~*June Check In*~

Forum: April 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By CrunchyMommaTo2
  • 1 Post By MaineBean
  • 1 Post By nameetog

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To April 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 2nd, 2013, 09:58 AM
Missa_Mae's Avatar First Time Mommy!
Who's Here??!!

How old is baby?
Anything new baby is doing?
What do you have on the agenda this month for you and baby?

Co-Host of the April 2013 Playroom

June 2nd, 2013, 01:15 PM
MsRK's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Who's Here??!! Rachel

How old is baby? 2months 2 weeks and 4 days (or 11 weeks)

Anything new baby is doing? He is smiling, laughing and talking up a storm now. Grabbing and holding onto his little stuffed duck, his burp cloth and trying to hold his bottle. He can stand with assistance for a good amount of time now and also "dances" and dips to the beat of music. (I am always dancing him to music and now he dances when music is on. TOO cute)

I'm continuing with teaching him sign language. He is currently learning "milk", "more" and "paci" (what we call his pacifier. We just use sign language for the letter P) I'm also teaching him to recognize the sight of letters with the ABC song since he loves it so much.

I'm finally breaking out some toys for him since he is developing well and can reach and grab and such. He is locking in on objects and tracking perfectly so he is ready for some fun toy time.

He also has to go back for another immunization towards the end of the month.

Last edited by MsRK; June 2nd, 2013 at 01:18 PM.
June 2nd, 2013, 03:50 PM
ThaiSpice's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm here!

Anna is 7 weeks 3 days.

She's smiling and starting to make sounds.

We don't have a lot planned...2 month well visit is on the 12th. Other than that, just the usual.

Are you pumping for your little one? Planning to pump?
Have a question or need support? BTDT and have wisdom to share?
Join us in the Pumping Mommies board!

June 2nd, 2013, 05:06 PM
CrunchyMommaTo2's Avatar Proud Momma
I'm here!

How old is baby? 7 weeks 3 days
He is smiling a lot and starting to make more sounds. He tries to copy us a lot with facial expressions. He's doing much better on car rides now that he fits in the convertible.

Nothing planned for this month at all. Just playing it by ear.
Missa_Mae likes this.

June 2nd, 2013, 07:48 PM
MaineBean's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Who's Here??!! Mama Erika & little Ingrid

How old is baby? 2 months today!

Anything new baby is doing? She's looking around more and seeing things. She's sleeping and staying awake for longer periods. She has also managed to grow a set of light eyebrows, ha!

What do you have on the agenda this month for you and baby? Eating up every last minute together before I have to go back to work. Her 2 month appt is Wed. Maybe trying to get more on a semi-regular schedule with naps and eating. That's enough for me!
nameetog likes this.

June 2nd, 2013, 07:56 PM
MommysPocket's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Jr. And I are here!

He will be 5 weeks tomorrow.

He is starting to smile. DD and I make a game out of giving him kisses and that's when he gives the most smiles so I think he likes it.

This month we are going to be working on DD birthday party and just having summer fun. We have a few small town festivals coming up that I want to take them too.

June 2nd, 2013, 07:57 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Here!

How old is baby? just over 6 weeks

Anything new baby is doing? lots of smiling. He loves to watch his siblings and smile at them. They of course will go to great lengths to get him to smile. He is focusing in on objects and faces very well, taking everything in. Starting to coo and make noises

What do you have on the agenda this month for you and baby? for baby? boob, diaper, sleep, more boob... 2 month check on the 20th. For me well, I have a birthday this month and its a big one More tball, karate, dance and so on. My oldest graduates kindergarten this month. YIKES!
Missa_Mae likes this.

June 3rd, 2013, 08:33 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Who's Here??!! here

How old is baby? 6 weeks and a day!!!
Anything new baby is doing? smiling occasionally, sleeping somewhat longer stretches over night...becoming slightly routine. getting chunky...losing the infant acne
What do you have on the agenda this month for you and baby? My 6 week checkup and hopefully getting some exercise. For her...2 month checkup an immunization and enjoying every minute of the summer with my kiddos before I go back to work!
June 3rd, 2013, 09:44 AM
JenLee's Avatar Veteran
Who's here? Jenna and Ava
How old is baby? 8 weeks and 4 days
Anything new baby is doing? She is smiling and cooing more.
What do you have on the agenda this month for you and baby? We have her 2 month check up on Thursday, and will be going to VBS next week (I am working the nursery). I have started back to the gym, so 2-3 days a week she will go to the gym's child care area for an hr. depending on whether her daddy is home in time for the class.

June 3rd, 2013, 01:09 PM
Missa_Mae's Avatar First Time Mommy!
How old is baby?
11 weeks today!

Anything new baby is doing?
She is def awake for longer periods, sometimes all day. She is smiling, cooing, laughing and studying our faces. She is also starting to grip things - like hair and earrings *eek*

Just trying to enjoy every minute ... my younger sister is graduating from H.S. in a few weeks ... and that's about it

Co-Host of the April 2013 Playroom

June 3rd, 2013, 10:09 PM
HalfDozen's Avatar Formerly Number5OnTheWay
Who's Here??!! Me, and my whole brood

How old is baby? I was going to say 8 weeks tomorrow, but since it's now after midnight, I guess he's 8 weeks.
Anything new baby is doing? He's really focusing on people. He especially likes me and his littlest big sister.
What do you have on the agenda this month for you and baby? Continued physical therapy for me, 2-month check for him, traveling to meet most of my & hubby's family for the first time, a wedding (without baby) - yeah, it's a busy month! Most importantly, I need to value this last month of snuggle time before I have to go back to work.

New picture in progress......
June 4th, 2013, 04:38 PM

June 11th, 2013, 05:12 PM
Who else is here?

June 12th, 2013, 10:06 AM
Purple_cat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Who's Here??!! I'm here. How am I just now seeing this thread? haha

How old is baby? She's 6 weeks old.

Anything new baby is doing? Today she is not screaming. Sadly, that is new. She actually woke up happy this morning and I cried tears of joy.

What do you have on the agenda this month for you and baby? My daughter is starting a 1 day a week morning summer preschool (for 2 hours) so baby and I will start getting some alone time together. I am looking forward to being able to give her some undivided 1 on 1 time.
June 13th, 2013, 03:37 PM
blueeyes25s's Avatar Expecting #1
Who's Here??!! Dawn

How old is baby? 7 weeks

Anything new baby is doing? No, just smiling more and grabbing onto things a bit more.

What do you have on the agenda this month for you and baby? The big thing is I go back to work so baby will be going to a babysitters. We also have Ashton's baptism.

Forever missing my angel 2010

June 13th, 2013, 05:56 PM
ashley22pa's Avatar April Mommy
Who's Here??!! Ashley & Cole

How old is baby? Cole will be 2 months on Sun. (Father's Day!)

Anything new baby is doing?Cole is smiling, laughing and making sounds! He loves when you imitate his sounds. He's lifting his head a lot and he's strong!
What do you have on the agenda this month for you and baby?we are taking a few short trips and enjoying summer! I'm looking for a job since I just finished grad. School, so until I find one I'm a SAHM.

Thanks MrsBlack2006 for my siggy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search