Who is going first?

Forum: April 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To April 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 16th, 2013, 04:32 AM
Missa_Mae's Avatar First Time Mommy!
Def. not going to be me - I'm not due until the 15th but for some strange reason I keep getting this feeling I'm going to go slightly over my due date.

It will be interesting to see who does go first though

Co-Host of the April 2013 Playroom

January 16th, 2013, 04:40 AM
ashley22pa's Avatar April Mommy
I'm due the 21st but I have a feeling it'll be a couple days early like the 17,18,19th. So not me!

Thank you to PrincessMom08 for my cute siggy!

January 16th, 2013, 05:05 AM
Veteran
I hope not me but I guess it could be. I'm due April 7th but my first came at 38 weeks so.....

Then again my mom had me two weeks early - then my younger sister 2 weeks late. I hope that's not me either!!!! ha ha

January 16th, 2013, 06:04 AM
Veteran
Maybe me! Due April 4th, but doing secheduled c-section prolly a wwek early, so March it will likely be for me!
January 16th, 2013, 06:37 AM
Twirlbird's Avatar Mia and Henry's Mama
Send a message via MSN to Twirlbird
Not I small fry! I'm due the tenth but baby girl was 1.5 weeks late.. lol

And Krissy most who go early stay with their original pr because developmentally baby is more on track with them. When you go late(Mia was due Nov 20 but came Dec 1) you usually stick with your original pr since you bonded with them, but no reason you cant post in a dif pr
John Henry Clifton aka Henry: April 11th 2013

New Signature coming soon
January 16th, 2013, 06:52 AM
ThaiSpice's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twirlbird View Post
Not I small fry! I'm due the tenth but baby girl was 1.5 weeks late.. lol

And Krissy most who go early stay with their original pr because developmentally baby is more on track with them. When you go late(Mia was due Nov 20 but came Dec 1) you usually stick with your original pr since you bonded with them, but no reason you cant post in a dif pr
That's what I was going to say...usually people stay with their original group, just because they know them and feel comfortable. Usually every PR has people with babies born the month before and the month after. I've also seen people post in both PRs if they were due one month and had the baby in the previous or next month.

Are you pumping for your little one? Planning to pump?
Have a question or need support? BTDT and have wisdom to share?
Join us in the Pumping Mommies board!

January 16th, 2013, 07:25 AM
Tamimomof5's Avatar Super Mommy
I doubt it will be me.....I'm due April 13th and with all of my kids I was always right on with my due date or just a couple of days before.
January 16th, 2013, 08:34 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm due on the first. But Will was born 10 days early, so I'd say I'm a contender.

William Jeffery, born 8/1/11
Evan John, born 2/24/13

Visit my blogs.
http://www.anilandcontinuied.blogspot.com/
http://reverendanissa.blogspot.com/
January 16th, 2013, 10:04 AM
HalfDozen's Avatar Formerly Number5OnTheWay
Nosies!!!

I sooo do not want to go early with this one! My oldest 3 were all late - 12 days, 6 days, and 4 days. My last one was the only one to be early, and she was induced because of my high blood pressure. I much prefer the late ones so I'm really, really hoping for sometime after April 15th (due the 10th).

January 16th, 2013, 11:21 AM
MaineBean's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
It won't be me- at least I hope not- given I'm due towards the end of the month. I don't put a lot of faith into my only other kid being late- each pregnancy is different and I'm not planning to repeat anything.

Most likely the first to go will be some sort of emergency type thing unfortunately. Hopefully whoever the lucky gal is won't be until March- no one wants super early wee ones if we can help it!

January 16th, 2013, 09:51 PM
Veteran
I think I may be a contender, too... I'm due the 2nd (or 4th depending on who you ask). Madeline was early because I had to be induced--I had severe pre-e. I also ended up hemorrhaging so I'm high risk. I'm actually very curious to see what happens, and if they force me to do a c-section. I'm hoping for March 31, either way

January 17th, 2013, 04:48 AM
Veteran
I could be a contender, but I'm sure there will be someone before me. I'm due on the 4th and my other 2 were born in the 37th week. I hit 37 weeks on March 14th, so any where from there on would be ok with me.

January 17th, 2013, 04:59 AM
plastikmom's Avatar Super Mommy
It won't be me, I hope, but I am thinking early April. Due the 22nd, but Trent was born at 37 weeks, so I am expecting this one a little early as well. I know it doesn't always work out that way. I won't know what to do if this one makes me wait!!
January 17th, 2013, 05:35 AM
Mommy :)
Not me I will be end of month

Mommy to

Laycie (August 2007)
Kayleigh (May 2009)
Jaxon (April 2013)
January 17th, 2013, 06:24 AM
MsRK's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
MAYBE it might be me... Only because I'm being induced one week early which is March 27th. We will see.. Less than 10 weeks left..
January 17th, 2013, 11:30 AM
lucyinthesky
I have a feeling I will either go early or late. But honestly I have no idea... lets wait and see I guess!
January 17th, 2013, 04:22 PM
kimberley's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
not me! i have until the 22nd.
January 18th, 2013, 10:12 AM
ThaiSpice's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsRK View Post
MAYBE it might be me... Only because I'm being induced one week early which is March 27th. We will see.. Less than 10 weeks left..
Oh wow..10 weeks That seems so soon! It's getting close!

Are you pumping for your little one? Planning to pump?
Have a question or need support? BTDT and have wisdom to share?
Join us in the Pumping Mommies board!

January 18th, 2013, 10:53 AM
Veteran
With DD#1 I was early only 6 days. But this time around, I've had such a hard time that everybody is predicting that I will go about 2 weeks early. I don't know...that still doesn't put me in the first spot as my DD is the 29th of April.

There is also a full moon mid April, I am hoping for that! I believe last time I checked Emilia will be already 37 weeks by then.

Megan was a full moon baby, so maybe that does have an effect in me whether is physical or psychological.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search