Your baby's personality

Forum: April 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To April 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 4th, 2013, 10:05 AM
ThaiSpice's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How would you describe your baby's personality?

Looking back, do you think that it's reflective of how they were in the womb?

Are you pumping for your little one? Planning to pump?
Have a question or need support? BTDT and have wisdom to share?
Join us in the Pumping Mommies board!

July 4th, 2013, 10:28 AM
CrunchyMommaTo2's Avatar Proud Momma
He's calm and takes everything in most of the time. From time to time he's wild and that reflects how he was in the womb. He was always kicking and flipping over. He absolutely loves to lay on his back and you bend over him and he kicks your stomach like crazy, it looks like he's running.

July 4th, 2013, 11:04 AM
JennBer's Avatar Super Mommy
She is pretty laid back most of the time, then she will have bouts of being the comic. She will 'say' she is hungry and want to nurse so when I try and let her she will just grab it with her hands put it in her mouth then push it out smile at me and kinda giggle and then she will repeat for as long as I will let her. She has started just chillin in her swing taking in the world some which is nice cuz I can use that time to get some stuff down.

I never really felt her much when she was in womb, when I did start to really feel her it was the last month or so and she became quite wild, with really big movements. They only thing I can really see at her being like she was when she was in the womb is I mostly felt her late at night between about 9:30 and 11:30 and she still likes to be awake at that time now. She is not usually down for the night until about 11:30 even though we try and get her down at least a little earlier.

July 4th, 2013, 11:16 AM
Purple_cat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
She seems pretty mellow compared to my first daughter and I would say that matches how she was in the womb. My first daughter is still running 100 miles an hour constantly so it is nice to have a calmer personality in the house.
July 4th, 2013, 12:38 PM
Super Mommy
She is pretty calm much of the time but she is a social butterfly (per the ladies at the gym daycare). She always wants to watch the older kids play and just now we met a 7 month old baby at Gymboree and she kept trying to talk to it. The baby would not talk back.
July 4th, 2013, 01:30 PM
kimberley's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Ryder is very attentive & a pretty happy baby most of the time. It's easy to figure out what he wants. He loves smiling at anyone who will pay attention to him. Also smiles at inanimate objects too, which is funny. He really loves being outside just staring at trees moving in the wind. All in all, he is a mellow baby.

As for in the womb, he did kick hard, and he still does. He gets his legs and arms going all at the same time with a hilarious look on his face like he's trying to take flight or something. Also gets hiccups ALL THE TIME like he did while I was preggers.
July 4th, 2013, 02:32 PM
HalfDozen's Avatar Formerly Number5OnTheWay
He is very laid back and doesn't get upset over much. Of all my kids, I felt that he was the least active. I think that's because it was always his hands moving, not his feet as much. He still is constantly playing with his hands.

New picture in progress......
July 4th, 2013, 03:51 PM
ThaiSpice's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple_cat View Post
She seems pretty mellow compared to my first daughter and I would say that matches how she was in the womb. My first daughter is still running 100 miles an hour constantly so it is nice to have a calmer personality in the house.
This, pretty much. Funny thing is that we thought Grace was a calm baby.

Are you pumping for your little one? Planning to pump?
Have a question or need support? BTDT and have wisdom to share?
Join us in the Pumping Mommies board!

July 5th, 2013, 03:05 PM
Mega Super Mommy
He has a mellow demeanor, but he's pretty particular about some things. I think he doesn't much like to be away from home, and he's ready for bed at 8:30 most nights. He has become a little more flexible there, but he's still usually ready to go down for the night at the same time every night. He's easy to coax a smile from, but not super social yet. He doesn't mind being held by someone new, but he gets overwhelmed meeting too many new faces at once. He loves to talk to me and he has the sweetest little voice. And I think his favorite song is "take me out to the ball game."

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search