~*March Chit Chat*~

Forum: April 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree109Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To April 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 20th, 2013, 08:28 PM
2XlinkedPHkids
I'm hoping George gives us a break there!

March 20th, 2013, 08:50 PM
anjawb's Avatar Super Mommy
I am in so much (new) pelvic pressure, I dont understand how my water is not breaking or contractions not happening!!!! It feels like this little girl is trying to push herself out, and my body isn't working with her!!! I am SO uncomfortable!!!! It hurts to stand, or sit, or just lay down. I dont know what im going to do if this little one doesn't actually come out yet. I am not going to be able to leave my bed!!!

March 21st, 2013, 03:02 AM
ThaiSpice's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Sorry you're so miserable! Just keep thinking that you're almost there! I'm definitely feeling an increase in pressure in the last few days.

Are you pumping for your little one? Planning to pump?
Have a question or need support? BTDT and have wisdom to share?
Join us in the Pumping Mommies board!

March 21st, 2013, 04:38 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Sorry you are so uncomfortable! My little man is hanging out transverse it it is killing me. Very painful because he keeps stretching out in that position. It will literally take my breath away. Totally sucks. Hang in there the end is def in sight!!

March 21st, 2013, 05:30 AM
2XlinkedPHkids
More. snow. More snow! WHY are we still getting snow?! Isn't the first day of Spring tomorrow or something? /wails

March 21st, 2013, 09:48 AM
Bleh...yeah, where is Spring? We did have some nice days last week, but now it's back to cold and rainy. Luckily no snow here, though.

I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed with work stuff at the moment. So much I need to get done/in order before I leave. Feeling the pressure!

March 21st, 2013, 09:56 AM
kimberley's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Mmm.. its gorgeous here today.. but that can change without a moments notice on the west coast of Canada.
March 21st, 2013, 09:59 AM
Mega Super Mommy
We got a bunch of snow Monday night/Tuesday day. Blech! It is supposed to snow tonight too but just a dusting I think. I'm kinda over it too. Come ON spring!!

Hope you get caught up at work Kimberly! I hated that feeling when I was trying to get ready for my son. It is hard to prepare to be out like that

March 21st, 2013, 10:00 AM
2XlinkedPHkids
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimberley View Post
Mmm.. its gorgeous here today.. but that can change without a moments notice on the west coast of Canada.
Sounds like us - we have a saying for Columbus that holds true MOST of the time (not counting this winter). "Don't like the weather? Give it five minutes. It'll change."

Quote:
Originally Posted by nameetog View Post
Hope you get caught up at work Kimberly! I hated that feeling when I was trying to get ready for my son. It is hard to prepare to be out like that

One of the few reasons I'm glad I'm only going to be out for two weeks. I don't feel the urge to get things caught up way way way in advance. They can survive for two weeks until I get back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by anjawb View Post
I am in so much (new) pelvic pressure, I dont understand how my water is not breaking or contractions not happening!!!! It feels like this little girl is trying to push herself out, and my body isn't working with her!!! I am SO uncomfortable!!!! It hurts to stand, or sit, or just lay down. I dont know what im going to do if this little one doesn't actually come out yet. I am not going to be able to leave my bed!!!
=( I know the feeling.

March 21st, 2013, 11:00 AM
HalfDozen's Avatar Formerly Number5OnTheWay
^2 weeks? Yikes! You are crazy, woman!!!
nameetog likes this.

March 21st, 2013, 11:40 AM
2XlinkedPHkids
Quote:
Originally Posted by Number5OnTheWay View Post
^2 weeks? Yikes! You are crazy, woman!!!
Did it with my Monster. Bills to pay and all that =/ Plus, as I think I've stated somewhere before... Newborns just aren't that interesting to me, so I don't have a strong desire to stay home for a long time with it.

I *think* my boyfriend and I have finally worked out the maternity/paternity leave thing. I'll be home for two weeks. He's taking the first week off. Going back to work the second week, then taking the third and potentially the fourth week off. Then after that, George will start joining Lily at the babysitter.

March 21st, 2013, 03:42 PM
Twirlbird's Avatar Mia and Henry's Mama
Send a message via MSN to Twirlbird
My hip is sliding in and out of place and Mia is exploiting my new cripple status
John Henry Clifton aka Henry: April 11th 2013

New Signature coming soon
March 21st, 2013, 03:54 PM
2XlinkedPHkids
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twirlbird View Post
My hip is sliding in and out of place and Mia is exploiting my new cripple status
Boo!

March 21st, 2013, 04:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twirlbird View Post
Ouch!

March 22nd, 2013, 06:23 AM
Appointment/scan this morning!

March 22nd, 2013, 06:37 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Ouch on the hip situation. Double boo hiss on taking advantage. I feel like my kids have been taking advantage of me lately too : ( I have less than zero patience too which does not help matters any

Good luck today Kim. Hope your scan goes well!!

March 22nd, 2013, 07:02 AM
2XlinkedPHkids
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaiSpice View Post
Appointment/scan this morning!
Keep us posted!

I know its ridiculous considering I only hit 37 weeks tomorrow, but I so woke up today, groaned and thought "I'm going to be pregnant....forever." LOL

Have any of you with LOs ever read the book Lacy Walker Non-Stop Talker? We checked it out from the library a few weeks back, and I've found its been an excellent way to let Lily know she's talking too much just by calling her Lacy instead of Lily.

March 22nd, 2013, 08:03 AM
I was up for like two hours last night because this kid inside of me was running laps! I was laughing out loud at that site someone posted yesterday..pregnantchicken.com. SO FUNNY... I need laughs like that right now.
I keep reading things out loud to DH and making him look at pictures while I LOSE MY MIND laughing... he's not as amused as I am.
March 22nd, 2013, 08:10 AM
2XlinkedPHkids
/gripe

I've decreased caffeine intake (not that I had a ton to begin with anyways), increased water intake, increased vitamin k and iron intake... and I still can't even think of getting to sleep before 1:30 a.m.

I think I musta kicked God's puppy in a previous life or something. /end gripe

March 22nd, 2013, 08:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrochetingMama View Post
/gripe

I've decreased caffeine intake (not that I had a ton to begin with anyways), increased water intake, increased vitamin k and iron intake... and I still can't even think of getting to sleep before 1:30 a.m.

I think I musta kicked God's puppy in a previous life or something. /end gripe
Ugh, that's balls. I have no trouble falling asleep, but when I pee at like 2:30, there's no going back to sleep. Well, until about 5:30, then either DH's alarm or James wakes me up at 6. It's awesome.

Keep on with the dietary changes, it can't hurt! Hope you get some Zzz's soon.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search