Unsure pain

Forum: April 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By ThaiSpice
  • 1 Post By nameetog
  • 1 Post By melshaz@earthlnk.net
  • 1 Post By kimberley
  • 1 Post By *Anya*
  • 1 Post By mama3o
  • 1 Post By Missa_Mae

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To April 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 16th, 2013, 10:40 AM
Cortney6983's Avatar Cortney
Idk if its a contraction or just some nerve being hit but I speratically keep getting random pains near my pelvic area like right above the pelvic bone it doesn't last long a few seconds at most haha I have no idea what contractions feel like so idk lol anyone have any insight on what it might be?

March 16th, 2013, 10:54 AM
ThaiSpice's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
If I had to guess, I'd say it sounds like jabs/kicks/head-butts to the cervix. But it's hard to say for sure. I did feel my real contractions down low in my pelvis, but they lasted longer than a few seconds, and they were so painful that I definitely knew what they were.
Cortney6983 likes this.

Are you pumping for your little one? Planning to pump?
Have a question or need support? BTDT and have wisdom to share?
Join us in the Pumping Mommies board!

March 16th, 2013, 01:38 PM
Mega Super Mommy
My contractions wrap around the front toward my belly button and make my whole tummy area tight, tight, tight and yes when they were for real contractions there was no mistaking what they were I KNEW I was in labor. Is it a stabbing pain in your crotch area or stomach area? I get stabbing crotch pain from time to time too it never lasts though just a sharp quick pain
Cortney6983 likes this.

March 16th, 2013, 01:41 PM
melshaz@earthlnk.net's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sounds lie you are being punched or kicked, maybe baby is in a weird position? Contractions will radiate from your back to front and last for a bit. The labor ones will be even more intense so you'll know it's labor.
Cortney6983 likes this.

March 16th, 2013, 02:11 PM
kimberley's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sounds like crotch zingers to me
*Anya* likes this.
March 16th, 2013, 02:16 PM
*Anya*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
lol
Cortney6983 likes this.
March 16th, 2013, 04:40 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I think its probably that little one pressing some type of nerve to give you a jolt! I have had all types of jolts this pregnancy! I am not sure why it is so different, but wow!!! I hope you feel better!
Cortney6983 likes this.
March 16th, 2013, 04:51 PM
Missa_Mae's Avatar First Time Mommy!
Didn't you post about this pain before? Maybe I'm thinking of someone else. I get that pain everyday ... just baby hitting your cervix is what I've been told
Cortney6983 likes this.

Co-Host of the April 2013 Playroom

March 16th, 2013, 06:56 PM
Cortney6983's Avatar Cortney
Quote:
Originally Posted by nameetog View Post
My contractions wrap around the front toward my belly button and make my whole tummy area tight, tight, tight and yes when they were for real contractions there was no mistaking what they were I KNEW I was in labor. Is it a stabbing pain in your crotch area or stomach area? I get stabbing crotch pain from time to time too it never lasts though just a sharp quick pain
Yeah it's stabbing pains near my pelvic area it's usually fine until I stand up and randomly it will hurt I think all of the ladies are right it's probably her hitting a nerve or my cervix!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missa_Mae View Post
Didn't you post about this pain before? Maybe I'm thinking of someone else. I get that pain everyday ... just baby hitting your cervix is what I've been told
Haha could have been me I never remember what I post anymore lol

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search