Monday check-in

Forum: April 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By MommysPocket

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To April 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 22nd, 2013, 06:29 AM
ThaiSpice's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What's going on this week?

Any appointments? Inductions? Sections?

How is everyone feeling?

Are you pumping for your little one? Planning to pump?
Have a question or need support? BTDT and have wisdom to share?
Join us in the Pumping Mommies board!

April 22nd, 2013, 06:42 AM
MommysPocket's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Still here, still pregnant. My due date is tomorrow but so far zero signs baby plans on coming any time soon. I have an appointment on Friday and I'm sure they will want to set a date.

I'm getting a lot of pressure to induce before May but I'm trying to hold on to what I want and wait it out as long as possible. :/
jen747 likes this.

April 22nd, 2013, 07:04 AM
sarahlorrain's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Still pregnant here too. I've been losing bits of plug here and there. I had a lot of crampiness and backache yesterday but it never turned into anything. I'm just trying to keep the house clean while I wait not-so-patiently!

Owner of HomeJobsForMom.com
April 22nd, 2013, 08:01 AM
linds2012's Avatar Expecting#1 (Due 4-15-13)
I'm here! I have my baby girls checkup tomorrow, and an appt with my OB to recheck blood pressure and see if its getting any better!
April 22nd, 2013, 08:29 AM
Missa_Mae's Avatar First Time Mommy!
I'm here - had my postpartum check up today ... cleared for sex (eeek!) but nice to know I healed well! I had one stitch left that she removed ... working on getting my PPD better ... baby is great, up to 7lbs already, just wish she would sleep longer than 2 hours at night!

Co-Host of the April 2013 Playroom

April 22nd, 2013, 08:41 AM
Mommy :)
Appt Thursday and induction set up for Saturday.

Mommy to

Laycie (August 2007)
Kayleigh (May 2009)
Jaxon (April 2013)
April 22nd, 2013, 08:54 AM
Cortney6983's Avatar Cortney
Here! Another appointment for Lilly this thursday just checking up on her hope they space out her appointments after that ! Im good just tired Lilly is sleeping better though

April 22nd, 2013, 09:04 AM
bellasky's Avatar Blessed
Appointment today at 3:30. Induction is set for Friday but I'm going to try to set it for Thursday.

April 22nd, 2013, 09:07 AM
CrunchyMommaTo2's Avatar Proud Momma
We are doing well. Little man doesn't feel well though and has been fussy and throwing up since last night. No fever but he's all sweaty too. Just watching him closely at this point. I got two nursing sessions in this morning without him getting sick and he's sleeping now finally.

My midwife comes over for a checkup later today

April 22nd, 2013, 09:10 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Doing great over here. My husband went back to work today and I'm almost afraid to say how well it is going. It is school vacation week so I didn't have to get my son on the bus or pick him up and we don't have to DO anything so that of course makes it easy but the big kids are playing well and Alex is just as agreeable as can be. Now if only everyday could go so well ; )

April 22nd, 2013, 09:15 AM
ThaiSpice's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We're just hanging out...doing well. Nothing exciting going on this week. I actually have to go up to the hospital today to pick up my mom's and husband's prescriptions, and everyone at work will want to see Anna.

My follow-up appointment isn't until May 20, and Anna doesn't go back to the doctor until June.

Are you pumping for your little one? Planning to pump?
Have a question or need support? BTDT and have wisdom to share?
Join us in the Pumping Mommies board!

April 22nd, 2013, 09:33 AM
HalfDozen's Avatar Formerly Number5OnTheWay
I have check-ups for my 2 youngest Wednesday morning. I'm planning on pushing back for no more appointments for a while. It's not like this is my first, after all.

I'm also trying to schedule a hearing test for Xavier for that day also since he failed the newborn screening on one side.

April 22nd, 2013, 09:55 AM
Veteran
We are having an OK day over here. My son woke up with a horrible runny nose though and I'm really hoping the baby doesn't get it :-/

I'm feeling pretty anxious about tomorrow because my DH goes back to work for the day (though he'll probably be home another couple days this week still) and I really have no clue how I will handle the (sick) toddler and the baby alone :-/

April 22nd, 2013, 12:04 PM
Purple_cat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am still here. I have three appointments this week since I am past 41 weeks now and an induction scheduled for this weekend. I am really hoping to avoid an induction. I am ready for my body to get this show on the road!
April 22nd, 2013, 12:48 PM
jen747's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am due tomorrow, and I have an appt in the afternoon. Anxious to see if there's been any change, but I don't feel anything happening. I'm sure we'll be talking induction, but I'm hoping they'll let me go til next week. Brooklyn has a very busy social calendar this weekend & I want to make sure she gets everywhere she needs to be! Lol

April 22nd, 2013, 02:21 PM
Veteran
Pennie had yet another appointment today (I think it was appt #5?), but good news is that her jaundice is gone! Woohoo! That poor kid has had her heels pricked may too many times. She has surpassed her birth weight, is very healthy, and the doctor was super surprised at how strong she is--holding her head up already and very strong leg reflexes. Maddie was that way too... I'm such a proud Mama.

I have an appointment tomorrow, and I'm hoping my doc lifts some of my restrictions. I've been on bed rest because I was at risk for hemorrhaging after giving birth. I haven't been able to lift my toddler or do much of anything... I'm really hoping I check out well, because I feel great!

April 22nd, 2013, 02:47 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Weight check tomorrow to make sure she is gaining some of the pound she lost since birth! Fingers crossed!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search