Sex

Forum: April 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By kimberley
  • 1 Post By Atank03

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To April 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 3rd, 2013, 09:57 AM
kimberley's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am 5 weeks pp, and we had sex for the first time last night. We probably havent done it in like 4 months or something crazy like that! I was not into it during the last half of pregnancy. So back to last night.. my vagina is.. not as 'snug' as it was once before. Also feeling like I never want to have sex in day light ever again.

Anyone feeling not as confident about sex anymore? Hoping it gets better as I lose some weight. Will kegels fix my hoo-hah?? She could've put a couple extra stitches up in there.. just sayin!

It was nice feeling close with the hubs again though.. we haven't done much more than kiss briefly in a LONG TIME!
Purple_cat likes this.
June 3rd, 2013, 10:23 AM
Missa_Mae's Avatar First Time Mommy!
WOW good for you :-)
I am 11 weeks PP and have yet to DTD - partly because my SO keeps saying he is too scared of my vajayjay!

Co-Host of the April 2013 Playroom

June 3rd, 2013, 11:22 AM
ThaiSpice's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We had a failed attempt last week. It mostly failed because I was already asleep and he woke me up...so I was super tired and sort of annoyed since sleep is not something to be messed with LOL. And, I also had a migraine. So, yeah...did not go well. But I think if we tried again under the right circumstances, it would be fine. I hope so, anyway!

Are you pumping for your little one? Planning to pump?
Have a question or need support? BTDT and have wisdom to share?
Join us in the Pumping Mommies board!

June 3rd, 2013, 03:15 PM
HalfDozen's Avatar Formerly Number5OnTheWay
I would think that time and kegels should get you back in shape. We're not that far out post-partum so give it a little time. I used to strictly abide by the 6-week guideline, but we haven't the last 2 kids.

June 3rd, 2013, 05:21 PM
Super Mommy
I am 13 weeks today and we have only dtd 4 times. They were all painful but it has gotten less painful every time. Hopefully it will eventually be good again.
June 3rd, 2013, 06:23 PM
MaineBean's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I really need to get back in that saddle. We haven't DTD since 20 weeks when we found out I had previa. With the two kids who have wacky sleep habits, me who is exhausted and prefers to use free night time for sleeping, not wanting it to be wam bam thankyou maam because I dont' think my body can handle it, and needing to have enough time for me to get warmed up (but not so long that it's a huge production with candles and music and lingerie and blah blah blah)... I haven't done it yet. It's just a lot of pressure.

But my hubs is dying, and I'd like ot get connected with him again soon. Maybe this week...

June 4th, 2013, 09:17 AM
blueeyes25s's Avatar Expecting #1
I just had my 6 week PP check up yesterday and got the ok from the doctor, however I am no where ready to have sex yet. I have not DTD since sometime in the 2T. It hurt and was uncomfortable then because I had a lot of pelvic pain and knowing its probably going to hurt I am not in any hurry. Also, I am just too tired from dealing with hours of screaming every night.

Forever missing my angel 2010

June 6th, 2013, 10:53 AM
Purple_cat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
No way. Now that I have had a vaginal birth I currently see that area of my body as "exit only" haha. I am still sore so there is no way I am letting my husband near there until we get the all clear from the doctor. Even then I will wait until I feel normal down there.
June 6th, 2013, 11:14 AM
Atank03's Avatar Veteran
We dtd at 5 weeks pp and a few time since and it's been ok so far.
I agree though the lights have to be off!!
kimberley likes this.
June 6th, 2013, 09:02 PM
Karilynn6's Avatar Proud first time Mommy!
I'm 9 weeks pp, and we've had sex 3 or 4 times. Everything feels tighter than before, and it hurt a bit, but the pain was much, much less the last time. I wouldn't be doing it at all if it weren't for DH's constant nagging about it - so annoying!
June 8th, 2013, 10:21 PM
Missa_Mae's Avatar First Time Mommy!
So I finally gave in and DTD. It wasn't that painful but all I could think about while doing it was "11.5 weeks ago I pushed a baby out of there" .... we used s condom since I am not on BC ... so that wad interesting ... I told my SO that just because we did it once doesn't mean its going to happnen nearly as much as it did when we wete TTC lol

Co-Host of the April 2013 Playroom

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search