pressure

Forum: April 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To April 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 30th, 2013, 06:18 AM
Tamimomof5's Avatar Super Mommy
Anyone else feeling a lot of pressure when you're on your feet for awhile? I'm okay until I've been standing for awhile and then I find it hard to get around with all the pressure I'm feeling. I almost feel like baby is going to fall right out....lol! I remember pressure with my last 2 pregnancies as well but I thought it was later on before it really bothered me. I have to say with all the discomforts I'm feeling....April can't come soon enough for me!
January 30th, 2013, 06:26 AM
ThaiSpice's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Just in the past week or so, yes, I'v noticed it more. I definitely remember it in the last pregnancy, but like you, I thought it was closer to the end.

Are you pumping for your little one? Planning to pump?
Have a question or need support? BTDT and have wisdom to share?
Join us in the Pumping Mommies board!

January 30th, 2013, 06:41 AM
kimberley's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Surprisingly, not yet. I carry baby low and felt pressure and cervix twinges a lot last time. But I'm sure it will start soon.
January 30th, 2013, 07:15 AM
mommywannabe's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to mommywannabe Send a message via MSN to mommywannabe Send a message via Yahoo to mommywannabe
Yup! I asked the dr about it because I have been feeling it for quite a while now and did not feel it with either of my previous pregnancies. He assured me that it was just because of having two previous pregnancies and all the muscles are more relaxed so baby lays lower and that pressure feeling is normal. With each pregnancy it's supposed to get worse and start sooner, kinda like how I've gotten so much bigger so much quicker, because things have already been stretched out lol. If I am up for too long I get a lot of pressure like she is going to fall right out, but also I start feeling like my vajay is all swollen a lot of the time. But it eases up if I rest and put my feet up for a while. And I hear ya, I can't wait for April to get here!!! I love being pregnant but I am all sorts of uncomfortable and ready to be done with this whole pregnancy thing.

January 30th, 2013, 07:32 AM
Mega Super Mommy
YES! Oh my, I feel like he will fall out. I do remember it with my daughter MUCH further along and maybe at the very last week with my son but HOLY MOLY I am only 28 weeks....

January 30th, 2013, 07:41 AM
anjawb's Avatar Super Mommy
I wear my bella band almost every day for extra support. I know its probably just mental, but it seems to help.

January 30th, 2013, 08:52 AM
Purple_cat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I feel pressure but more where my c-section scar is. It started around 22 weeks for me if I was exercising so I had to stop doing the elliptical machine. Now I only get it if I am on my feet or walking more than 20 minutes or so.
January 30th, 2013, 09:23 AM
MsRK's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
This week that just passed is when I've started feeling the pressure that you are describing. I hold the bottom of my stomach when I walk around now. My hips and groin area are also broken right now. So I'm guessing its just that time now.
January 30th, 2013, 10:05 AM
Missa_Mae's Avatar First Time Mommy!
YES - but not like she's going to fall out - more like my bladder is going to fall out. If I'm standing for a while I feel like I'm going to pee myself ... my belly gets heavy too and I have to literally hold it with my hands.

Co-Host of the April 2013 Playroom

January 30th, 2013, 11:12 AM
mommywannabe's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to mommywannabe Send a message via MSN to mommywannabe Send a message via Yahoo to mommywannabe
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsRK View Post
This week that just passed is when I've started feeling the pressure that you are describing. I hold the bottom of my stomach when I walk around now. My hips and groin area are also broken right now. So I'm guessing its just that time now.

I mentioned this to my dr. also. I feel like she is going to break my pelvic bone in HALF and it hurst SO BAD. Especially if I lay on my side for too long and then get up, or if I raise my leg up to shave it in the shower. I just can't explain how badly my pelvic bone hurts. And my dr. said that it is because there is a joint in the front of your pelvic bone and as the pregnancy gets farther along that joint relaxes and starts to spread (especially after having a pregnancy or two) and it will start to be painful. IDK how I am going to push her out when it hurts so bad to have her in!! lol

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search