Hinting to DH

Forum: April 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By Purple_cat
  • 1 Post By Pretty Crispy
  • 1 Post By ashley22pa
  • 1 Post By anjawb
  • 1 Post By anjawb

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To April 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 24th, 2012, 06:17 PM
Cortney6983's Avatar Cortney
I am hinting to DH about our 2 year anniversary haha I am trying to get a Pandora Bracelet (yes expensive) but i figured its a good idea for a guy that never knows what to get his women... just get her a bead even of his liking so that way its sentimental and I would love it! the beads are not that much (some are but im not looking at those!) lets hope haha our two year is next month i keep hinting though he isn't the best at reading hints LOL

December 24th, 2012, 06:45 PM
Purple_cat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I hope that you get what you want. My husband and I never surprise each other with gifts. We say exactly what we want and then if we can afford it, we get it. Luckily we don't have very expensive tastes. If he doesn't get the hint, maybe try being more direct.
Cortney6983 likes this.
December 24th, 2012, 06:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple_cat View Post
I hope that you get what you want. My husband and I never surprise each other with gifts. We say exactly what we want and then if we can afford it, we get it. Luckily we don't have very expensive tastes. If he doesn't get the hint, maybe try being more direct.
i dont usually have an expensive taste but for some reason i just want this i think for him it would prove much easier to get a bead as a gift than trying to figure out things i would want and it would be cool for me to have something he picked out on the bracelet

I did tell him pretty much lol i said "you knowww our 2 year is coming up this could be the gift he got it but his memory is like mine (forgetful) so i am going to keep hinting (leaving the page up or talking about it randomly to keep it in his mind!)

December 24th, 2012, 07:39 PM
Pretty Crispy's Avatar Proud Momma
That's what DH got me for Christmas! We figured it could be something him and the baby get me each year for Valentines, Mothers Day, Birthday, Christmas is a new charm/bead
Cortney6983 likes this.

December 24th, 2012, 07:42 PM
ashley22pa's Avatar April Mommy
I just got one for Christmas as well! Love it! I got a baby buggy bead!
Cortney6983 likes this.

Thank you to PrincessMom08 for my cute siggy!

December 25th, 2012, 12:33 PM
ThaiSpice's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hope you get it!

Are you pumping for your little one? Planning to pump?
Have a question or need support? BTDT and have wisdom to share?
Join us in the Pumping Mommies board!

December 25th, 2012, 07:11 PM
Mega Super Mommy
My dad got my s mom one its ok not my taste. But maybe show him a flyer w one and say wow this looks so beautiful I would love one! Don't be to veg not all men will get it lol
December 25th, 2012, 07:36 PM
anjawb's Avatar Super Mommy
I used to sell Pandora, and a few other lines which are similar, and I remember my first day there an older man came in with a catalog and said "I found this under my pillow, these six were circled... I took that as a hint"

I have been collecting for over 6 years now (although I have Troll bracelets, but many Pandora beads), and they do make great gifts!
Cortney6983 likes this.

December 25th, 2012, 07:45 PM
He told me he will he wants to =P we talked about it he was going to get it online today but you cant buy them online so we must go to a jewelry place

December 25th, 2012, 08:00 PM
anjawb's Avatar Super Mommy
You also need to be sized, so going in is definitely worth it!!! While wearing the empty bracelet, you should be able to fit two fingers in. (OK I guess the 6 years of selling them will never leave me lol)

ALSO might I suggest looking into getting a Troll Beads bracelet, as it is universal, and easier to use. You can then add Pandora Beads. If I can get photobucket to load, I will share my bracelets!
Cortney6983 likes this.

December 25th, 2012, 08:10 PM
sounds good to me!

December 25th, 2012, 08:21 PM
Veteran
Hope you'll get it!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search