Long weekend

Forum: April 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To April 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 5th, 2013, 03:54 PM
JennBer's Avatar Super Mommy
Sorry I've been a little mia over the last week or so. Had some crazies last week and then on Friday my mom came back in with the twins, yay, I was soooo excited to see them, I missed them terribly. She stayed the weekend and did a LOT of work for me that I'm not being allowed to do. They nursery is almost set up, she is going to get me a glider for it and I still need a matteress and deco on the walls, but at least it isn't an office anymore. We went through all the giant totes of clothes left over from the twins, and my cousin's baby to see what we wanted to keep so that we could get it all washed and set up in the nursery. She cleaned the 11 year old's room, hehehe, guess she should have done it when she was told if she didn't want half her stuff going in the trash, hehe. She also got my Christmas stuff out of the house and out where it belongs. She was such a huge help, so much that I would never have gotten done without some help.(I was beginning to wonder if the Christmas stuff was going to sit there until after the baby came and I was able to pick it up and move it myself.) Also as she was helping me do all that moving and cleaning and so on and so forth she would hear me complain about not having somewhere for this or that or wishing a certain room in my house had that so that I could do such and such with certain things.(She is VERY creative) She came up with tons of ideas for me to help me get other areas in the house a bit more organized and 'user friendly' and when she comes back in April for the baby she is going to bring lots of stuff with her to help me get some of that stuff done(Love her so much). So all in all a good weekend, miss her already and wish she could have stayed longer.

Hope everyone is doing well, been trying to get caught up on some of the posts. May not respond to all of them but am at least trying to read them.

Last edited by JennBer; February 5th, 2013 at 06:44 PM.
February 5th, 2013, 04:51 PM
ThaiSpice's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Thanks for the update! Sounds like you guys got a lot done! I'm sure it feels good.

Are you pumping for your little one? Planning to pump?
Have a question or need support? BTDT and have wisdom to share?
Join us in the Pumping Mommies board!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search