33 weeks aches pains this slow labour ????????

Forum: April 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To April 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 4th, 2013, 10:50 AM
ok im 33 weeks tomorrow and i have this pain in my lower back,, actually id say my bum and some wat like period pains i duno what to think whether its just bh or maybe i could be in slow labour ??? any other moms experiencing this ??? i did call hospital yesterday they said to take a hot bath nothings reallyu changed soo im not too concerened atm.
March 4th, 2013, 11:03 AM
nikki-pie's Avatar Expecting #1 Apr 5th!!
Has your baby dropped yet? When mine was starting to drop i felt crampy and pressure on my perineum. Since his weight was shifting it also made my back kind of hurt
March 4th, 2013, 11:22 AM
well im only 33 weeks i havent seen any one as yet but if the aches persist i may go in walk in tomorrow and get my self checked as i am only 33 weeks,,, i had a strange feeling like something dropped yesterday as i got out the car ... i expected to wake up an be in labour tbh i cant remember this with my 1st but its been 7 years now my right bum chek killing me sometimes too but i also got diagnosed with spd so dont no whether its that getting worst... did u experience this before i really dont no if its just braxton hicks and dont want to embarass maself looool x
March 4th, 2013, 12:30 PM
Twirlbird's Avatar Mia and Henry's Mama
Send a message via MSN to Twirlbird
It sounds more like your spd or damage to your tailbone. There is no waves to yhe pain. If uou are concerned though definitely get checked out, at the very least you will have peace of mind
John Henry Clifton aka Henry: April 11th 2013

New Signature coming soon
March 4th, 2013, 12:38 PM
well my partner tryed soothing me by massaging near the tail bone area and the pain was horrible... id go hospital but the hospital closed to me just a waiste of time ive got a hospital appointment next week i might just try hold out till then unless it gets worse defo going to speak to some one tomorow tho... theres no frequency in the period pins i feel they just come an go but when they are there they are noticable like a heavy period ache x ive had a ruff time in this pregnancy problem after problem
March 4th, 2013, 06:26 PM
It could also be possible that the baby is squishing something that it isn't supposed to. For instance 2 days ago a friend of mine ended up getting an emergency c section at 36 weeks because her daughter was cutting off circulation to her kidney... Maybe it is sitting on a nerve or something? I would deffinately bring it up to your care provider, maybe even just give them a call
March 5th, 2013, 08:11 AM
so i try call my midwife today an the phones ben off its like they dont care sometimes ... you really have no choice but to go hospital grrrr thing is i got a 7yr old too look after too
March 5th, 2013, 01:14 PM
OH man that is aweful! I hope you can get a hold of them soon

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search