These animals have a death wish

Forum: April 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By ThaiSpice
  • 1 Post By Sneetch

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To April 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 28th, 2013, 09:22 AM
Mega Super Mommy
So my dog and cat have the typical relasionship dog wants to play. He's still a puppy and the cat wants to be left alone but she torments him, so I still have this chest cold I can't yell and all morning they have been going at it. I finally banished them to there corners jack outside fern in nursery. Well for now onces it's functional she won't go in there

But man I am so not in the mood for this today!
January 28th, 2013, 09:26 AM
ThaiSpice's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We went through that when our dog was a puppy...he's been scratched more than once by a cat. He did learn, though, that it is in his best interest to back off . Now he's old and lazy, though, and steers clear of all cats. LOL.
KrissyS likes this.

Are you pumping for your little one? Planning to pump?
Have a question or need support? BTDT and have wisdom to share?
Join us in the Pumping Mommies board!

January 28th, 2013, 09:36 AM
Mega Super Mommy
My dogs have been driving me extra crazy, too. Especially the big one, who is still a puppy. He is so sweet, but he wants to be involved in EVERYthing, which means he is very often in the way while I'm trying to do something. Oh well. He's really cute, at least.
KrissyS likes this.
January 28th, 2013, 09:49 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Jack is a German Shepard Newfoundland mix so he's huge I just don't fell well and I don't have time time or anything to deal w them hahah jack I hope will learn soon ahhh fern has got him good a few times he dose not seem o care
January 29th, 2013, 08:56 AM
Regular
My dog thankfully is really well behaved. He was having some big behavior issues last year and got sent to doggie boot camp. He also learn3ed the hard way to stay clear of the cats claws.
Anyway... yesterday I could have killed him. I let him go run in the snow and he decided he wanted to play with his rope hanging from the tree, and he got stuck and panicked. Cue me putting shoes and sweatshirt on to go tramp out in to the snow and lift his 75 lbs off the rope so he could unstick his mouth. I got kicked several times ended up with a bruised arm... My SO got a very stern text informing him that he WILL be tying the rope out of reach until he is out there to play with him or baby comes and I can safely lift things again.
January 29th, 2013, 09:08 AM
Cortney6983's Avatar Cortney
My cat and my parents cat likes to fight play every morning starting at 5 till 9 rolling around all you can hear is bam bam boom and a cat hiss and yawl I try to break it up then sleep again and a few min later they are back at it

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search