Weight check

Forum: April 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By jen747

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To April 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 6th, 2013, 03:14 PM
jen747's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm happy to say that I'm losing & he's gaining!

I'm down about 25lbs or so, which is more than 20lbs below pre-pregnancy as well. I hope I stay on the right track & never see those numbers again. My body just wasn't working right & even with running 3-4 days/week, I was still gaining. I comfortably buttoned my old jeans today, so I'm happy so far.

Baby's growing like a weed! He's 11 days old & at his checkup today, he was 20 1/2 inches & 7lb 13oz. He was 20in & 7lb 2oz at birth, so I'm really proud of him (and me!).

How is everyone else doing?
Purple_cat likes this.

May 6th, 2013, 03:47 PM
kimberley's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
awesome!

I haven't checked my weight. I don't even know how much I gained, I didn't keep track. But Ryder is a week old and is already back to his birth weight of 8lbs 15oz.
May 6th, 2013, 03:52 PM
JennBer's Avatar Super Mommy
Lets see I am 33 lbs before my highest pregnancy weight which means I am down 31 lbs from prepregnancy weight. LO was born at 7lbs 6 oz and at her one week check she was 7lbs 8 oz so despite all the trouble with her not waking and getting her to eat we managed to get enough in her for her to gain some hoping now that she is eating better she will gain better.

May 6th, 2013, 04:33 PM
MapleGranola's Avatar Proud Momma
I'm sitting right at pre-pregnancy weight, down 20 pounds exactly at 3 weeks postpartum and have been since 1 week pp. LO was last weighed at 2 weeks old and was 8 pounds exactly.. Born at 6.4. He never went under birth weight, we left the hospital at 6.5. He has a weight check on Thursday at exactly one month old.

May 6th, 2013, 05:31 PM
ThaiSpice's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Me? I don't know. Anna is over 7 lbs...up from 5 lbs 11.5 oz at birth (5 lbs 8 oz at discharge).

Are you pumping for your little one? Planning to pump?
Have a question or need support? BTDT and have wisdom to share?
Join us in the Pumping Mommies board!

May 6th, 2013, 06:51 PM
MommysPocket's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Noah is a week old today and weighs 9lb 2oz, he was 9lb 7oz at birth.

I'm still 10 lbs above pre pregnancy weight. Started walking again today and are getting our feeding issues all figured out. Hopefully the rest (maybe more) will drop fast!

May 6th, 2013, 07:21 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Alex was weighed a week ago (at 2 weeks exactly) at 9.13. He was 9.7 at birth. I was thrilled he was up so much since he had lost quite a bit.

I was down about 20 pounds a week ago but I haven't stepped on a scale since. I don't think I will for a bit. I wore a pair of pre pregnancy jeans the other day but they are tight. I still have a belly....

Alex was weighed a week ago (at 2 weeks exactly) at 9.13. He was 9.7 at birth. I was thrilled he was up so much since he had lost quite a bit.

I was down about 20 pounds a week ago but I haven't stepped on a scale since. I don't think I will for a bit. I wore a pair of pre pregnancy jeans the other day but they are tight. I still have a belly....

May 6th, 2013, 07:29 PM
Kennydra's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I didn't really gain during the pregnancy so I am down about 20lbs from my pre-pregnancy weight. As for Rosie she is about 9lbs. 3oz, she was 7lbs 14oz at birth and got down to 7lbs 1oz at her lowest, so we are pretty happy with that weight gain!

Thanks *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!

May 7th, 2013, 05:09 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Gosh... I wish I didn't have to gain! I gained over 35lbs. Which is at least 20 lbs less than my last pregnancy and 50 less than my 2nd pregnancy! SO I am excited to be down over 20 already!!! I weigh about 125 normally so I still have about 12 to go.
May 7th, 2013, 09:15 AM
Super Mommy
2 pounds to go. I am stuck at this weight as long as they have me on a steak and french fries diet (because of her gas). I am so sick of steak and french fries. I just want a good soup and salad from Olive Garden.
May 7th, 2013, 04:21 PM
Veteran
I am right back to pre-pregnancy weight but I still have a tummy so all my pants are tight :-/

Joey is up to 9lbs 6.5oz at 3 weeks old from her birth weight of 8lbs 13oz (and 8lbs 3oz at discharge).

