When was the last time....

Forum: April 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By MsRK

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To April 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 5th, 2013, 06:48 PM
MsRK's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
.... That you were on a roller coaster??

I LOVEEEEEEEEE roller coasters and my friends are planning a trip to Cedar Point Ohio! I have to skip the trip this year because the baby is too young but when he is old enough I hope that he develops my love of roller coasters.

Anyone else a coaster junkie?
HalfDozen likes this.
July 5th, 2013, 07:56 PM
Missa_Mae's Avatar First Time Mommy!
Not me ... they make me super dizzy!

Co-Host of the April 2013 Playroom

July 5th, 2013, 08:08 PM
Mega Super Mommy
It hasn't been too long. Funny, we just had this conversation on another private message board. Funny timing. Last year we were at Sesame Place early in the summer then I was pregnant so I only did little kid coasters. 2 years ago I did some local amusement park coasters. 3 years ago we were at Universal and Disney. I like roller coasters but I don't like the ones like that Harry Potter ride. That made me feel queasy

July 5th, 2013, 08:29 PM
Purple_cat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
It was probably back in high school. I don't like them at all. I don't really like going fast or being scared.
July 5th, 2013, 08:35 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I love them as long as they are not jerky. The last time I rode one was about 2 years ago.
July 7th, 2013, 05:12 AM
ThaiSpice's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I like them! It's probably been a couple of years for me.

Are you pumping for your little one? Planning to pump?
Have a question or need support? BTDT and have wisdom to share?
Join us in the Pumping Mommies board!

July 7th, 2013, 05:30 AM
Pretty Crispy's Avatar Proud Momma
It's been two years. I love them

July 7th, 2013, 06:00 AM
Veteran
I was on one last Tuesday. I love them. We have passes to a local amusement and water park. We usually take the kids once a week. They love it. Alex loves roller coasters and Liz wishes she could ride them. I'm thinking next year or the next she will be big enough to ride them. Alex can ride almost everyride at Adventureland but he is an inch short for 2-3 and he can't wait until he can ride them and I can't either.

July 7th, 2013, 12:29 PM
JennBer's Avatar Super Mommy
I love them!!! My family has pointed out to me that it is almost like I am laughing about people being scared because it seems like the louder people scream the harder I laugh. It's been awhile since I got to ride one. I would like to go to Six Flags next summer, by then the twins will be big/old enough to enjoy it and the oldest one will be big enough to ride anything she wants to ride. And R will be big enough she could stay with Grandma.

July 7th, 2013, 12:33 PM
Mommy :)
Back in high school - we went to Busch gardens every year on our yearbook convention. I like them just not any close to me.

Mommy to

Laycie (August 2007)
Kayleigh (May 2009)
Jaxon (April 2013)
July 9th, 2013, 05:17 PM
HalfDozen's Avatar Formerly Number5OnTheWay
I love roller coasters!! And it's been WAY too long since I've been on one.

Cedar Point is, by far, my favorite. I grew up a few hours from there, and we used to go every summer - at least once. My oldest went yesterday, and then my oldest 3 are going with my brother-in-law, sister-in-law, and nephew on Thursday. We were actually planning to go this summer, but then my brother-in-law made these plans so now hubby and I lose out. He took 2 of the girls a couple of years ago, but I had to work.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search