Sleep

Forum: April 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree9Likes
  • 1 Post By nameetog
  • 1 Post By plastikmom
  • 1 Post By mommywannabe
  • 1 Post By ThaiSpice
  • 1 Post By melshaz@earthlnk.net
  • 1 Post By MaineBean
  • 1 Post By ashley22pa
  • 1 Post By Purple_cat
  • 1 Post By redfishbluefish

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To April 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 14th, 2013, 03:55 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Last night was the first night I really had a hard time sleeping. I got to sleep easily, but I woke to use the bathroom only an hour after I fell asleep. I couldn't fall back asleep because the baby was awake kicking me too!! When I fell back asleep, I woke to the toilet running. It had only been a few hours later. After my dh got up and fixed it, it randomly started again. I had to get up, go pee again, and then turn the water off.. We have a brand new toilet, so I don't know why it did it. Regardless, me getting up again woke the baby...She moved till 5:30 and I had to get up at 6:30. EHHHHHH. I am so tired and grumpy right now... I hope tonight is not like this! I could sleep sitting up!

Sorry for my morning complaint! I hope you all have a good day!
March 14th, 2013, 04:45 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I hate nights like this. I had the same kind of night a couple days ago. It is so frustrating! Hope you have a good day and don't fall asleep standing ; )
mama3o likes this.

March 14th, 2013, 05:00 AM
plastikmom's Avatar Super Mommy
Hope you get a burst of energy to get you through the day and then you can rest better tonight!! I hate being tired!
mama3o likes this.
March 14th, 2013, 05:04 AM
mommywannabe's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to mommywannabe Send a message via MSN to mommywannabe Send a message via Yahoo to mommywannabe
Every night is like that here. I haven't had a good nights sleep in WEEKS. It is really hard to keep going each day when you can't sleep every night, but I hope that you are able to push through the day & get some good rest tonight!! I just keep telling myself, it's almost over.....
mama3o likes this.

March 14th, 2013, 08:04 AM
ThaiSpice's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
So sorry! I've had a couple of rough nights this week...one of them being last night. First, I stayed up too late setting up/playing with my new phone. Then I fell asleep on the couch, and when DH got home from work at 11:30, he was in a chatty mood, so that woke me up for a while. Went to bed and slept for a bit, but my horrid cough woke me up several times. Dog barking woke me up once. Coyotes woke me up once. Etc...etc...ugh!
mama3o likes this.

Are you pumping for your little one? Planning to pump?
Have a question or need support? BTDT and have wisdom to share?
Join us in the Pumping Mommies board!

March 14th, 2013, 08:21 AM
melshaz@earthlnk.net's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sleep? What is that?!
mama3o likes this.

March 14th, 2013, 08:23 AM
MaineBean's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yeah, I've been sleeping crummy for weeks. I wake up to pee, I wake up just because, I wake up because the toddler wakes up and uses the bathroom, I wake up when DH gets out of bed at 5:30... half of those times I can't fall back asleep.

Last night I foolishly tried to go without my OTC acid reflux meds because I had been feeling good. Yeah... I had been feeling good because I had been taking them! An hour after falling asleep (WITH a couple of sleeping pills to help me) I wake up choking on bile. Get up, take the acid pill, go back to bed. An hour later- same thing. Half hour after THAT- same thing. Finally it calmed down, but I still woke up 2 hours later to pee. And then essentially up for the day 2 hours after that. SUCK!

It was SO wonderful on Tuesday night when I got 5 straight hours. That was the first night I took the sleep aid (with the acid thing) and THAT will be what I do tonight. I'm SO busy at work and it's so hard to concentrate when I'm tired like this. Wah- pity party!
mama3o likes this.

March 14th, 2013, 09:15 AM
ashley22pa's Avatar April Mommy
I've been having a really hard time lately too. I have too pee all the time which I'm not used to doing at night. And like you I'm afraid ill wake the baby when I get up! He moves so much now that when he's sleeping when I'm trying to sleep I'm thrilled!
mama3o likes this.

Thank you to PrincessMom08 for my cute siggy!

March 14th, 2013, 09:19 AM
Purple_cat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am sorry that you had a rough night. I hope that you are able to get some rest tonight!
mama3o likes this.
March 14th, 2013, 02:31 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Thanks...made it through the day! I do have plans tonight and tomorrow night, that I wish I didn't have to have!!! Anyway, I plan on sleeping tonight and hope that I can too!
March 14th, 2013, 04:48 PM
blueeyes25s's Avatar Expecting #1
I had a sleepless night too last night. I have these kinds of nights way to often! I wake up to pee and can't fall back to sleep for no reason at all!

Forever missing my angel 2010

March 14th, 2013, 06:12 PM
Veteran
Sleep has been horrible for me too here. I never even used to wake up to pee when I was pregnant with my first DS. This little guy/girl has decided that I apparently need a reminder of a newborn feed schedule. Sleep for 2 hours, up to pee, can't fall asleep for various reasons (nausea, heartburn, too much to think about etc), finally fall back to sleep after about an hour, two hours later do it all over again, rinse, repeat. I swear - it's been less than 2 years - I REALLY don't need the reminder!
mama3o likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search