Two month stats

Forum: April 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To April 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 20th, 2013, 05:39 PM
kimberley's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I don't have anymore appts with my midwife but at his 6 week appt he was 12 lbs, 22 inches.

He is now almost 8 weeks. He is great with his head, cooing, swatting at hanging toys, tracking with his eyes, loves to "stand". Can't wait for a giggle.
June 21st, 2013, 09:14 AM
Twirlbird's Avatar Mia and Henry's Mama
Send a message via MSN to Twirlbird
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneetch View Post
Sam just had his appointment today. At 9 weeks he is:

11 lbs., 13 oz (60th percentile)
24 inches (80-85th)

He is meeting all his milestones and we haven't had any health concerns at all.
What the heck???

Henry seen the ped at 9.5 weeks and the medical student said he was 50th percentile for weight and he was 13lbs 5oz. I knew she had to have been wrong!!
John Henry Clifton aka Henry: April 11th 2013

New Signature coming soon
June 21st, 2013, 01:04 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twirlbird View Post
What the heck???

Henry seen the ped at 9.5 weeks and the medical student said he was 50th percentile for weight and he was 13lbs 5oz. I knew she had to have been wrong!!
Yeah, that was according to Sammy's doctor, and it was about what I would have guessed. But a little different from this calculator:

Child growth percentiles using WHO data. Percentiles for baby, child and teenager
June 21st, 2013, 02:50 PM
HalfDozen's Avatar Formerly Number5OnTheWay
I've noticed in other groups that I've been part of that the percentiles seem to vary by where you live as well. Odd....

New picture in progress......
June 21st, 2013, 07:33 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Aren't there formula fed charts and breastfed charts?? I never ask about % but they do vary Ive noticed with other groups...

Alex had his 2 month yesterday. He was 13.5 and 24 inches.

He smiles lots, coos, giggles at his brother and sometimes me ; ) He's starting to try to bat at toys but hes still wildly flailing his hands about

June 25th, 2013, 12:39 PM
jen747's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Ty had his appt today. He was 22 3/4 inches and 11lb 12oz. (Was 20 in & 7lb 2oz at birth). He also got silver nitrate on the remaining umbilical cord stump, and we have to go back in 2 weeks to follow up on that.

June 25th, 2013, 07:35 PM
Mega Super Mommy
11lbs 9 oz., 22 1/4 in. long, and in the 50th percentile for height and weight, but the 95th for her head size. They assured me that it's consistent with where she was even in utero...

Excellent head control, and coos up a storm! It's like she is singing!
June 28th, 2013, 04:42 PM
ACMinAK's Avatar Regular
We just had Ava's 2 month check up. She currently weighs in at 13lb2oz (6lb12oz at birth) and 24"long (20 at birth). My baby girl is getting so big! She is all smiles and noises right now, she is also wanting to put anything near her in her mouth especially her hands.
July 1st, 2013, 06:29 AM
Mommy :)
We had Jaxon's appt Thursday on his 2 months. He was 13 lbs (75th%) and 23 1/4 in (60%) and his head is 15 1/2 in (30%). Dr says he looks great and everything is fine. She said by the look of his hands and feet that he will be a big boy

He loves smiling and trying to talk, has great head support, thinks he is a big boy sitting in his bumbo, will roll from belly to back during tummy time, and he looks to try grabbing things with his hands (they still go everywhere tho) and put his hand in his mouth.

Mommy to

Laycie (August 2007)
Kayleigh (May 2009)
Jaxon (April 2013)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search