May 7th, 2013, 09:19 PM
anjawb's Avatar Super Mommy
at four and a half weeks I am just at my pre pregnancy weight. Antonia was 7lbs 5oz at birth, and lost quite a bit after, and last friday she was 7lbs 15oz

May 8th, 2013, 12:08 AM
Missa_Mae's Avatar First Time Mommy!
I have about 7lbs to go to be back at pre pregnancy weight. but I still have a small pouch I am working on getting rid of!

Baby is good ... Was 5lbs 10oz at birth & is now up to 7lbs 8oz at 7 weeks

Co-Host of the April 2013 Playroom

May 8th, 2013, 03:01 AM
Mommy :)
I have no idea for either of us. We both have our 2 week appts next Wednesday.

Mommy to

Laycie (August 2007)
Kayleigh (May 2009)
Jaxon (April 2013)
May 10th, 2013, 11:08 AM
HalfDozen's Avatar Formerly Number5OnTheWay
I've been weighing myself weekly. I had been losing about 2 pounds per week (other than the 1 big drop in weight after I had him). This week, though, it was less than 1/2 pound. I feel confident it will come off, though. I can wear most of my regular jeans, but my muffin top is there, and my belts are definitely on looser notches. I'm down about 30 pounds from my top pregnancy weight, but that's still over 20 pounds over what I started at.

I'm not sure what Xavier weighs. I know he had lost almost a pound after leaving the hospital, but he was up to 9 lbs, 9 oz at his 2-week check (born at 9 lbs, 5 oz). The doctor was thrilled with that. There is no question that he is getting enough to eat. We don't go back until 2 months.

Last edited by HalfDozen; May 10th, 2013 at 11:09 AM. Reason: Correct typo
May 10th, 2013, 11:17 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm holding steady about 20 pounds over my pre-pregnancy weight, but 20 pounds below the weight I was before I started losing weight before I got pregnant. So I'm glad that at least I didn't gain back ALL of the weight I lost. Samuel eats fairly constantly (when he is awake). We haven't weighed him since his 2-week checkup, but my guess is that he's up to about 9.5 pounds (8 lbs 4 oz at birth 3.5 weeks ago).
May 11th, 2013, 08:39 AM
Purple_cat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have lost about 20 pounds so far at 13 days PP and my little girl has gained almost a pound from her birth weight so she is 10 pounds, 5 ounces. Her doctor was pretty impressed since she is EBF and I am impressed too.
May 14th, 2013, 09:19 AM
~AmazedByYou~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to ~AmazedByYou~
I still have 30lbs of baby weight to lose but I suffer from chronic low milk supply because of IGT so I need to keep my caloric intake up in order to make enough milk. I'm working on it and rejoined weight watchers again (I was on it until I was 8 weeks pregnant). Camden was born at 7lb 4oz and at was back to 7lb 4oz at 17 days old. At 5 weeks he was 7lb 15oz. He's a slow gainer but we're getting there!

May 14th, 2013, 04:57 PM
Twirlbird's Avatar Mia and Henry's Mama
Send a message via MSN to Twirlbird
I have 5lbs to lose to get to my prepregnancy weight. .. But I still have like 35 lbs of baby weight from dd to get rid of.
Henry has been a slower gainer, he was born at 10lbs, and was 11lbs at a hair under one month.
John Henry Clifton aka Henry: April 11th 2013

New Signature coming soon
May 14th, 2013, 07:14 PM
Super Mommy
I am 15lbs below my pre pregnancy weight but I had an emergency major abdominal surgery about 2 weeks ago and I am still having trouble eating. As for little miss she was 6.4 at discharge and at 6 weeks she is 9.12. She was 50% for weight and 75% for height!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search