Monday check-in!

Forum: April 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree9Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To April 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 18th, 2013, 07:24 AM
ThaiSpice's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Babies are coming left and right!

Any appointments/scans this week?

Any showers or other fun stuff?

If you've had your baby, give us an update when you get a chance! And don't forget we have a birth stories subforum (Sugar Babies - JustMommies Message Boards), and a birth stats sticky thread (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1...arch-13-a.html) when you're feeling up to sharing!

Are you pumping for your little one? Planning to pump?
Have a question or need support? BTDT and have wisdom to share?
Join us in the Pumping Mommies board!

Last edited by ThaiSpice; March 18th, 2013 at 07:31 AM.
March 18th, 2013, 07:48 AM
melshaz@earthlnk.net's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
No baby yet, just the waiting game at this point. Though my DD is 4/7 dr's feel it could be any day. I have a weekly check on Thursday this week.

March 18th, 2013, 07:52 AM
HalfDozen's Avatar Formerly Number5OnTheWay
Had an ultrasound this morning, and no shower for me, but we're throwing my sister's this weekend!!!
mama3o likes this.

March 18th, 2013, 07:52 AM
CrunchyMommaTo2's Avatar Proud Momma
Still pregnant here! Birthing tub comes Thursday so we are set to go once that's here! I'm so glad to be off bed rest now and despite the freezing temps here still, I have definitely been taking advantage of getting outside and walking again.
I have a midwife appt tomorrow, though pretty boring as its just a normal bp check and fetal rate check.

March 18th, 2013, 07:54 AM
kimberley's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Not much going on around here this week. It is spring break, and DS is in a day camp thing just for mornings. I have work to do, and house work!

It is a beautiful morning so far. I am loving the sunshine!! But it is a little chilly.
March 18th, 2013, 07:56 AM
Mommy in the Making
Baby shower on Saturday!
March 18th, 2013, 08:03 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I had an appointment this AM. Looking good. Met the doc who will do my surgery. I really like her. I'm bordering low iron. Measuring a little ahead. Baby flipped and is breach. I though maybe that's what he was doing in there. It was pretty uncomfortable. I'm a section anyway so it matters not really. Next week group B test

March 18th, 2013, 08:04 AM
ThaiSpice's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I have an appointment and ultrasound on Friday morning. Ultrasound is to check on fluid levels/growth, as the APN keeps thinking I'm measuring behind (fundal height). We'll do the GBS swab on Friday, too.

Are you pumping for your little one? Planning to pump?
Have a question or need support? BTDT and have wisdom to share?
Join us in the Pumping Mommies board!

March 18th, 2013, 08:11 AM
mommywannabe's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to mommywannabe Send a message via MSN to mommywannabe Send a message via Yahoo to mommywannabe
No baby here yet! But I am off of bedrest (though still supposed to be taking it easy). DS1 is home sick from school. So today we are relaxing around the house today. The rest of the week will be much of the same for me, not doing a whole lot, just playing the waiting game.
Friday I have my weekly dr appt & will hopefully be much closer to delivering the Princess!!

March 18th, 2013, 08:18 AM
jen747's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
It's the last time I can say nothing for me this week! I went Friday to follow up on the protein in my urine. My BP was low, there was no protein, & my urine culture was negative. So it was all due to dehydration, and everything looks back on track.

March 18th, 2013, 08:21 AM
MaineBean's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Seriously, have we forgotten we are the APRIL DDC? Not March- slow it down, ladies!!!

I have an u/s (last check of my previa) and normal appt on Thursday. I think we'll find the previa hasn't changed and we'll be scheduling my c/s. OB said they like to do it at 39 weeks presuming baby looks good and developed, so we are thinking April 16. We would have preferred the 15th (tax day baby!) since my and DH's b-days are on the 15th, but still DS held out one day too long when he was already 2 weeks overdue and came on July 16th- stinker. So we think maybe we'll have the kids on 16's and us on 15's.

My office is throwing us a little shower next Monday, but nothing else exciting this week. Or at least that's the plan! Oh, I forgot we're supposed to tour the hospital tomorrow, but I'm not sure how that's going to work out since I dont' think DS is allowed yet since it's still flu season. We might have to reschedule. Harumph.
ThaiSpice and HalfDozen like this.

Last edited by MaineBean; March 18th, 2013 at 08:26 AM.
March 18th, 2013, 08:45 AM
melshaz@earthlnk.net's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaineBean View Post
Seriously, have we forgotten we are the APRIL DDC? Not March- slow it down
no and I would love to have an April baby but with a DD at the start of April, already having had a kid, and having contraction pain, this baby seems to be coming sooner than anticipated. The waiting game is the anxiety of knowing he can come at any minute. I think the month is out of our control for some of us, not that we are in a hurry.

March 18th, 2013, 09:38 AM
ashley22pa's Avatar April Mommy
Still preggo! I've been feeling pretty good the last few days. Baby has dropped some to where I can breathe but I don't think he's coming anytime soon. I hope he holds out for 3 more weeks! I'm still trying to prepare my mind to give birth which is terrifying me! I have my almost 36 week appointment on Friday.
Cortney6983 likes this.

Thank you to PrincessMom08 for my cute siggy!

TTC # 2 August 2014!

March 18th, 2013, 09:51 AM
sarahlorrain's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Lots of time left for me! Diaper shower at church this Sunday. No appointment until next week, and we'll do the GPS swab then; I'll be 35 weeks.

Owner of HomeJobsForMom.com
March 18th, 2013, 09:55 AM
blueeyes25s's Avatar Expecting #1
I have a doctor appt Friday; just a normal check up. We are pretty much ready for baby so no much going on between now and when baby decides to arrive.

Forever missing my angel 2010

March 18th, 2013, 10:10 AM
MommysPocket's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Had my appt this morning. Everything looks good. They did the GBS swap today so Im waiting for those results he also checked me (wasn't expecting it, I had planned on not being checked until at least 40 weeks) said Im not dilated but cervix is soft and head is down.

He also said they wouldn't stop me at this point and when I told DH he said 'holy crap, things just got real!' Seriously, it took this long for it to hit you that at any moment a new baby will be here? Lol.

March 18th, 2013, 10:11 AM
Cortney6983's Avatar Cortney
Still prego! Baby has yet to drop! Next Tuesday I have an ultrasound since my fundual height is dating further along than I am. And a regular appointment that day as well to check the group b strep test and to check my cervix/ dilation..

March 18th, 2013, 10:15 AM
Veteran
Appt this morning. 38 1/2 weeks. Baby still breech. Dr says she thinks he is weighing about 7lbs 3oz -just a guess based on feeling around. Dr says cervix getting thin and she thinks he will be here any day with amount of contractions I am having. I am ready and so are my kids. They keep asking me if I am going to the hospital that day as they want to meet their brother and have Mom back to her regular self. Next week is spring break - kids and Dr on vacation so would be nice to have him come this week and all be home next week.

March 18th, 2013, 10:18 AM
anjawb's Avatar Super Mommy
I had an appointment this morning and almost everything looks good (already in its own post)

I have a family shower this saturday!!! This week is also my anniversary with DF (thursday) and DFs bday on saturday (hes skipping the shower to go out partying with the boys... hes calling it is farewell tour... lol)

March 18th, 2013, 10:24 AM
Purple_cat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have a regular midwife appointment on Wednesday and will have the GBS swab done then.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search