update

Forum: April 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To April 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 17th, 2013, 11:06 AM
JennBer's Avatar Super Mommy
So had an appt on Tues said everything looked fine. But this morning I'm having dizzy spells and my heart rate is all over the place. Talked to docs office they wanted to send me to L&D then remembered that I am a cash patient so decided that as long as I would lay down and stay down they would bring me in at 3 to see doc. But I am to go straight to L&D if I have any any bleeding, contractions or spotty vision.

January 17th, 2013, 11:09 AM
~Isela~
Rest up! Definitely don't hesitate to go to L&D is you feel worse. Trust your gut!! Have you been checked for anemia?

January 17th, 2013, 11:15 AM
ThaiSpice's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Oh wow...definitely take it easy! Hope everything is ok!

Are you pumping for your little one? Planning to pump?
Have a question or need support? BTDT and have wisdom to share?
Join us in the Pumping Mommies board!

January 17th, 2013, 11:23 AM
Taking it easy driving me nuts, not a lay in bed kinda person. And no I havent been tested for that though they probably will now.

January 17th, 2013, 11:40 AM
Purple_cat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Take it easy and rest up. Make sure that you are getting enough food and fluids. I hope that you start feeling better!
January 17th, 2013, 11:44 AM
alyssabeth2685's Avatar Veteran
Yes def. take it easy. Find something that will keep your mind busy while just laying down... keep up fluids and let us know what happens at the dr!
January 17th, 2013, 11:49 AM
Super Mommy
Keep on resting. My thoughts and prayers are with you!
January 17th, 2013, 12:06 PM
lucyinthesky
Take it easy, and keep us posted! Hoping all is ok
January 17th, 2013, 02:02 PM
mommywannabe's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to mommywannabe Send a message via MSN to mommywannabe Send a message via Yahoo to mommywannabe
Any word how what's going on? IDK the time differences, but it is 4pm here so hopefully you know something by now!

January 17th, 2013, 02:34 PM
MommysPocket's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hope they figure it out. I had similar things happen with DD and it turned out my iron was low. Maybe adding an iron supplement will help?

January 17th, 2013, 03:16 PM
*Anya*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
thinking of you, keep us posted.
January 17th, 2013, 03:40 PM
Veteran
Are you on Zofran? I don't think Zofran can make you dizzy but it can affect your heart rate. Check the side effects of all medications you might be taking. It could be iron too, well, so many things. Praying for you!
January 17th, 2013, 05:24 PM
Not on Zofran anymore, not for a long while now. They tested me for anemia, they checked my iron, everything was normal. My blood pressure was a little high for me but not out of the safe range. My heart rate was back to normal they couldn't find anything wrong, my doc consulted with a special high risk OB that he knows about me but the only thing he said was to test my thyroid. So they took some blood for that and told me to rest and relax(real easy with two 22 month old little girls in house) My mom is coming down this weekend to take the little girls for a few days for me so that I can get some rest. They are saying that if it keeps doing it then they want to send me to a cardiologist(sp?) to check out my heart. My FIL thinks I may just be really run down right now and that a few days of rest and hopefully I will be fine.

Oh and sorry it took me so long to update you guys, I've been on the phone alot trying to line out the next few days since I got out of doc's office.

January 17th, 2013, 07:28 PM
Veteran
I've been going through a similar thing. My heart rate is never below 100 and was racing up to the 140s at rest and I've been having TONS of palpitations which are super scary (like non-stop of a couple hours) :-/ The first thing they checked was my thyroid and it was normal. My EKG showed tachycardia so I ended up at the cardiologist. The day I went to the cardiologist my iron test came back that I was slightly anemic and the Dr. though my symptoms were being caused by a combination of pregnancy and increased blood flow and being anemic but I wore a 24 hour monitor last week just to be sure. I haven't heard anything back yet and my follow up appointment isn't until Feb but they told me if they saw anything wrong they would get to me before then and I haven't heard so I'm going with no news is good news.....

I will tell you that all of this is causing me TONS of anxiety so I really feel for you. I hope you get some answers soon!

January 17th, 2013, 09:41 PM
anjawb's Avatar Super Mommy
I hope your FIL is right!!! ill be thinking about you this weekend!

January 18th, 2013, 12:16 AM
plastikmom's Avatar Super Mommy
I hope it resolves with some rest!!
January 18th, 2013, 06:18 AM
2XlinkedPHkids
Glad someone can take the girls for a bit for you.

January 18th, 2013, 11:14 AM
ThaiSpice's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Did you see the doctor yesterday? Hope all is well today.

Are you pumping for your little one? Planning to pump?
Have a question or need support? BTDT and have wisdom to share?
Join us in the Pumping Mommies board!

January 18th, 2013, 11:21 AM
lucyinthesky
Hopefully your FIL is right! I'll be thinking of you
January 18th, 2013, 12:15 PM
Thaispice yes i did update is a few responses above you(#13). Trying to rest while also getting the girls stuff ready for them to go. Not easy.

Oh yeah forgot to say in my first post the on Tues at normal appt i found out i did pass my 1 hour so glad was very worried i wouldnt.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search