ooo to be a baby

Forum: April 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Capeladybug

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To April 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 3rd, 2013, 06:14 PM
Super Mommy
I would love to know what my little one is seeing and thinking. I have no clue what is going on in her brain. She is fascinated with the most interesting things and scared of odd things. For example she loves staring at the dogs and can watch her mobil in her crib for hours. And tonight I learned she is scared of the automatic flusher in public bathrooms. I was at dinner alone (DH out of town) so I had to take her to the bathroom with me. The flusher went off and she started screaming bloody murder. She was scared to death.

What have your babies responded to in interesting ways?
June 3rd, 2013, 06:47 PM
Missa_Mae's Avatar First Time Mommy!
I would LOVE to know what Tessa is thinking!!!

She loves watching the ceiling fan and staring at lights ... she also stares at me when I talk to her and even if she is in someone else's arms and I'm talking, she looks for me. I love it!

Co-Host of the April 2013 Playroom

June 4th, 2013, 02:26 AM
Super Mommy
I love that M looks for me when other ppl hold her. I also have to selfishly admit that I absolutely love that no one gets as big of a smile from her and I don't have to work for them! Lol.
Missa_Mae likes this.
June 4th, 2013, 07:53 AM
Super Mommy
the smiles I get are so much bigger and she definitely prefers me. The other day my DH watched her while I was at a work dinner. When I walked in the door and she heard my voice she started crying until she could find me and I would hold her. I didn't like her crying but it was nice to know she wanted me.
June 4th, 2013, 07:56 AM
CrunchyMommaTo2's Avatar Proud Momma
He smiles best for me. He talks the most for me as well and copies what I'm saying. He definitely searches for me when someone else is holding him. Sometimes he cries until he finds me and then just stares at me

June 4th, 2013, 10:42 AM
ThaiSpice's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I loved the way she responded to Grace when they met for the first time. She definitely recognized her voice. So sweet!

Are you pumping for your little one? Planning to pump?
Have a question or need support? BTDT and have wisdom to share?
Join us in the Pumping Mommies board!

June 4th, 2013, 11:21 AM
HalfDozen's Avatar Formerly Number5OnTheWay
^Xavier definitely follows Katie around with his eyes. And she gets a big thrill out of trying to make him smile or laugh.

New picture in progress......

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search