Weekend!

Forum: April 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By jen747

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To April 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 21st, 2013, 03:34 AM
Missa_Mae's Avatar First Time Mommy!
Anyone got big plans?

Co-Host of the April 2013 Playroom

June 21st, 2013, 04:24 AM
ThaiSpice's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
DH works both days, so we don't have big plans. Some of my coworkers are going bowling and invited me, so we might possibly do that. And hopefully I can find something fun for Grace to do.

Are you pumping for your little one? Planning to pump?
Have a question or need support? BTDT and have wisdom to share?
Join us in the Pumping Mommies board!

June 21st, 2013, 05:06 AM
jen747's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We have a kid's birthday party and also an adult's birthday party on Saturday. I'm hoping on Sunday I can just stay home. We've had places to go every day (nothing real fun though), so I'm looking forward to a more relaxed day to clean, play outside, & relax.
nameetog likes this.

June 21st, 2013, 07:12 AM
Pretty Crispy's Avatar Proud Momma
I'm babysitting my niece tomorrow while DH is at work. So that should be interesting having her and L all by myself.. I've never sat for her before, though we see her plenty I'm sure I will be wanting to pull my hair out by the time DH gets home as she's very go go go.
As of Sunday DH is on vacation for a week. We have zero plans except to relax and enjoy the week together with L before DH starts his new job.

June 21st, 2013, 11:17 AM
Purple_cat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We are all sick so I am planning to try to stay home and rest.
June 21st, 2013, 01:10 PM
Super Mommy
Baby shower for a friend. not excited. It is co-ed (which I find odd) and DH is working so I will be all alone with a bunch of couples.
June 21st, 2013, 01:15 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Not much. We are going to go walking/running at our high school track tonight and hopefully we'll get my rowing machine tomorrow. So I'm excited about that.
June 21st, 2013, 01:17 PM
kimberley's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Not much. DS1 is at his dad's this weekend, so we will be a one kid family for a few days. Probably just take it easy.
June 22nd, 2013, 03:03 AM
Mommy :)
My nieces birthday party is in the morning (ok in a few hours). My sister is pregnant and finding out what she is having before party (no one knows this but me) and at end of birthday party she is going I let my niece announce if she is going to get a brother or sister

Tonight I a friends bachelorette dinner and party. I'm just going to dinner - not ready to leave baby for that yet. None of the other girls have kids so they don't really understand.

Sunday we have the neighbors little girl birthday party.

Mommy to

Laycie (August 2007)
Kayleigh (May 2009)
Jaxon (April 2013)
June 22nd, 2013, 06:28 AM
Veteran
I have to work this morning and dh has to work all weekend so not much for plans. We may find a pool somewhere but that's only if I can find a sitter for the baby. It's going to be so hot and muggy here I kind of want to just stay inside but my kids will drive me CRAZY if I don't get them out of the house!!!!

June 22nd, 2013, 08:13 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Nothing today which I am so looking forward too. We have had way too much going on lately, too busy! Tomorrow we have a birthday party for one of my sons classmates and then end of season tball activities

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search