How Is Everyone Feeling?

Forum: April 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree15Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To April 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 7th, 2013, 03:54 PM
Missa_Mae's Avatar First Time Mommy!
As we get closer and closer and closer to the end ... how are you ladies feeling??

I'm actually *knock on wood* OK ... I'm a little uncomfortable and walking is starting to become a pain because I'm pretty sure baby girl is dropping and I have a ball between my legs lol ... the exhaustion is still there and major preggo brain for sure.

I am still working and plan on working until my water breaks!!

Emotionally ... I am all over the place. I am excited, scared, nervous, worried, panicked, elated, all in one ...
alyssabeth2685 likes this.

Co-Host of the April 2013 Playroom

March 7th, 2013, 04:07 PM
Mega Super Mommy
My biggest complaint is my lack of energy and or motivation. I'm.just.tired. I powered through a serious decluttering and cleaning of my entire house and now I want to sleep for a week! My kids are keeping me too busy. We have karate 3 days a week, swim class and ballet ::wipes brow:: It's all good though!!
~AmazedByYou~ likes this.

March 7th, 2013, 04:08 PM
alyssabeth2685's Avatar Veteran
Pretty much same here. I think i have contractions here and there everyday... my stomach is super hard all the time... this baby is just out of room and I still have 4weeks+ to go. Otherwise glad to be over my cold/sore throat... so no complaints.

I think sleep deprivation has set in... its just not comfortable sleeping anymore. My recliner is my best friend.

March 7th, 2013, 04:09 PM
ThaiSpice's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Actually, I feel pretty great most of the time, which is a huge change from my third trimester last time. I have my moments where I have nausea, or fatigue, or occasionally my tailbone or hips give me trouble. But overall I think I'm feeling pretty good!
HalfDozen likes this.

Are you pumping for your little one? Planning to pump?
Have a question or need support? BTDT and have wisdom to share?
Join us in the Pumping Mommies board!

March 7th, 2013, 04:22 PM
Cortney6983's Avatar Cortney
Sick which is slowwwwllyyy going away ... Some random pain in my lower abdomin started today not sure what it is ... Feeling a bit like im a whale haha but not really all that bad just a lot of random pains

March 7th, 2013, 04:28 PM
Purple_cat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am feeling pretty good except that I currently have a cold so my throat is a little sore. I am finally getting a little more regular sleep and that is making a world of difference for my mood.
jen747 and ThaiSpice like this.
March 7th, 2013, 04:34 PM
anjawb's Avatar Super Mommy
I have been in so much pain!!! It used to be if I walked a lot, but now it is literally if im on my feet for more than 10 minutes, standing or walking. Im going to mention it to my doc on monday at my appt. I have a moment almost every day when I feel like if I were to push, i could make this baby come out. I have a feeling I am going to be on strict bed rest after this appointment rather than just "suggested" bed rest.

DF just made me dinner because it was too hard for me to stand to make dinner! I love him!

March 7th, 2013, 04:43 PM
Pretty Crispy's Avatar Proud Momma
I'm feeling really good so far! Yes of course I'm uncomfortable at times and my ribs hurt all the time but eh it's all tolerable. Contractions a few times a day but I'm getting used to them. I can not wait until next Saturday when I'm off bed rest!!
~AmazedByYou~ and Missa_Mae like this.

March 7th, 2013, 05:05 PM
bellasky's Avatar Blessed
Today I'm feeling pretty good. I am actually walking a bit better so I think she has moved up a bit. I get exhausted pretty easily though. The ladies I work with came to see me today and when they left I felt worn out even though I sat on the couch the whole time.

March 7th, 2013, 05:27 PM
Kennydra's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I don't want to jinx anything, but other than being more tired I feel really good! The one thing I could really do without though is another gall bladder attack, definitely don't want anymore of those. What drives me crazy is people telling me I must be "soooo ready" and that I look "sooo uncomfortable", even after they ask how I'm feeling and I tell them I'm feeling good. It's like they don't believe me lol. I get that they are probably just trying to be nice and make conversation, but what's wrong with a very pregnant lady just feeling good?!
Missa_Mae and HalfDozen like this.

Thanks *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!

