Some cool news..

Forum: April 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree8Likes
  • 1 Post By MsRK
  • 1 Post By ThaiSpice
  • 2 Post By CrunchyMommaTo2
  • 1 Post By utexas10
  • 1 Post By becca4steven
  • 1 Post By twin2
  • 1 Post By Twirlbird

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To April 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 10th, 2013, 02:35 PM
MsRK's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Darion is starting to sleep through the night now. (Sleep for 5 hours or more at night) .. It started on Friday night where he slept for a little over 5 hours. We thought that it was just a fluke but he did the same Saturday night and last night he slept for 6 hours. DH and I both said that we feel like we have actually slept for the first time since he was born.

He wasn't doing poorly in the magic blanket but it was off and on and he stopped liking his hands/arms to be swaddled and it just didn't work the same with his arms and hands out.

He is ALMOST 3 months now. Its crazy. Anyone else's LO starting to sleep long periods at night?
SMB80 likes this.
June 10th, 2013, 02:38 PM
ThaiSpice's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
That's awesome! What a nice treat it is when they start sleeping longer!

We're not quite there yet, but it's getting better. She'll usually have a 4 or 4.5 hour stretch, and then maybe some 2 - 3 hour stretches. I'll take it, though, for now!
MsRK likes this.

Are you pumping for your little one? Planning to pump?
Have a question or need support? BTDT and have wisdom to share?
Join us in the Pumping Mommies board!

June 10th, 2013, 02:48 PM
CrunchyMommaTo2's Avatar Proud Momma
4-5 hour stretch the first time then 2-3 hour stretches after that. I've been fine though since our wake up time is very limited. Open eyes, latch, back asleep within 5 minutes tops.
MsRK and HalfDozen like this.

June 10th, 2013, 04:36 PM
Super Mommy
10 hrs with one feeding!!
MsRK likes this.
June 10th, 2013, 11:40 PM
becca4steven's Avatar Veteran
Nop mine does every now n then goes ant 3 4 5 hours but not every day depends on how hungry ge is and how tired he is. Some morning he only goes every hour without feed so hard but gettin there sliwly xx
MsRK likes this.

June 11th, 2013, 01:40 AM
Veteran
Brennan sleeps 7-9 hours a night, then a bottle, and then another 4 hours or so. I can't complain!
MsRK likes this.
June 11th, 2013, 12:35 PM
kimberley's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
He usually gives us a 4 hours stretch, then 2 hour stretches after that. But last night it was every 2 hours.. not fun. I think he is ina growth spurt because he slept the ENTIRE day yesterday. I pretty much woke him up to nurse, then out he'd go again.
June 11th, 2013, 01:25 PM
MaineBean's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Nope, totally not yet. We've had a couple of 4 or 4.5 hour first stretches, but when they start at 7:30, it's not like I'm getting a ton of sleep since I dont go to bed until at least 9:30. I got one night this weekend where she was exhausted and slept 6.5 hours, so she CAN do longer stretches. Of course my idiot son usually chooses those nights to get up and wake us up- shoot me. Normally Ingrid's 3 hours almost on the nose from when she gets put down to when she's squawking again.

Soon enough I suppose... but man, do I miss stretches of sleep.

June 11th, 2013, 05:07 PM
ThaiSpice's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
^ I know...I wish I could get in bed when Anna does and take advantage of her longest stretch of sleep. Unfortunately I just can't get in bed at 7:00 lol.

Are you pumping for your little one? Planning to pump?
Have a question or need support? BTDT and have wisdom to share?
Join us in the Pumping Mommies board!

June 11th, 2013, 07:57 PM
HalfDozen's Avatar Formerly Number5OnTheWay
I'd say that we've been at the 5-hour mark for 3-4 weeks. Over the last 2 weeks, he has consistently done 6 hours, and several times 7-8. Oddly enough, I'm finding myself less rested since then.

I am very grateful for his sleep habits. After 5 kids, I've had the range of terrible, excellent, and just okay sleepers. So, don't hate me too much!!

New picture in progress......
June 12th, 2013, 09:21 AM
Twirlbird's Avatar Mia and Henry's Mama
Send a message via MSN to Twirlbird
Henry will sleep 5-6 hours at the start of sleep. He goes down between 8 and 10. After that its every 3 hours or so
MsRK likes this.
John Henry Clifton aka Henry: April 11th 2013

New Signature coming soon

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search