Monday check-in

Forum: April 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree5Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To April 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 25th, 2013, 03:23 AM
ThaiSpice's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Any babies born over the weekend?

Appointments/scans this week?

Anyone with scheduled inductions or c-sections this week?

Anything else interesting going on?

Are you pumping for your little one? Planning to pump?
Have a question or need support? BTDT and have wisdom to share?
Join us in the Pumping Mommies board!

Last edited by ThaiSpice; March 25th, 2013 at 03:25 AM.
March 25th, 2013, 04:06 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Good morning! Spring Break is here for me.... I only have 7 work days after...

Today I have my 2nd to last shot and my 35 week check up. Although I am closer to 36 weeks. May not sound too big of a deal but when they told me I'd have 18 shots...it seemed so far away, so after today I only have one left. Dr.'s have told me different things about what that could mean. I've heard the first week that you miss a shot could cause a huge drop in progesterone triggering labor, and I've heard you can go just as late!!! So we'll see. After having one preemie, I don't care...as long as she's healthy!
bellasky likes this.
March 25th, 2013, 04:08 AM
bellasky's Avatar Blessed
I have an appointment on Thursday but I'm going to go to L&D and get checked out today.

March 25th, 2013, 04:25 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I have an appointment tomorrow. Group B check too. Not too terribly exciting. I'm OK with boring checks though!

March 25th, 2013, 04:26 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I had an induction scheduled for this morning and I skipped it... I must be crazy... I didn't want to induce, I just didnt have a good feeling about today at all. Now Dh is gone for the week and I have to hold her in there as best I can! I'm usually late when I've chosen not to have inductions, so it should be fine. But we weren't planning on a baby this time so I didn't keep track of LMP or anything and the first ultrasound I had was toward the end of September so no telling if their dates were correct...
mama3o likes this.
March 25th, 2013, 05:28 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Im still here....I have an app tomorrow. They will be checking me and stripping my membranes

March 25th, 2013, 05:37 AM
2XlinkedPHkids
I have an ultrasound on Thursday. Also meeting with the doc about platelet levels and stuff.

March 25th, 2013, 05:38 AM
CrunchyMommaTo2's Avatar Proud Momma
Still here

Midwife appt tomorrow, nothing unusual expected. I've gained a bunch of weight in the past few days but no swelling so I'm not concerned. Guess baby boy needed some time to grow a bit more and chunk up, fine with me!

March 25th, 2013, 05:48 AM
MommysPocket's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My weekly appt is this morning. Not expecting too much. Should get my GSB results back. I want to make sure baby is still in a good position. He/she flipped around Saturday night and all day Sunday I was having weird pains but the kicks are back to the normal spots today so I think baby is back to how they had been.

Update: Baby is still head down and eveything is looking good.

Last edited by MommysPocket; March 25th, 2013 at 10:56 AM.
March 25th, 2013, 05:49 AM
Mommy :)
Appt on Thursday.

Mommy to

Laycie (August 2007)
Kayleigh (May 2009)
Jaxon (April 2013)
March 25th, 2013, 06:25 AM
melshaz@earthlnk.net's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Last week of work for me, my mom is coming this week. Weekly appt on Thursday. Other than an achy pain in my vajay nothing exciting going on.

March 25th, 2013, 06:41 AM
jen747's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have an ultrasound and appt on Thursday.

March 25th, 2013, 07:14 AM
ThaiSpice's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bellasky View Post
I have an appointment on Thursday but I'm going to go to L&D and get checked out today.
Hope everything is ok!

Good luck with all of the appointments this week! I have an appointment on Thursday...weekly appointments from here on out.

MIL will be in town tonight and Wednesday night. Other than that, not a lot else going on here this week!

Are you pumping for your little one? Planning to pump?
Have a question or need support? BTDT and have wisdom to share?
Join us in the Pumping Mommies board!

March 25th, 2013, 07:50 AM
Cortney6983's Avatar Cortney
I have an appointment tomorrow well two one I have an ultrasound doctor said last time I'm measuring a little big and wants to check it out... * hope I don't have a 10 lb baby* then a regular appointment right after where she will be doing my GBS test and checking for any dilation and all that excited yet scared! Baby still feels reallyyyy tight under my ribs which hurts!

March 25th, 2013, 08:40 AM
Mel_Kay's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have an appointment today after lunch. Hoping to actually see my Dr., I assume I will because she will doing my GBS. I'm trying to convince hubby to go with me today so he can meet my new Dr. I want him to meet her before delivery, not sure if he's on board though.

Mommy to 4 boys
March 25th, 2013, 08:45 AM
MaineBean's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Got confirmation this morning that I'm having a baby next Tuesday at noon, so that's exciting and nerve wracking. We're having a mini baby shower for me in a few minutes here at work- yay for cake!

Tomorrow is hospital tour.

Wednesday is last appt with my OB to go over any last minute questions (my big one is "what are the indications you have that baby is ready to come out early at 37 weeks") and finalize details. I dont' think I'm going to do the tubal- it's too much to decide on right now and I am not 100% sure I want it down now, even though this would be the time to do it.

March 25th, 2013, 09:26 AM
Purple_cat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
No appointments for me this week. This is my last week without an appointment and then I will go to weekly. I am feeling ready and not ready at the same time.
March 25th, 2013, 09:41 AM
JennBer's Avatar Super Mommy
Any babies born over the weekend? Not me, thankfully DH and I went 'to the big city' on Sat (about 2 1/2 hours from home, spent the day with each other and his brother and SIL for a little while, it was nice to get out just the two of us one last time before baby comes, I doubt I'm going far from home from now on

Appointments/scans this week? Have an appt on Thursday afternoon. Then I think I will be going to weekly after that.

Anyone with scheduled inductions or c-sections this week? Nope

Anything else interesting going on? Not really, DH is going to be out of town this weekend so I'm really hoping that if I do go early it's not this weekend.

March 25th, 2013, 10:03 AM
Atank03's Avatar Veteran
I have my 37 week appt today. Nothing too exciting going on though.
March 25th, 2013, 10:04 AM
Veteran
Appointment on Wednesday and right now it's just a waiting game. My MIL is in town and everyone's just... waiting!! It's making me nervous lol. I'm trying to stay busy enough that I don't dwell on when I'll go into labor but not so busy that I'm too exhausted when I do go into labor!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search