I think this baby wants out!

Forum: April 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By melshaz@earthlnk.net
  • 2 Post By MommysPocket
  • 1 Post By MsRK
  • 1 Post By bananamagic
  • 1 Post By kimberley
  • 1 Post By HalfDozen

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To April 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 5th, 2013, 02:55 PM
melshaz@earthlnk.net's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
LOL!

He is just soooo active like he's uncomfortable in there. I know mommy is uncomfortable.
I am happy to feel movement but thought they were supposed to start slowing down due to lack of room...?
Cortney6983 likes this.

March 5th, 2013, 02:58 PM
Veteran
My little guy moves around quite a bit still too. Of course he could help me out by moving from breech into head down position but he is happy just squiggling around.

March 5th, 2013, 03:13 PM
MommysPocket's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My dr said around 35 weeks they slow down but I don't remember that at all with DD. she was active until birth lol.

March 5th, 2013, 03:17 PM
MsRK's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My little baby is very active still. I've seen that he has very little room but he stretches and pushes to the limit that he can anyway. I always get a laugh out of the nurses , techs and doctors because any pressure on my stomach gets them a nice sharp kick! He kept doing it to the tech today and kicked the nurse ysterday who was trying to get my nonstress test bands tightened. My baby is so funny...
March 5th, 2013, 03:21 PM
Cortney6983's Avatar Cortney
I know the feeling! my little lady has her moments that are quite intense that I seriously feel like shes going to bust my belly open! I love seeing her movements from the outside *I am bigger so they are not as intense as regular mommys* but it's still amazing!

I am worried she might be breech again *last ultrasound she was head down* because her hic-ups were down near my pelvic region now they seem to be in my rib cage I sure hope she stays or goes back into head down!

March 5th, 2013, 03:43 PM
Veteran
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cortney6983 View Post
I know the feeling! my little lady has her moments that are quite intense that I seriously feel like shes going to bust my belly open! I love seeing her movements from the outside *I am bigger so they are not as intense as regular mommys* but it's still amazing!

I am worried she might be breech again *last ultrasound she was head down* because her hic-ups were down near my pelvic region now they seem to be in my rib cage I sure hope she stays or goes back into head down!
My little guy hiccups are always down low and he is breech.
Cortney6983 likes this.

March 5th, 2013, 06:03 PM
kimberley's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I would imagine it would mostly be the baby's back that we feel moving when he/she gets the hiccups. I could be wrong.
Cortney6983 likes this.
March 5th, 2013, 06:51 PM
HalfDozen's Avatar Formerly Number5OnTheWay
Mine never slowed down until I was actually in labor.
Tamimomof5 likes this.

March 5th, 2013, 08:18 PM
plastikmom's Avatar Super Mommy
Wish mine would move more!!! Enjoy it. You'll probably miss it in a few weeks!
March 6th, 2013, 02:38 AM
jen747's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I still feel a lot of movement all over, but I think he is quite content in there. What I have noticed is how huge I've gotten in the past week. Even my husband mentioned it last night, and he's relatively oblivious to my pregnant belly, but there has been an obvious change.

March 6th, 2013, 05:17 AM
Tamimomof5's Avatar Super Mommy
With my 4 year old daughter I remember her moving like crazy up until she was born. With this baby she isn't quite as active as she used to be but I can feel her squirming around quite a lot.
March 6th, 2013, 05:30 AM
Kennydra's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bananamagic View Post
My little guy hiccups are always down low and he is breech.
When did they check his position last, maybe he flipped?! I always felt the hiccups higher up when baby girl was breech and then started to feel them down low, like cervix area. So I looked up ways to tell your breech baby flipped and one of the sites I found mentioned that feeling hiccups down low could be an indication that baby is head down. Mentioned it to my OB at my appt. last week and sure enough she is head down now.

Thanks *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!

March 6th, 2013, 05:45 AM
Veteran
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kennydra View Post
When did they check his position last, maybe he flipped?! I always felt the hiccups higher up when baby girl was breech and then started to feel them down low, like cervix area. So I looked up ways to tell your breech baby flipped and one of the sites I found mentioned that feeling hiccups down low could be an indication that baby is head down. Mentioned it to my OB at my appt. last week and sure enough she is head down now.
I was hoping that was the case when I was feeling them down low but I have had 3 ultrasounds so far, 1 at last high risk appt and 2 at my weekly appt to check positiion and fluid amount and he is still butt down every time.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search