalog and think the organizing utility tote would be what you would use.
I ordered her the organizing utility tote. I have always used them for my boys and they are wonderful! They hold up well too and the new patterns that start January 1st are awesome!
Mel_Kay likes this.

Make a pregnancy ticker
December 21st, 2012, 09:41 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Deleted
nameetog likes this.

Last edited by Sneetch; February 13th, 2013 at 11:19 PM.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search