March 7th, 2013, 05:55 PM
nikki-pie's Avatar Expecting #1 Apr 5th!!
I feel like i am in a coma these days and just can't get comfy. Also that i should probably just set up a cot in the bathroom, lol the small part of the day i am not attempting to sleep i am going pee! Thats about it, and of course after a rough examination from Dr Devil today that made me bleed i feel like i had a teeny Jackie Chan released in my crotch with orders to destroy lol
March 7th, 2013, 06:24 PM
Veteran
I am doing really well. I have some sleep deprivation going on but all in all its good. My biggest complaint is my back I can not stand for too long before it hurts really bad so I am taking it easy. Not much fun with three little ones and a sore back but my 13 year old has been doing dishes for me.
March 7th, 2013, 06:38 PM
kimberley's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Blah, I was feeling OK, but lately I have become so uncomfortable. Whether it be sitting, standing, laying, on my recliner; I can't stay there for more than 5 minutes. This baby is taking over! My breathing is so laboured that it's loud. I really want baby to drop, but I'm only 33.5 weeks.. so that may not happen for quite a while. My sleep is very intermittent, which makes my patience wear thin during the day. And OH the heartburn. There's plenty more bothering me but I'll leave it at that. Thanks for the vent, I'm sure DH is getting tired of me whining.

PS, I hate to complain so much because my pregnancy has been going swimmingly (baby's health wise) for which I am thankful. But it still feels good to complain.
March 7th, 2013, 09:22 PM
Veteran
The third trimester is actually my favorite part of pregnancy! I embrace the bump, and just feel so... full of life? Not sure how to describe it exactly! I've been really stressed about low amniotic fluid levels, and bummed to be on bed rest, but had a really wonderful appointment today. Baby girl is looking healthy and wonderful, and that makes ME happy. So, I'm doing pretty darn good.
Kennydra and HalfDozen like this.

March 8th, 2013, 03:53 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Other than being sick right now, I am feeling ok. I too love the third trimester. I am having some trouble with what the dr. said is called SPD, (not even too sure about it at this point.) However, if I sit too long, and then try to walk, I can barely function. It hurts so bad! But I could sit for hours and feel the baby move. It's such an amazing feeling, and I know this will be our last, so I am cherishing it every second!
March 8th, 2013, 05:12 AM
Tamimomof5's Avatar Super Mommy
I think the worst for me by far is the extreme pelvic pressure. I can't be on my feet for very long before I feel like she could just fall out at any minute. It's extremely painful! Also the heartburn and indigestion are getting worse....Zantac doesn't seem to be working as well.
March 8th, 2013, 05:40 AM
plastikmom's Avatar Super Mommy
Physically I feel great. Not too tired, no soreness or pain, no heartburn. Mentally, I am tired. I worry all the time about baby and if he's ok in there (I don't feel him very much) and I am mentally tired from work and have less patience at home. My BP is up and I get the results of my 24 hour urine today.
March 8th, 2013, 06:26 AM
mommywannabe's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to mommywannabe Send a message via MSN to mommywannabe Send a message via Yahoo to mommywannabe
Miserable!
I'm tired, not sleeping, my back HUUURTS, I can't get comfortable, I can't breathe, it hurts to walk, my pelvic bone is likely to snap right in half if she gets any bigger & my skin it's ready to burst open because she is stretching me to my max. I am ready to be done with this whole thing.

Shoo......sorry, but you asked!! Hahahaha

March 8th, 2013, 06:46 AM
jen747's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
The past two weeks I was throwing up a lot, but the past few days have been better. Of course I have the expected aches & pains, but we're healthy & doing well. I am still feeling SO tired. Overall, I can't complain!

March 8th, 2013, 08:09 AM
HalfDozen's Avatar Formerly Number5OnTheWay
I feel really good still as well. My rudest awakening was last night after work when I decided to treat myself to a pedicure. I took my shoes off, and holy swelling!! My feet and legs got like this last time, but it was sooooo much earlier the last time that I thought I might avoid it this time. Quite the surprise to see my old enemy, the cankles, back in full force. I didn't even feel them swelling yesterday, and one leg is much worse than the other. So, I'm trying to find a position at work where I can put my feet up, but that's rather difficult to do because the front of my desk has a plate that goes almost to the floor. However, if it's only the swelling, I will be fine. I just don't want the higher blood pressure and possible bed rest.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search