Amazed???

Forum: April 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By ~AmazedByYou~

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To April 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 6th, 2013, 07:33 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Am I just missing her comments or has she been missing? She's in the Facebook group, right? Has she been around there? Has anyone heard from her?
April 6th, 2013, 07:52 AM
~AmazedByYou~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to ~AmazedByYou~
Hiya!! Sorry for the absence.. it's been an awful few weeks. I have had this upper respiratory/sinus infection crap going on that has had me really ill for over a solid week now. Last Saturday, I was on my way to the doctor to finally get some medications to help me start feeling better and my car was Tboned by a teenager in a suburban who wasn't even looking. Thankfully I was alone, but my car was totaled and I ended up being taken by ambulance to the hospital where they determined I had some significant soft tissue damage in my lower back. Thankfully the baby looked good on the monitors and such.
Monday evening I was feeling odd and got a pain that wouldn't go away which concerned me, I got up to go to the bathroom and pee and my water broke on the toilet. That was 9:30pm and Camden John was born at 12:56am. It was a fast and furious labor.. failed epidural and I felt my symphysis pubis ripping apart which sent me screaming and my blood pressure through the roof. Then, I had a post postpartum hemorrhage. I wouldn't change it for the world because he's here and beautiful and healthy... but I also unfortunately tore UP.. leaving me with a periurethral and a periclitoral tear that needed repair so I'm sore as heck. All that said, we're home and doing fairly well all things considered. Camden was tongue tied and they clipped him in the hospital but my nipples are like raw hamburger so I'm doing the best I can! Sorry for being absent but.. LOL.

Camden John
7lb 4oz
20.5"
4/2/13 12:56am

amylynne01 and HalfDozen like this.

April 6th, 2013, 08:00 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Oh, wow!! What an update! I'm so happy for you. What a beautiful baby! (And a gorgeous mama, too.) I'm sorry to hear it was so hard on you, though. I hope you heal up fast. And so sorry about your accident, too! I would have been a total mess!

Congrats! Thanks for the update!
April 6th, 2013, 09:28 AM
HalfDozen's Avatar Formerly Number5OnTheWay
Congratulations!! What an awful ride to get there. I kept thinking you must have had your baby, and that was why we probably hadn't heard from you. What a cutie!!!

April 6th, 2013, 09:31 AM
Mega Super Mommy
glad you are hanging in there! Congratulations to you !
April 7th, 2013, 09:39 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Omg!!! I knew he was here but I didn't know you had gone through all that!! Yikes and ouch!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search