Pregnancy Brain

Forum: April 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By utexas10
  • 1 Post By ThaiSpice

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To April 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 1st, 2013, 07:51 PM
Super Mommy
I just went to wash my face and put face wash in my hair. This of course meant that I had to take a shower to get the face wash out of my hair. I am completely blaming this on the pregnancy.

Anyone else doing crazy things from pregnancy brain?
plastikmom and Cortney6983 like this.
February 1st, 2013, 08:01 PM
ThaiSpice's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
LOL...Oh no!

I feel like my preggo brain is getting worse by the day! Mine is really bad when it comes to remembering what things are called, or remembering things that need to do. If I don't have something written down on a list, I most likely will NOT do it.
Cortney6983 likes this.

Are you pumping for your little one? Planning to pump?
Have a question or need support? BTDT and have wisdom to share?
Join us in the Pumping Mommies board!

February 1st, 2013, 08:05 PM
Cortney6983's Avatar Cortney
hehe today I went to mail something out for DH and a few hours later my mom went to get the mail she came back in and went... your supposed to put a stamp on that! Oi!

February 1st, 2013, 08:20 PM
Mega Super Mommy
That's pretty funny!

I emailed my sons teacher a recipe she asked for. I got what I thought was an odd response but replied to that also and then got an email back saying I had actually emailed his PreK teacher from TWO years ago. I can't believe I didn't notice not once but twice! Thankfully I loved the PreK teacher and she was happy/excited to hear from me

February 1st, 2013, 09:30 PM
Mel_Kay's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have been having crazy mishaps! Total pregnancy brain. The other night I was cleaning up after dinner, put leftovers in a rubber maid container, then started putting the container WITH the food back into the cabinet rather than the fridge. Luckily I caught myself! One of my pregnancies I put the icecream in the fridge rather than freezer not realizing it until the next morning, really upset myself there!

Mommy to 4 boys
February 3rd, 2013, 06:12 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm doing stupid, random stuff all the time. So far I have caught myself BEFORE putting hand soap on my toothbrush a few times!! My major thing is forgetting stuff or having a near panic attack because I can't find my phone and being unable to remember the last place I had it and then finally finding it in my hand or something lol
February 3rd, 2013, 09:28 AM
CrunchyMommaTo2's Avatar Proud Momma
Everyday!

I've locked myself out of the house. Constantly leave home without my cell phone. Put things away where they don't belong, like cereal in the fridge. Try to comb my hair with a razor. I've out soap on my toothbrush. Can't find something and it turns out its in my hand. I've forgot I've let the dog out and then can't find her and freak out. Turn on the wrong burner on the stove and then wonder why it's not getting hot. The list goes on and on.

February 5th, 2013, 01:08 PM
HalfDozen's Avatar Formerly Number5OnTheWay
I haven't noticed it too bad this time. Last time, I sent an e-mail to my husband, or so I thought, and I was annoyed with a scheduling change for one of our girls' softball teams. Only to find out later I had sent it to the coach, who I was annoyed with. Whoops!! I just apologized and said it must be pregnancy brain.

New picture in progress......
February 5th, 2013, 01:31 PM
lucyinthesky
This morning my alarm went of at 5. I thought to myself "why in the name of God is that going off". I switched it off only to jump out of bed 20 minutes later to realise I had work. I then picked up my laptop bag without the laptop, took my partners keys and wondered why I couldn't get in to the car. Went back in to swap keys and noticed my laptop and some paperwork on the counter. I had also locked one dog in, the other one out (I forgot about poor Stanley). They were both stood looking at each other through the glass door, I felt so bad!
February 5th, 2013, 07:06 PM
ThaiSpice's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
LOL...these are so funny!

Are you pumping for your little one? Planning to pump?
Have a question or need support? BTDT and have wisdom to share?
Join us in the Pumping Mommies board!

February 5th, 2013, 07:16 PM
Mommy :)
Like every other moment I have! Ha and I swear it gets worse every day!

Mommy to

Laycie (August 2007)
Kayleigh (May 2009)
Jaxon (April 2013)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search