Babies R Us trade in event

Forum: April 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree7Likes
  • 2 Post By bananamagic
  • 2 Post By MsRK
  • 3 Post By MsRK

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To April 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 16th, 2013, 07:57 AM
Veteran
I don't think I saw this posted already but the trade in event starts on Friday (Jan 18) and runs thru Feb 10. You can trade in used baby items to get 25% off new ones. Here is link:

The Great Trade-In Event, Be Safe & Save - Babies"R"Us

This is perfect chance to trade in any expired stuff for something new. I am having my shower on Jan 27 so will be perfect timing if I am still in need of big items. I just have to decide if I want to get the new infant seat and stroller I have been looking at (Graco Snugride 40) or use infant seat and stroller frame I was given (seat expires Dec 2013) and my stroller from when my kids were babies for when they outgrow the infant seat.
MommysPocket and MsRK like this.

January 16th, 2013, 08:22 AM
MommysPocket's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Pill have to check it out. We have DD car seat stroller combo that we arnt using, might be able to trade in for the stroller I want. Thanks for sharing!

January 16th, 2013, 09:56 AM
ThaiSpice's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Definitely a good opportunity! We took advantage of this when buying a convertible car seat for Grace--we traded in her infant seat.

Are you pumping for your little one? Planning to pump?
Have a question or need support? BTDT and have wisdom to share?
Join us in the Pumping Mommies board!

January 17th, 2013, 02:24 PM
jen747's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Thank you! I've been waiting for ut, but hadn't seen the dates yet.

January 17th, 2013, 05:24 PM
MsRK's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
This is so awesome. I wanted to buy the new type of baby swing that swings from side to side instead of back and forth. Its supposed to be better for the baby. But I have one that I got from the yard sale for $6 but it swings back and forth. So YAY 25% Off of a new swing. I'm so there!

Thanks for this!
Capeladybug and bananamagic like this.
January 18th, 2013, 10:08 AM
ThaiSpice's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
^ I LOVED our swing...it could go back and forth or side to side. We usually used the side to side option, although it was nice to have the choice. Definitely a good idea to take advantage of the trade-in event to get a new one!

Are you pumping for your little one? Planning to pump?
Have a question or need support? BTDT and have wisdom to share?
Join us in the Pumping Mommies board!

January 19th, 2013, 11:51 AM
Hooray! I got the baby swing that I wanted today and saved $45!!! I was so thrilled!!
Thanks again!! *leaves you a hug*
January 19th, 2013, 01:54 PM
Do you just take your old item to the service desk? Just wondered what the procedure is before I start lugging things through the store.

January 19th, 2013, 01:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jen747 View Post
Do you just take your old item to the service desk? Just wondered what the procedure is before I start lugging things through the store.
Yes you just take your old item over to the service desk and they give you one coupon for each item that you take to them. That's really it. You just go and pick out your new item and give the cashier the coupon at checkout. They did put today's date on my coupon so I'm wondering if you HAVE to use the coupon the same day. I didn't ask because they had the swing that I wanted in stock. But just a heads up to ask if you aren't buying the item right away.

By the way you don't HAVE to use the coupon on the same item. Like take in a swing and you have to buy a swing. You can use that 25% off coupon on ANY eligible item! Which is awesome.

Last edited by MsRK; January 19th, 2013 at 02:03 PM.
January 19th, 2013, 02:12 PM
Ok, thanks Rachel! And yes, I did read that the coupon is valid on that day only. So you're right...I better go check to make sure they have what I want in stock first.

January 19th, 2013, 02:17 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I got my system at a trade in event I love it make sure you call your local bru and make sure your dates are the same and they take the trade ins not all will take the trade in ones
January 19th, 2013, 03:36 PM
Veteran
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsRK View Post
Hooray! I got the baby swing that I wanted today and saved $45!!! I was so thrilled!!
Thanks again!! *leaves you a hug*
Glad you were able to get the swing you wanted and save some money too!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search