Emotional Wreck

Forum: April 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By plastikmom

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To April 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 15th, 2013, 04:09 PM
bellasky's Avatar Blessed
I posted this on Facebook and thought I'd post here too:

Emotional wreck right now. Darn pregnancy hormones. Decided not to induce on the 22nd and will wait until the day after my due date which is the 25th. My husband wasn't with me at the appointment because he's at a track meet and I can't get ahold of him. If we induce on the 26th then I would have the baby on the 27th and my mom would have to leave the next day in order to be back in Texas for my sister's c-section. Very rough decision. No daughter should have to go through this without her mom being there. I know she'll be there for a couple of days but still. I'm having a pity party.

I really wish my husband were with me. He needs to always keep his phone charged. This has happened before that I couldn't get ahold of him because his phone lost charge. He's 45 minutes away and has no way of contacting me if he needs to and no way for me to contact him. Grr.

April 15th, 2013, 04:42 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm so sorry!! Hang in there...Is it possible baby could come before then? Things have a way of working themselves out!
April 15th, 2013, 04:46 PM
bellasky's Avatar Blessed
Possible. I'm hoping that she does come early. My mom and dad said they would be here at the beginning of next week and stay through Sunday. It would be great if Isabelle would come earlier in the week since my mom would be there already. My mom said she's going to work Isabelle out of me. Apparently they are going to take me on hour long walks to get her out. My mom is crazy.

I think part of the emotional part was not having my husband with me when I made the decision and the fact that he won't be home until closer to 8 tonight.

April 15th, 2013, 05:00 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I understand...hang in there though, you never know what could happen. Baby could wind up coming sooner but it will all work out! The unknown is so hard!!! I am feeling that and this is my fourth baby. Just the fact that the others came early and I am still sitting here pregnant.(which I am ok with) but still pregnant regardless is making me stir crazy!!! I am sitting on the exercise ball as we speak...trying to keep myself active and hopefully working her out!!!
April 15th, 2013, 05:23 PM
plastikmom's Avatar Super Mommy
Sorry you are feeling frustrated!! Maybe Isabelle will make an early appearance??. I am having a hard time with things being out of my control as well. It stinks. But as long as baby gets here and she and mama are healthy, that's all that matters in the long run. Hang in there! And remind hubby that you can go into labor anytime and his phone really needs to be charged. Seems obvious to us, but men don't always think like we do and he might need a reminder!
bellasky likes this.
April 16th, 2013, 06:32 AM
ThaiSpice's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm sorry! I can understand the stress. I hope it all works out even better than you expect.

Are you pumping for your little one? Planning to pump?
Have a question or need support? BTDT and have wisdom to share?
Join us in the Pumping Mommies board!

April 16th, 2013, 03:46 PM
Veteran
I am sorry. I can totally understand.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search