~~ April Chit-Chat ~~

Forum: April 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree112Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To April 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 5th, 2013, 03:27 PM
kimberley's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Ahhhhhh... I forgot how lovely pedicures are.

the spa ladies and my BFF were impressed by the dent I can leave in my ankle by pressing on it for a few seconds. The massage was GLORIOUS!! I mostly talked about the gross parts of being pregnant. None of them have kids.. I think I scarred them for life.
HalfDozen likes this.
April 5th, 2013, 05:17 PM
ThaiSpice's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Lol! Yay for a nice pedi/massage!

Are you pumping for your little one? Planning to pump?
Have a question or need support? BTDT and have wisdom to share?
Join us in the Pumping Mommies board!

April 5th, 2013, 05:17 PM
*Anya*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
seriously some random woman at target asked me when I was due, I said yesterday. So then she does this exaggerated dropped jaw expression and calls a friend over to look at me because I'm overdue. I wanted to punch them both in the face. No a f$$$$ing circus exhibit! argh! Oh and then they go on to tell me that I probably shouldn't be out in public. People seriously have no filter.
mama3o and HalfDozen like this.
April 5th, 2013, 05:43 PM
2XlinkedPHkids
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Anya* View Post
seriously some random woman at target asked me when I was due, I said yesterday. So then she does this exaggerated dropped jaw expression and calls a friend over to look at me because I'm overdue. I wanted to punch them both in the face. No a f$$$$ing circus exhibit! argh! Oh and then they go on to tell me that I probably shouldn't be out in public. People seriously have no filter.
Ugh!!

I walked out at work today and one of the residents looked at me and went "Oh my god!" .......She should thank god she was a resident, and therefore I couldn't tell her exactly what I was thinking at that moment.

April 5th, 2013, 05:55 PM
Mega Super Mommy
You girls are funny...Just want to say that I have 3 more days of work, until I am finished until next year (september). Also, I have no more shots to look forward to this Monday....Getting so excited...now to get through the 3year old's birthday party!!!
April 5th, 2013, 06:19 PM
2XlinkedPHkids
Quote:
Originally Posted by mama3o View Post
You girls are funny...Just want to say that I have 3 more days of work, until I am finished until next year (september). Also, I have no more shots to look forward to this Monday....Getting so excited...now to get through the 3year old's birthday party!!!
You suck -.- LOL. J/K. That's awesome that you've got so little work left for such a long time!

April 5th, 2013, 06:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrochetingMama View Post

You suck -.- LOL. J/K. That's awesome that you've got so little work left for such a long time!
Exactly! Good for you...but yeah, just a little jealous

April 5th, 2013, 06:41 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaiSpice View Post
Exactly! Good for you...but yeah, just a little jealous

Well, it is an unpaid leave...I can only use 20 sick days....then it becomes unpaid after that....From May untill school reopens... But I guess timing worked out well!

I wish I could stay home longer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Anya* View Post
People keep saying that stuff to me!!! It's crazy! People keep saying things to me like I can't believe you are here at work today...WHY NOT I WORK HERE!!!!!!!!
April 5th, 2013, 06:52 PM
HalfDozen's Avatar Formerly Number5OnTheWay
My work never knows if I'm going to be there from one day to the next. Several of them have told me that they are surprised every day when I show up. Well, I'm NOT going to sit at home!! I hope I have the baby over a weekend so that I can call once I've already had the baby because otherwise everyone gets all nervous knowing I'm in the hospital and not getting any updates. They think it's going to happen lickety-split, even though I have repeatedly told them that my labors get longer with each child. Why am I surprised? No one listens to me (see Sweet Retreat thread).

Hubby has put a moratorium on the girls having any company. He keeps saying, "There's a good chance we'll have a new little one" or "What will they do if your mom needs to go to the hospital?" Really, could you TRY that approach with some family members?
MommysPocket likes this.

April 6th, 2013, 05:48 AM
Mega Super Mommy
good morning everyone...sun is shining!!!!! Happy Saturday!!! I'm heading out on a long list of errands today!
April 6th, 2013, 05:58 AM
2XlinkedPHkids
Bloody show! Seriously. At 9 am. Who has time for this? *grouches* Ah well, I know things could still take a few days. So George might be on track for not coming out before Sunday night.
mama3o likes this.

April 6th, 2013, 06:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mama3o View Post
good morning everyone...sun is shining!!!!! Happy Saturday!!! I'm heading out on a long list of errands today!
Me too! So glad the sun is out!

Quote:
Bloody show! Seriously. At 9 am. Who has time for this? *grouches* Ah well, I know things could still take a few days. So George might be on track for not coming out before Sunday night.
She'll be here soon!

April 6th, 2013, 06:29 AM
George has been giving you grief for weeks! I just hope she holds out till tomorrow night, like you're hoping!!

April 6th, 2013, 06:36 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I hope she hangs out a while longer too but I have a feeling.....

April 6th, 2013, 06:43 AM
2XlinkedPHkids
Given the speed and intensity w/ which the contrax picked up... i don't think she's gonna wait much longer.
*Anya*, mama3o and nameetog like this.

April 6th, 2013, 06:52 AM
MommysPocket's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Eek! All these babies are coming so fast now, well I guess I should say often, not fast. :/ We will have a boom then there will be me holding out until May, lol.
HalfDozen likes this.

April 6th, 2013, 09:07 AM
kimberley's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
yaa!! so many babies! can't wait to hear/see !
April 6th, 2013, 09:17 AM
*Anya*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Given the speed and intensity w/ which the contrax picked up... i don't think she's gonna wait much longer.
woot! You've got this! can't wait for an update
April 6th, 2013, 09:36 AM
Good luck, lady!! It does seem like they're coming a couple at a time now!!

April 6th, 2013, 10:39 AM
JennBer's Avatar Super Mommy
Let's see so much I want to get done today and NO energy whatsoever. I didn't even get out of bed until 9:30. And then it was just to let the dogs out. Got up at 10:30 went into town to my FIL's house and here it is 12:30 and I'm ready to go back to bed already.

CrochetingMama hope things are going good for you! Good luck! Maybe she will hold out until tomorrow night for you.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search