~~ April Chit-Chat ~~

Forum: April 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree112Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To April 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 3rd, 2013, 08:04 PM
*Anya*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I love eggplant! but have been eating it through the whole pregnancy and here we are happy 40 weeks to me lol. Tonight I'm eating pineapple for desert, which I've also been eating all along so I don't expect it to do anything, but I won't object if it does do something.
April 3rd, 2013, 09:29 PM
MommysPocket's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I've never had eggplant. Not even sure if I could make it right. Didn't I see somewhere that Olive Garden has it? Might have to try it a little later on.

Right now I'm suppose to be sleeping. it's only 11:30 so it's still 'early' but I have a ton To do tomorrow so I was hoping I could manage to fall asleep early. Wrong. Here I am playing games on my phone and thinking how wonderful that frozen Cadbury egg I have would taste.

April 3rd, 2013, 09:36 PM
Mel_Kay's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I love eggplant parmigan (can't even spell that tonight!) and yes they have it at Olive Garden. I ate it twice and went into labor that night...I do not really think it is the cause of my labors. I never felt differently after eating it. It's just tastey and is something I order regularly at Olive Garden. I've never made it here at home. I have made an eggplant casserole before that was yummy!

Now I'm craving eggplant!

I just did 30 minutes of Zumba...and I survived! I used to do it multiple times a day and just felt like doing it tonight. I totally didn't go all out though. I just wanted to do something to help baby move down a bit, he's been WAY up in my ribs the last few days! It's hard to breathe, you wouldn't think he'd be up that dang high at this stage. Maybe I convinced him to move down south a bit.

Mommy to 4 boys
April 4th, 2013, 04:35 AM
bellasky's Avatar Blessed
If I didn't live 2 hours away from an Olive Garden I would have DH drive me to go get some eggplant parmigiana today.

April 4th, 2013, 05:17 AM
anjawb's Avatar Super Mommy
I think i am starting labor. I have had really painful contractions just under 30 minutes apart starting at 5:30 this morning. This could be a false alarm, but i dont think it is...

April 4th, 2013, 05:55 AM
CrunchyMommaTo2's Avatar Proud Momma
^ Good luck if it is!

I had contractions every 10 mins for 4 hours last night and then fell asleep and slept all night without one so you never know. Our bodies are just getting ready.

April 4th, 2013, 06:02 AM
anjawb's Avatar Super Mommy
yup, that last post jinxed it. nothing in the last hour. ugh SO frustrating!!!!

April 4th, 2013, 06:42 AM
2XlinkedPHkids
I think we all just need to give up on ever having them. Then they should come in a mad rush just to prove us wrong.

GAAAAAAAAAH!! That ticker thing says 9 days for me! 9! Holy crap!!

Dude..9 days? I can get through 9 days. Right? I could even maybe get through a couple extra if I had to. 9 is short. 9 is just over a week. I can do it. Right? Right? Riiiiiiiiiiiiight? *whine* lol
MommysPocket likes this.

April 4th, 2013, 07:11 AM
MommysPocket's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
9 isn't too bad. I still have 19+. I'm pretty convinced Ill be the last one to go and have a May baby.

April 4th, 2013, 07:18 AM
Veteran
You are all gettng so close now. Can't wait to read all the birth stories!! I have my 2 week post partum appt today. So sometime this morning I have the fun task of removing my steri strips from my incision. Not only does that sound like a real riot, I get to try to do it in the brief time that Colton might be sleeping since I am alone with him. I was hoping to do it in the shower, but not sure that's going to happen. I must say anything sounds better than the Dr saying if I don't do it she is going to rip them off!!

April 4th, 2013, 08:09 AM
2XlinkedPHkids
Quote:
Originally Posted by bananamagic View Post
You are all gettng so close now. Can't wait to read all the birth stories!! I have my 2 week post partum appt today. So sometime this morning I have the fun task of removing my steri strips from my incision. Not only does that sound like a real riot, I get to try to do it in the brief time that Colton might be sleeping since I am alone with him. I was hoping to do it in the shower, but not sure that's going to happen. I must say anything sounds better than the Dr saying if I don't do it she is going to rip them off!!
Its been two weeks already?!

April 4th, 2013, 08:15 AM
2XlinkedPHkids
Uuuuuuuurgh Morning sickness just hit. Aren't I too far along for this?? :queasy:

April 4th, 2013, 08:27 AM
Veteran
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrochetingMama View Post
Its been two weeks already?!
Yep was 2 weeks Monday. I can't believe it either. Colton already looks so much bigger to me.

April 4th, 2013, 08:32 AM
Purple_cat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My daughter keeps telling me that the baby is ready and it is time to push her out NOW. I find it amusing. Part of me thought that she might be on to something and I was prepared to go into labor last night. So far.... nothing.
April 4th, 2013, 08:42 AM
kimberley's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
^ haha! My son told me the baby would be born last night. I kinda hoped he was right..

I have some time left though.
April 4th, 2013, 08:45 AM
2XlinkedPHkids
Monster doesn't say anything like that. All I get is "When George comes out, your tummy won't be hurting and you can pick me up?" LOL. Can you tell she's looking forward to Mommy being able to carry her again?

April 4th, 2013, 08:50 AM
^ awww..

I get this alot - " When the baby's out, you can jump on the trampoline again!" Ugh.. I've been loving this excuse not to.
April 4th, 2013, 08:56 AM
2XlinkedPHkids
^ would love to have a trampoline to jump on. LOL.

Monster is so very touchy/feely/lovey/dovey that she, even at 4 years old, could be carried constantly and be perfectly fine with it.

My theory is: if you come up past my waist, you're too big for me to tote around constantly! LOL

April 4th, 2013, 09:16 AM
^ My son is the same way. Especially lately. He would be attached to me all day if he could. And I reaaaaaaaallly like my space right now.
April 4th, 2013, 09:20 AM
2XlinkedPHkids
^ One of my biggest worries is the fact that i have my days where I really can't handle Lily invading my space, so how am I going to react when I have TWO of them all over me?

I love my child, but I love her from a distance of preferably 1 foot away 90 percent of the time.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search