Friday!

Forum: April 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree7Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To April 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 5th, 2013, 03:49 AM
ThaiSpice's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Another week is over! What are you planning for the weekend?

Are you pumping for your little one? Planning to pump?
Have a question or need support? BTDT and have wisdom to share?
Join us in the Pumping Mommies board!

April 5th, 2013, 04:45 AM
CrunchyMommaTo2's Avatar Proud Momma
Planning and hoping for labor! Lol

DH works 7 days straight next week so I'm hoping baby boy decides to show up this weekend. Doubtful I know

We don't have anything else planned though. Normal housework and church on Sunday if baby decides to stay put.

April 5th, 2013, 04:50 AM
Mega Super Mommy
We are having a birthday party for DS. Next week is his birthday, but I don't want to wait too much longer!!! I'm officially going to be late for my shot on Monday...so no chances after this week!
April 5th, 2013, 05:37 AM
Mega Super Mommy
My parents are taking the kids overnight for two nights this weekend. Tonight I am having a skin care party, microdermabrasion. It really is just an excuse to get together with some girlfriends, have some adult chat and a little pampering before baby : ) Tomorrow hubby and I plan on a date night. In between all that I'm going to pull the pack and play out and get that in place downstairs as well as the cosleeper in place upstairs and finish getting my bag packed. I should install the carseat too.

April 5th, 2013, 05:44 AM
plastikmom's Avatar Super Mommy
We have a minor league baseball team in town and its opening weekend. So we will be at the ballpark Saturday evening and Sunday afternoon. My DS and DH have been waiting for baseball season all winter!!! I guess they have converted me because I'm pretty excited too.
HalfDozen likes this.
April 5th, 2013, 06:50 AM
2XlinkedPHkids
Evil Dead! Evil Dead! Evil Dead!

Seriously - George had her chance to come last night. Now she's SOL until Sunday/Monday. Boyfriend and I watched Evil Dead and Evil Dead 2 last night, and we're going to catch the matinee version of Evil Dead today before Monster comes home.

Then on Saturday, if its as nice as its supposed to be, I'm taking Monster to the park to play. Then when SO gets home, we'll probably take her out again. Then on Sunday we're all just gonna chill together. I'm thinking grilling some hot dogs, playing frisbee, and generally pestering eachother.

Sunday evening George can come if she wants.

April 5th, 2013, 06:55 AM
Kennydra's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm hoping to have baby girl this weekend!! I'm due Monday the 8th and my OB said if I make it to my next appt. we'll schedule induction for the 14th, but I would like to avoid that! Plus the weekend would be great since DH wouldn't have to miss work and I wouldn't have to worry about my in-laws being able to watch the boys, since they own their own business and MIL is off Saturdays and they are closed Sundays.

Other than that just getting more prepared for the baby. We have a bunch of stuff we need to take to the dump and they just started their extended hours on Apr.1 so we can finally get rid of it all now!

Thanks *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!

April 5th, 2013, 07:01 AM
Veteran
My mum and dad arrive from England today, sooooo excited!!!

my son has a birthday party tomorrow, i guess the rest of us will do more prepping for our little mini horse arriving later in the month.

I also have a few knitting projects i need to get finished... errr like his going home outfit

Oh, and i still need to wash the diapers.
MommysPocket likes this.
#1- dd17
#2- ds14
#3- ds9
#4- ds8

#5- dd6
#6-ds 1

April 5th, 2013, 07:09 AM
Cortney6983's Avatar Cortney
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrochetingMama View Post
Evil Dead! Evil Dead! Evil Dead!

Seriously - George had her chance to come last night. Now she's SOL until Sunday/Monday. Boyfriend and I watched Evil Dead and Evil Dead 2 last night, and we're going to catch the matinee version of Evil Dead today before Monster comes home.

Then on Saturday, if its as nice as its supposed to be, I'm taking Monster to the park to play. Then when SO gets home, we'll probably take her out again. Then on Sunday we're all just gonna chill together. I'm thinking grilling some hot dogs, playing frisbee, and generally pestering eachother.

Sunday evening George can come if she wants.
Let me know how it is!!! I want to see it sooo bad!

April 5th, 2013, 07:22 AM
Tamimomof5's Avatar Super Mommy
I'm getting all the last minute preparations done this weekend. Monday I'll be discussing a possible induction....baby could be here very soon!
April 5th, 2013, 08:58 AM
*Anya*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Labor would be nice, if no baby today/tonight then tomorrow I promised my little sister I'll take her to her favorite mall, I figured I could use all the walking that'll require. Other than that I'd like to clean a bit more around here, and just wait for baby.
April 5th, 2013, 09:12 AM
kimberley's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My best friend is taking me for pedicures today! Ive only ever had one, so I am very excited to get these puffy feet all pretty looking.
April 5th, 2013, 09:31 AM
Veteran
We're having a huge birthday party for Madeline tonight and a surprise 60th birthday party for my mom tomorrow. Somewhere in all of this... I'm hoping to have a baby!!!

April 5th, 2013, 09:33 AM
HalfDozen's Avatar Formerly Number5OnTheWay
No huge plans. I plan on putting the stroller together. My bags are all packed as of yesterdays' possible version so that's set. The house needs cleaned, but the older girls will be responsible for that. If baby doesn't come tomorrow, then he has to stay put until at least next Thursday!
mama3o likes this.

New picture in progress......
April 5th, 2013, 09:45 AM
Purple_cat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We are just hanging out, no real plans. I might try to convince my husband to take my daughter out for a bit one day so I can get some rest and clean a little.
April 5th, 2013, 09:50 AM
Atank03's Avatar Veteran
Yep we are hoping for miss Ava to come this weekend too but if not dh parents are keeping the girls Saturday night so me and dh are going to dinner and to the movies to see GI Joe. That's all I know for this weekend!
April 5th, 2013, 11:13 AM
MommysPocket's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Tonight I'm doing a belly cast. I've been waiting for this day. I also hope to get some outdoor maternity pictures taken Saturday or Sunday but it all depends on the weather. I still have to wait until at least Monday night before I can even think about having baby.

April 5th, 2013, 11:31 AM
melshaz@earthlnk.net's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hoping to have a baby!
mama3o likes this.

April 5th, 2013, 12:08 PM
ThaiSpice's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We don't have any solid plans. The weather is supposed to be nice, so I would like to get some things done in the yard (rather, get DH to do some things in the yard). I want to go over all of my lists and make sure I've got things covered. I do need to get another nursing bra and/or tank (or two). Other than that, just relax, enjoy the nice weather, go out to eat, laundry, groceries...the usual.

Are you pumping for your little one? Planning to pump?
Have a question or need support? BTDT and have wisdom to share?
Join us in the Pumping Mommies board!

April 5th, 2013, 12:25 PM
JennBer's Avatar Super Mommy
Let's see DD wants a friend to come over tonight so we'll do that. But other than that I just want to get the down stairs rooms swept and moped this weekend will probably move the pack n play down stairs but wont set it up yet. Depending on how I feel I will probably try and do a little cleaning in my bedroom this weekend as well.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search